• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Natives are gettin' restless...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
...accordin' to our local guide, Bear-Who-Walks-Like-A-Man. He recommends that we have at the very least a Munch soon, say either the weekend of June 11th or more likely the one of the 18th.

What say ye, fellow intrepid explorers? What do the drums tell you?

:couch: :couch: :couch:
YAY I'm in! Wanna check out that new Carribean place on Sunrise? Or Cafe Napoli? ;)

XOXO

I was thinking of having one down in the valley pretty soon too. What say you want to coordinate?

I'll alert the troops, Danimal... Oh, wait. I just did. ;)

What's this about a bay area munch? Activity back home? Wicked. Do mail me and I'll do for you as I do for Danimal, Boom, Belly, and the other hosts of the West Coast Gatherings. I'm sure the natives would love to have some activity there.

It sounds like you have an INCREDIBLE group of people out your way! I hope to make it to CA next year, along with NEST. The Dallas events have kept me away too long and I am ready to meet and travel. May even bring along a companion....

M

OMG YAY!
:couch:
XOXO

Oddjob0226 said:
It sounds like you have an INCREDIBLE group of people out your way! I hope to make it to CA next year, along with NEST. The Dallas events have kept me away too long and I am ready to meet and travel. May even bring along a companion....

M

ummmmmmmm...

Helloooooooooo... still waiting forSactown munch info y'all....
XOXO

You too, huh? The list is AWFULLY quiet. I'll shake the tree and see if that bear falls out. ;)

:bowing: I thank you kind sir. Damn, first LA and now the Bay Area is putting us to shame...what the heck? :cool:
XOXO

nag, Nag, NAAAAAAAAG!

Those of you who know me best know that my schedule is all kindsa F@*&ed up, and I'm smack dab in the middle of one of my "Hell Weeks", so I'm frickin' TIRED, okay? Sheesh! What? You're telling me that you'd like TIME to plan ahead, instead of finding out a day or two in advance? Well, heck! Okay, those few of ya'll who've responded have preferred the 18th, so *POOF!* "It is done!" The 'ayes' have it. Motion carried. Location to be announced, but the time will be the same as usual... those of you on the List and wanting to attend will get the details within 24 hours.

Happy Steph? :p

Nuff said... I'm goin' back to sleep.

Yes, happy now darlin'. Thank you and sweet dreams...
XOXO
Your favorite nag

AffectionateDan said:
Those of you who know me best know that my schedule is all kindsa F@*&ed up, and I'm smack dab in the middle of one of my "Hell Weeks", so I'm frickin' TIRED, okay? Sheesh! What? You're telling me that you'd like TIME to plan ahead, instead of finding out a day or two in advance? Well, heck! Okay, those few of ya'll who've responded have preferred the 18th, so *POOF!* "It is done!" The 'ayes' have it. Motion carried. Location to be announced, but the time will be the same as usual... those of you on the List and wanting to attend will get the details within 24 hours.

Happy Steph? :p

Nuff said... I'm goin' back to sleep.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back