• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF: Celebrity Investigation Division (Kelly Rippa)

TMF: Celebrity Investigations Division IV
By SlaverTickler
Starring Kelly Rippa​

It is winter in New York, and the talented Kelly Rippa is awaiting her makeup person to touch her up before “Live: With Regis and Kelly” starts. Just as the door to the stars dressing room opens, she feels a light tingling run through her entire body, and the talk show hosts vision becomes momentarily blurred. When the make-up artist enters the room, nobody is in it, even the chair is gone. Kelly had vanished.

In a, believed to be, abandoned house, several blocks away the pretty young blonde had rematerialized only seconds later. Before she could gain her senses a man in black grabbed her left hand and strapped it into a vertical bar that was positioned above her head. As her mined cleared Kelly felt her other wrist being locked into place, and began to realize her predicament. Before her she could see an old fashioned set of stalks, and watched helplessly as her ankles became locked in them.

“What the hell is going on?” asked the actress, “What do you think your doing?”

“Oh, sorry, I haven’t introduced myself yet,” said the man as he locked the ankle stocks, “but I had to strap you in before you could focus.” he continued in a very polite tone, “My name is Rajee, and I work for an organization called the TMF.”

Kelly looked at her captor like he had 3 heads, she simply couldn’t believe he had just introduced himself to her. Then her look changed to one of concern as he pulled off one of her shoes, soon followed be the second. Then a look of terror filled her eye’s as he revealed a pair of long scissors. Seeing the fear in her face, the polite operative tried to calm her fears.

“Oh uh, don’t worry Miss Rippa,” he said calmly, “I’m not going to hurt you, I’m just going to cut of your blouse and skirt.”

“WHAT!?” screamed Kelly, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Well it’s going to be hard to tickle you through…”

“Tickle me ?” interrupted Miss Rippa, “Oh god no, I’m so ticklish, please don’t do this.”

“Well I sort of have to, it’s my job you see, and besides that I like doing it.” replied Rajee.

Rajee was about to star cutting off the buttons to the helpless woman’s top, when she made one final plea. She agreed to take of her own blouse and skirt, they had been gifts from her husband, and she didn’t want to see them ruined. Rajee frowned under his mask, he didn’t want to ruin his captives gift, but it was standard policy to strip down a target Celeb. After a few minuets Rajee put the scissors away, and positioned himself behind his prisoner

“Okay, I’ll let you undress yourself.” said Rajee, as her unhitched the woman’s wrists, “But your ankles are going to stay hitched in those stocks, I’m afraid that’s the best I can do.”

The operative slowly walked down to the stocks that restrained Miss Rippa’s nylon covered feet. He looked at her pretty toes, and smooth arches, and could litteraly feel his finger tips itch. The blond was just starting to unbutton her top when she felt something stroke her foot. The television star jerked, and stared at her captor with terrified eye’s, but he didn’t seem to notice. Kelly bearly got threw 3 more button’s, before the sensation returned, this time it was two fingers, and it went the full length of her foot.

“Hay!” squealed Kelly, “Cut that out, I can’t get undressed if your tickling my foot.”

Despite her complaints, Rajee slowly ran his fingers over, the bottoms’ of his prisoner defenceless feet. The agent almost seemed to zone out, becoming oblivious of his captives suffering. Kelly began to giggle, and squirm in her seat, screaming for her tormentor to stop. The actress’ demands fell on deaf ears, and soon she was laughing so hard that she couldn’t focus enough to undo the last few button’s on her shirt.

“Ah, no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop.” squealed Kelly, “Please, no, don’t, giggle, tickle my feet, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, snort, giggle-giggle.”

“What, huh, ?” replied Rajee, coming out of his haze, “Oh sorry, I just couldn’t help myself. Your feet are just so…” then he was gone again, seeing nothing but the stoking feet before him.

Soon Kelly was laugh, and squirming, like never before. The blue eyed talk show co-host had never been tickled in such a gentle yet ruthless manner. It was almost as if her captor couldn’t think of anything ells, as though his wicked finger were doing the thinking for him. Her body bucked and wiggled in the little chair so much that it almost fell out from under her 3 times. She screamed and begged, but nothing could distract the operative from his obsession with her feet.

The squealing pleas for mercy fell on semi deaf ears, unfortunately the part of Rajee’s mined that picked up on it was his often suppressed dark side. The normally considerate young man, was replaced with a merciless tickling machine as his fingers worked there way up and down her nylon covered souls. They gently danced upon her souls, occasionally pausing at the peak of her arches to pirouette.

“Rajee, Rajee stop it!” she screamed, desperately hopping to bring him out of his trance, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh god please STOP IT!!!”

“Oh dam.” said the operative, as he came to his senses, “Was I doing it again.”

“Yes, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, giggle, snort, hahahahaha, and you still are.”

The agent looked down to discover his fingers were still working over Kelly's tender souls, and her latterly had to make a conscious effort to pull his fingers away. Gasping for air the lovely lady managed to get her shirt and skirt off, leaving her tone body in only a pair of pink lace panties, and matching braw. The terrified woman whimpers as her tender wrists were locked back into place. She knows what is coming, the most merciless tickling she has ever received in her life, and, although she knows there are worse thing that could happen, it didn‘t dampen the feeling of helplessness.

“Please don’t do this to me.” said the woman, as she saw the fingers closing in on her sides, “I can’t stand it, it’s such torture to me.”

“I’m sorry Miss Rippa, but it is my job, and I really do believe your over reaction.” replied Rajee, “After all it’s only tickling, it’s not like I am sticking you with red hot pokers.”

“Well, how long will it last?” Kelly asked.

“Only as long as it takes you to pee.” he answered.

“T-That’s disgusting, why does… oh, uh, no, wait, stop!” said the wriggling cutie, “Oh, please don’t do this, hehehehehe, hahahahaha.”

The operatives finger gently brushed up and down his captive’s exposed sides, causing her to giggle and squirm. The young man couldn’t believe he was getting to tickle his long time crush, it was like a dream come true. All those times he sat and watched her on “Hope and Faith” or “Live with Regis and Kelly” all he could think about was how incredible it would be to get her in a compromised position and work he over. Now, thanks to the TMF his fantasy was coming true.

What the Operative had no way of knowing was that Kelly had a very strong bladder. In all her life no one had ever made her pee from laughing. Many time’s the actress had made other do it, by accident of course, but most gave up there effort before she did. Miss Rippa had tried to tell her tormentor this, but her words had been cut off by her sudden release of giggle.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, you don’t… giggle, hahahahaha, oh no, snort, stop it.” squealed the helpless woman, as her tight little body jerked in the chair, “You, giggle, I, giggle, snort, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!”

Unable to clearly understand his prisoners remarks, Rajee, took them to be the normal begging of any TMF prisoner. He continued to run his skilled finger over her toned body. The actress wriggled and bucked causing her chair to rock and slide. Fortunately for the flailing blonde, her captor was a gentle man and always kept it from falling. Kelly’s giggle erupted into hysterical laughter as the man’s finger graced the outer rim of her armpits. This was the second most ticklish part of the helpless woman’s body, the soles of her feet being the only place that was worse.

“Ah!” screamed Kelly, as the onslaught continued, “No, hehehehehe, please not, hahahahaha, there !”

“I see I’ve hit a sweet spot.” remarked the grinning operative, “I’m sure you’ll be going any time soon.”

After 5 solid minuets of upper body tickling Kelly still hadn’t peed. Rajee couldn’t under stand, or believe this woman’s staying power. Normally he get his target to “leak sunshine” in half the time this had taken. Kelly seemed to almost have. He had given it his ready best on his own, but now he knew he would have to play hard ball. With a signal to on his ear peace, the was a soft humming sound, and a podium appeared by Miss Rippa’s pretty feet. On the podium was a pair of kitten, no more then a year old. Kelly felt something cold spray on her soft soles, as a device had squirted cream on them. Instantly the hungry kittens began lapping up the sweet sustenance with there rough tongues.

“AH!, OH GOD, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, OH NO PLEASE GET THE CAT AWAY PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME…“ screamed Kelly, Having never felt anything tickle her so intensely, “STOP, MAKE THEM STOP, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!” screamed

“All you have to do is pee.” replied Rajee, “If you pee it will all end.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, I CAN’T, I WON’T, STOP IT!” screamed the defiant celebrity, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, snort, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, NO MORE, I’M BEGGING YOU…”

As the silent laughter set in Rajee knew it was just a matter of time. He watched intently as tears ran down the woman’s adorable face. Her body went into convolutions, and her flailing hair looked like waves of gold. Suddenly, her breath returning to her, the helpless cutie let out a loud scream followed by a bout of hysterical laughter.

“Ah, oh god, I, I, I think I’m going to…” then Kelly passed out form exhaustion, the ruthless torture had just been to much for the perky little blonde. However, as he wiped the tears from her pretty face, Rajee noted the distinct smell of urine, and he smiled.

The End.

(Special Thanks to Rajee for the use of his name)
Special Thanks to Myriads for the use of the TMF name)

Last edited:
You wrote me in it perfectly. Awesome! I wish we could know for certain that Kelly is that ticklish on her feet. :cool: <<<<----

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA :)
good story raj............. i mean slavertickle :)

I rock as a tickler. Slaver Tickler rocks as the author. :cool: <<<<---- :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2: :) ;) :xpulcy: :devil: :bouncybou :D :woot:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back