• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Aunt gets it

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
this story is completely fictional and is just soemthing i though of doing when i was younger

it was a cold and rainy day at my aunts house. It was very boring a side from my aunt (who married my uncle so no blood relation) was just walking around with her goregous self. she was about 5'8" with long brown hair and wieghed about 130 very fit looking. one thing i had always noticed about her was she had some beautiful size 8 soles. the kind u could just play with all day long. well has the day went on i started to go explore their house. i went up to the attic and walked around. in the corner of the attic something caught my eye. it was a chair attacheted to a pair of wooden stocks. i smiled evil at this knowing that if i coudl just dumby Angie up to the attic to question what that was i could have her to torture for a long time. i came back down stairs and attempted to play normal and had lunch with angie. after lunch i said i found the wierdest looking gadget in the attic maybe u could tell me wht it is. as if i didnt already know. she walked up the ladder and into teh attic i followed. we went over to the device and she goes "oh this old thing it keeps me otu alot ur uncle bought it as a replica and a medival museum." i asked her what it was used for and she told me to restain people while u torture them. i then got as bold as i could i asked her to try it out so i coudl see what it looked like she decide since there was ntohin else to do she might as well humor me. she sat down in the chair and grabed the key hanging off the bakc of the chair to lock the wrist restaints on the arm rest of the chair. then i took the leather strap that went around the back of the chair and tightened into place around her torsoe. then my favorite part i went down to open the hatch on the stocks. i carefully picked up her running shoed feet and palced them into the holes and closed teh hatch and locked them into place. she goes "well i am held down good so lets get me out." i grabed a black scarf and walekd around behind her and used to to blindfold her. at this point she began to get a little upset and say hey cut the crap and lets get me out of here. i told her i would be back momentaily and siad dont go anywhere jsut to tease. i ran down stairs and got this long black stiff feather that always at in this vase. i came back up the stairs in which she protested her anger even more. i told her that i had a couple of things i needed and she goes like what and i siad well u could give me the number to ur bank account so i coudl wire some money everynow and then. she goes hell no and said let me out of this now. and i said suit ur self but u will tell me ur pin number and she said i will not theres nothin u coudl do to make me. aunt angie had only been ticklish on one place of her body but yet she was extremely hyper ticklish there and it was her goregous feet. i responded by saying oh yes beautiful i can make u tell me anytinhg i want to know and this is it. so i reached down and pulled her shoelace until it came untied and went limp. i repeated the process iwth the other. she hadnt realized what was goin on yet so i said to her i am going to torture u until u give me that pin number. she siad go to hell again i told her that was a naughty word and she shouldnt be using it. i told her i would punish her for that too. i then started to tug at her right shoe and slowly removed it she gasped and griped telling me to put her shoe back on let her up. i did the same with the other shoe and now head her wihte cotton socks just shining against the dull wood. she cahgned her tone fomr a demand vocie to a pleading she was liek i am sorry i cursed just please let me go. i only responded by tugin on the toe of her socks to pull the sock clean off her foot i know had one foot bare and one foot with a sock on. i gently lowered the black stiff feather to her bare sole adn my index finger to her socked sole.i begain by teasing and saying "hey aunt angie dont u have extremely ticklish feet." and at the same time i began stroking both her feet it was so enjoyable hearing her girlish giggles tryin to fight it. the black feather went so well over her cute white bare sole. will my finger jsut palyed with her clean socked sole. she was holding it in as much as possible until i started running figure 8s across both arches. she lost it and began to scream responded "hehehe.....omg.heheheehehehe.... please donttttttttttt........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.ttttiiiiickkleeee mmmyyyyyyyyy feeettttttttttttttttttttt.......hahahahahahahaha. i smiled and said ok jsut give me the pin number she responded "hahahahahahaha....nnnnnnoooooooooooo .........hahahahahaha" i told her well then i am jsut goin to tickle her feet foreevvvvvveeerrrr.i stoped for a second and then peeled back her other sock.... she tried to stop it with her other foot but i tickled it away casing her sock to come off. i grabed both toes and held them bakc so i could tie a string between them to keep her feet from wiggling she felt me doing it and when i was finished she started to cry and beg saying "omg my feet are so ticklish u cant tickle them completely helpless thats the cruelist thing anyone can do to me i just dont know hooooooooooooowwwww aahahahahahahahahahahaha." and wit htaht i started tickling both of her smooth white creamy arches with my fingers i know she was suffering i asked her for the pin number once again she deinied me the information. i told her i could keep this uo all day but time is runing short my uncle could be home any mintue i thought so i had better finish her quick i stopped my assult and went down staris and grabbed a pen and few other feathers and glued them to the drill bit of my drill and had a large amount of spining feathers. i ran back up stairs and told her i would accept ntohing less then the info i desire and noone will believe i did this to u so u had beter not say anything with that before she could speak i shoved her sock into her mouth and placed duck tape over it. i told her when she was read to talk to knock 3 times with her right fist. i then used the pen to torture her and she let a series of screams all muffled by the gag. then after a few minutes i noticed her knocking i said oh so ur ready to talk finally she nodded as i stoped i pulled the gag off and she spit out the sock i then went bakc to her feet and asked her for the 4 digit code before she coudl speak i turned teh drill onto her feet with the featheres a going she said "8....................oh hahahahaha pleassssssssssssssssssssse hahahahahahahahaha i am tellinggggggggggggggggggggggggg hahahahahahahah yyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuu whattttttt hahahahaha yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wwwwwwannnntteeedddd hahahhaha ttoooooooo knooooooowwwwwwwwwwww hahahahahahahaha." i said i told u i was going to tickle it out of u and now u must somehow get it out she laughed and screamed for a few more seconds and then said "hahahahahahahahahahaha 888888888 hahahahahhaaa eheheheheahhahahahahahahahaha 5 hahahaeaheahaehaehaeeaaehh 777777 ehaheahaehaehaehaeheahhahahaa 222222222." with that i stoped the torture and told her good girl. i released her fomr her restraints at the top and right before i finally set her feet free i ran my fingers up her soles a couple more times jsut to see her squrim and remind her no one can know this or ill make she she suffers deeply she agreed and accepted.

the end

well thank you

i offer more stories to come even better ones some ture most based on true other others entirly fictional i tihnk we need to get back to the tickling in the story forum and the shoes off thats waht makes it so edgy and sexy not all the other stuff that gets thrown in theses days.

please have more ticklish aunt and mature women getting tickle

The tickling itself and the scenario was great. Thank you.

Mitch

The story and the concept itself was great, but you the spelling and grammar could use some work. Brilliant idea with the drill though, might have to try that out sometime.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back