• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colorado Ticklers social gathering

tkrdb2000

Mile-Hi Ticklers are meeting for a social gathering this Sunday June 5 th. It's a social gathering (a non-tickling party) at a well know public entertainment establish. You must be at least 21 to attend. At this time we are interested in getting to know other ticklers/ticklees in our area. We are not formally established but those who attend are more than welcome to give your input and ideas. If you are interested contact Tkrdb2000 or ColoradoGuy for more time and location.
See you there.

Good fortunes to you, sir. I provide for you a trivia note. A general social meeting in a public place is called a munch. Gatherings are in private locations, and involve play. While we ticklers coined the use of "gatherings", the term "munch" actually comes from the BDSM community, and has been in use for decades.

bump

is there still any kind of interest in Colorado? We should get a gathering going if there is.

Interest

Maybe if we created an actual entity, or group, club, etc. and promoted it more people might show interest. There have to be more than 4 guys in all of colorado into tickling, and there must be some ladies as well.

I'll start

I'll start by creating this Colorado specific tickling group on myspace
http://groups.myspace.com/coloradoticklers
please create an account if you don't already have one, and join the group. post away, and invite whoever you like. Let's see if we can create some interest.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back