• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TEKKEN TAG /TEKKEN 4 anyone?

zyclos_b

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here plays tekken tag or tekken 4.
I play on a normal bases and I'm always looking for people to play(if possible)
Also, kinna wondering who like tickling and tekken. :D

I do! Heihachi is the man, although I really, REALLY hate that diaper thing that's one of his costumes in 4...

ASUTickler

havent played 4 yet, im waiting for it to come out over in the UK on PS2!

played 3 to death, so when TAG came out i rushed out to get it. i was a little dissapointed, but still loved it.,.. i even have a tatoo on my left arm of the dragon symbol that Jin Kazama has on his right arm! i love that character!

Dr|zzt

Hell yeah

Hell yeah man, tekken is awesome! I usally use Law, Brian or Howarang(sp?) . My friends and I have gone 110 matches+ in a row. When my buds come over we usually play tekken 3 for hours upon hours! Zyclos_b what characters do you use?

i can`t play tekken 4 yet,i haven`t found it in any arcade.......but when i do i`m gonna be kicking major ass with KAZUYA.......on the other ones i`ll use JIN or LEI WULONG

I usually use Lee Chaolan and Kazuya or Heihachi, of course I use their nice suits. Taking someone always feels better if you do it in style :cool: So far I'm undefeated, but I live in a small area and only visit Los Vegas once a year.

For tekken tag I use devil, armor king, bruce, sometimes kazuya, and nina on the side. I can use most characters well.

For tekken 4 I'm using Yoshimitsu as a primary, and nina as a secondary.

Good luck trying to kick ass with kazuya... he's not too easy to play anymore.

i`ll use heihachi as well
sarcasm
SCOOBy......tiger and eddy are for button mashing rookies that don`t have the skill to play the game.;)

I always use King. A friend of mine and I sat around and experimented with all sorts of different wrestling holds and combos he could do when you grab your opponent from different positions or attack them on the ground. Being a big WWF fan, I get a kick out of all his moves, even though you can't really pull off a lot of the holds in the actual game due to button-mashing. I think a friend of mine put it best:

Tekken: the only fighting game that you can win while wearing mittens.

yeah tiger does look cool.i use him sometimes too.anyways i was just bustin your balls.:evilha:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back