• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(New Story!!!!!) TK 2000

jordan

TMF Expert
TK 2000

Lara walking through her small 2 room apartment looked around and shuddered at the thought of having to spend the rest of her life in this shabby little place. Thoughts crept through her mind as she heard a knock on her door. Quickly throwing the thoughts out she raced to the door and flung it open. To her surprise no one was there.

Starring down the long lit hallway on both sides she saw nothing. Glancing down however she saw a small ball. “Must be one of the neighbor kids toys.” She said picking it up. “They will eventually come and pick it up.” She said placing it on her kitchen table. She walked off and tried to go into her bedroom when she felt something strange on both of her shoulders.

Turning her head slightly to the right she saw a long tentacle sitting there. She was about to run when they wrapped around her writs and pulled her off her feet. Landing hard on her back side she felt dazed as her hands were brought over her head and than wrapped together. She tried to move them, but couldn’t.

Trying to sit up she was forced back on the ground. Looking up she saw the ball had moved and seemed to be looking down at her. “Who are you?” Asked the ball. Stunned the girl stuttered, “L...L...Lara.” She said in a small frightened voice. “My name is TK 2000 I come from another planet, where is none of you business and if you behave you will be left un TKed.” The ball said.

“What do you want?” She asked. “You apartment I’m trying to get home and I need to use the sat alight that’s on the roof of this building.” It said. “Why don’t you use it up stairs?” Lara asked. “That’s none of your business like I said before, and for punishment for having to repeat myself you will be TKed until I feel you have learned a lesson!” It shouted.

Still not knowing what TK was she watched as two other tentacles came out of the sides of the ball and than smaller ones out of the larger two. Soon there was six large tentacles coming out of each of the new ones. They bent down and rested in her underarms and than began to circles each other and make small lines on the smooth parts on her t-shirt.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lara laughed. The tentacles continued to tickle as Lara turned and tried to roll over, but the two tentacles that had her arms tied kept her in one place. Kicking her legs Lara laughed as the ball began to glow brighter and brighter.

Lara’s laugh had turned into sobs and her smile replaced with a quivering lip and tears poured down her face, but still the ball didn’t stop. It continued to tickle until Lara stopped struggling so much and she felt more dizzy than before. “There you’ve had enough.” The ball said. The two tentacles stopped there tickling and retracted.

Coughing she tried to wipe her face, but was still tied. “Now you see what will happen if you do not behave. There will be three rules. One don’t go near the doors or windows. Two any attempt to contact the outside world will be bad for you and them. Three don’t make me repeat myself, ever!” It said. The tentacles on here writs untied and went back into the ball.

“I will only occupy one of the rooms in this place, you have permission to watch you TV or freshen up if you wish. The ball dropped from the table and began to roll to one of the backrooms. Plopping down on her Couch Lara sat there for what seemed like hours holding her shoulders. Not thinking of really anything except how she was going to get out of this mess.

Suddenly from the back of the apartment there was a loud crash turning around to see if she could see anything, but was disappointed. Turing back around she almost jumped to the roof as she saw the ball resting on a table in front of her. “Where are your sati light hook ups?” It asked. “I don’t have any.” Said Lara.

“Suddenly two tentacles shot out and wrapped around her ankles and than her wrists. Trying to escape her knowing fait the ball dragged her back down and two other tentacles appeared. Grabbing her shoes they pulled them off exposing her bare feet. Suddenly the two tentacles shot to the right and came back with feathers.

they began to stroke the middle of her feet and in between her toes. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lara laughed as it kept tickling her feet. Trying to kick her feet seemed pointless because they were forced to the table and the only thing she could do was kick her feet.

It seemed to know all the exposed places on her feet that could be tickled because there was no moments rest for her. “Now that is your punishment for not having hook ups.” Its said. “I’m sorry.” Lara said in a small voice. “Do you know any one on this floor that has the hook ups?” It asked. “No, but...” The tentacles again wrapped around her wrist and ankles.

“I don’t know anyone, but we can ask!” She shouted in a loud voice. The tentacles returned to the ball and jumped into the air and landed on her lap. “Take me to everyone on this floor ask who has the cables, and who ever does toss me into the air and run inside and shoot the door. If you try anything than I will drag you back and tickle you to death.” It said.

Lara swallowed hard since she couldn’t stand being tickled until she was half dead that would be hell. Grasping the ball in her hands she didn’t bother putting shoes on as she stepped out into the hall. “Also right now with your hands on me only you can hear me.” The ball said. Walking to the first door she knocked lightly.

An elderly man appeared and said hello. “Not this one.” The ball said. “Sorry wrong room.” Lara said smiling. He smiled back and shut the door. Waling to the next door a small boy opened it and still the ball wasn’t pleased. Soon we got to this one door and a girl my age and that looked like me opened the door.

“Hello.” She greeted us. “Hi this is a strange question, but do you have sati light hook ups?” I asked. She thought for a moment and than nodded. Thinking hard Lara threw the ball in the air and a bright light flashed. The girl fell back as the ball wrapped tentacles around her waits ankles and wrists. Lara ran inside and slammed the door shut and locked it.

The ball locked the tentacles together as the girl fell on her stomach. Running to each of the windows Lara pulled the shades down. Turning to the ball it grew six more tentacles and threw them high in the air. Suddenly the flew down and began to jab the girl in the sides. “AHHHHHH!” The girl screamed. Rolling from side to side the ball continued to jab her.

Fear raced through Lara as she continued to scream, the ball was killing her! She started to panic as Her screams turned into laughter and she tried to wiggle free. Walking to the sides she saw the tentacles had smaller ones that were wrapped around the girl were rubbing against here sides and the bigger tentacles were poking them.

She also saw her feet were being tickled too. She continued to laugh and struggle for an hour until she began to cry. Sobs and tears filled her ears, but still the tickling didn’t stop 15 minutes passed when the girl fainted and remained motionless on the floor. “Why did you do that?’ Lara asked. “So I could have complete control of the room for now.” Lara said.

“She lasted longer than you did.” The ball said. “You don’t have to rub it in.” Lara said. The ball began to roll after un tying the girl and into her bedroom. Lara followed it and watched as small tentacles reached out and ripped the wires to the girls TV out of the hook ups and than into the ball. It began to glow very bright.

Suddenly a light appeared around the ball and it disappeared. Walking back into the living room she saw as the girl began to wake up. “Oh! What happed?” The girl asked. “You don’t remember?” Lara asked. “Remember what?” The girl asked. “You fainted in your door way.” Lara said. “I did?” She asked. Lara knelt down and looked into her eyes.

“Yeah you feeling ok?” Lara asked. “Yeah let me focus on what’s going on first.” She said. “You know it’s funny do you know what my mom always said would help me focus?” She asked. “What the girl said looking at her. “A good TICKLING!” Lara shouted. The girl scrambled away as Lara took her shoes and took the laces out of them.

“Come on I’ll stop in an hour or two!” Lara said as she tackled the girl and began to tie her writs together.

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back