• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True - F/M my wife tortures me (graphic)

kmer2495

TMF Novice
OK... let me start by saying, I am not a literay major... I'm kind'a short, light build and big words confuse me - so please do not go into this expecting a fantastic read. I will try my best. Here is what happened the other night between my wife and I:

The other night, I was told by my wife, "do WHATEVER you want tonight." So, I tied her (hog-tied) and proceeded to torture her in a very devilish fashion. From fingers, to brushes and even my electric razor (minus the heads) spinning away on her feet. She got a little giggle from that part.

So, the next day, I sent her a text message on her phone (paraphrase) "I wouldn't mind if you felt like a little revenge, tonight, it's your turn to have fun... oh, you MUST be mean."

Well, she tells me when I got home, go on back to the bedroom and 'get ready'... of course, I fake a little "get ready for what", because it is sooo sexy when she tells me what she is gonna do. She said, "I'm gonna make you beg." Instant erection.

Off I run, brush teeth, wash face, clothes flying off and jump into bed, waiting for my 'punishment'. She comes in, turns out the light, undresses, and straddles my hips, yanks my left arm above my head, and ties it to the headboard (rod iron sleigh bed), then proceeds to do the same to the right. Securely tied, she asks if I am ready... of course I try to taunt her on by making my comments like, "and if I'm not, what are you gonna do about it?"

She slides slowly off of me, saying she needs to get something. Going to the closet, turns on the light inside, and closes the door behind her. My heart is pounding pretty hard, as is my penis. She rummages around a little, I can hear her shoe drawers open and close, clothes ruffling about, then the closet light goes out. The room was already dark, except for the light escaping around the edge of the closet door... now, darkness.

I hear her open the closet door, and feel her slide back into bed with me. She asks again if I am ready, which now, I stammer 'sure babe, you're in charge'. Her nails start to slowly rake my chest and pits... which caught me a little off guard, so I buck a little and gasp. She giggles a little and continues. She slowly claws her nails on my shaft and testicles (I shave my pubic area... to much info I know... but sure does make it sensitive there), which makes me erupt in a fit of laughter.

She says, "oooh, are we a little 'sensitive' tonight?" Well, I couldn't answer, so she rakes slowly again, and asks me a second time... "I SAID, are we a little sensitive tonight?" I scream "yes" between laughing hysterically. I guess the thought of her 'doing her worst' to me while tied up, kind's made me a little MORE sensitive than usual.

She pauses, and I feel something silky touching my shaft. I squirm... it feels like a pair of her stockings. She starts stroking me with it and tickling me at the same time, which started the fits again, bucking and laughing. Then, she suddenly stops, and I feel her doing something with the silky thing of torment, she is tying it around my shaft, hanging the excess near my testicles. Tucking this, tightening that, moving this around and that. Satisfied, she pauses and places something kind'a heavy near my shaft and testicles, somehow tucked inside of whatever it was tied around my shaft.

She asks me again, but this time with a REAL synister tone... "are you SURE you're ready" I could hardly say without stuttering "sh sh sure, babe." She replied, "you said you WANTED me to be mean, so try THIS on for size", then I feel her reach for the object inside of the thing tied around my shaft, as I hear a small 'click' I feel a small vibrator buzzing away!!!

She had secured a small vibrator to my shaft and testicles!!!

I went through the roof with hysterics, she then layed on top of my legs facing my feet, and proceeded to attack the soles of my feet with a second vibrator, between the toes, around the soles... you name it, she tortured it.

I was lost in savage laughter while she teased me verbally, "how's THIS for mean, or maybe THIS... or how about THIS?"

NUTS, truely nuts I went. Then to top it off, she stopped tickling my feet, and turned around to straddle my hips. She leaned in close, and whispered "I'm going to leave you tied up, tickle you until you cum, THEN I'm going to leave the vibrator running on your penis until you beg me to let you go." She proceeded to do just that.

Inside of 15 seconds, I came HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDD !!! She leaned forward, kissed me, saying "let me just leave you two alone to get a little better acquainted." Laughing my butt off, I begged her not to, which she giggled and then got up, left the room and closed the door. It was absolute TORTURE. I figured she would come right back in, as I laugh and scream, writhing around on the bed... trying to throw it off my already INTENSLY ticklish penis.

I heard her start the shower, then the horror sets in... she left me like this until SHE is ready for it to end. Each moment seemed longer than the one previous. Even though I had read about people getting more ticklish after orgasm, I never had experienced it.

NEWS FLASH... IT'S TRUE.

The longer she was gone, the MORE ticklish I became. I have no idea how long she was gone, but when she stuck her head in the door, she said I was bucking a squirming like a cattle prod was being used on me, laughing my rear end off. All I remember is, seeing her face and BEGGING for my sanity. I know I came once again while she was gone, which must have been what made it sooo intense.

She turned off the one on my penis, let me calm down, untied me and asked "was that mean enough sweety?"

All I could muster was... "you're the best, babe."

Hope it was alright... I KNOW it was for me.

-kmer2495

Can I get your wife to call my wife?

WOW! :rotate:

I don't think I've ever even fantisized something this great!! Sounds like you two really enjoy playing together. Congratulations. Keep her happy!

JP

Great Story and I think you worded it just fine (-- for not being a literary major-- LOL)

Good story kmer2495

You did a good job of describing the tickling but you didn't describe what your wife looks like or yourself...it makes for a complete mental picture...

But great first story!!

I look forward to hearing more stories...maybe some of your revenge on her

Nice...

Maybe if your lucky next time she'll bring a friend and they'll double team tickle you. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back