• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish afternoon [true] f/m

MrTicklee

Verified
Every now and then I get in the mood to relive a good tickling experience. I guess I'm in the mood! :woot: Hope you enjoy. If you didn't note above, this is F/M.

A couple years ago I began talking with a girl I met online who shared an interest in tickling. Her name was Lisa. Over the course of a couple months Lisa and I became friends and she suggested that we meet. Up to this point, we had only spoken over the phone, although we shared pictures of each other. [Not that that provides any gaurantees in today's cyber world! LOL] So, I took a half day at work and met Lisa at her apartment. Yep, she was the one in the picture! LOL. Anyway, Lisa invited me into her place and gave me the quick tour. I couldn't help but notice the yards of rope that were uncoiled on the floor of her living room. "I see you've been busy," I said to her. All I got was a mischeavous grin from ear to ear.

During our previous conversations we were both boldly open with one another about our likes and dislikes. I had told Lisa that I am primarily a ticklee and love to be tied-up, bound, restrained, etc. and tickle tortured. I wasn't going to tell her my weaknesses; however, she hounded me until I did. So before I even knocked on her door, Lisa knew exactly what she was going to do to me. As for Lisa, she enjoyed being the tickler and loved ticklish men, so I guess I fit right in! :wavingguy She told me that she had soooo many ideas that she wanted to try out on a willing vicitim, but prior to today, she hadn't had any takers.

After Lisa showed me around, we went out and got something to eat and talked someone, breaking any ice that was left. Eventually, we headed back to her apartment. Lisa directed me upstairs to her bedroom and in the middle of her room was a four poster bed with a canopy. [Yes, imagine the varies bondage positions that were available].

We had previously agreed that I should wear a bathing suit, as it would give her more options. So, I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I was only wearing my shorts and a pair of ankle socks.

Lisa asked me to sit on the bed and she proceeded to tied my hands behind back. For someone who hadn't had the opportunity to practice on people before, she was pretty damn good at binding my wrists! She then started running her nails up and down my sides, waist and stomach, which caused me to start bouncing and giggling. Apparently. Lisa was encouraged by this, as I had told her I was VERY ticklish, but now that she saw I was serious only made her want to tickle more.

Lisa grabbed my waist with both hands and starting tickling my midsection. I started screaming and laughing loudly, and she jumped back, seemingly startled by my intense reaction, but that didn't last long!

I wasn't sure if noise was going to be a problem, so I told Lisa if you need to gag me feel free, cause I do tend to get loud, but Lisa wasn't worried about the noise. She pushed me over and stratled my upper thighs, pinning my legs down. Lisa then began squeezing my knees and thighs causing me to pick that screaming and loud laughing right back up again, in addition to a lot of thrashing. In fact I thrashed so much I knocked her right off.

As I previously mentioned, Lisa had all of these ideas in her head so it was time to try some of them out. She first had me stick my feet through the rungs of the bed's foot board and she lashed my ankles securely to them. Then the socks came off. [When I eventually told Lisa my most ticklish places, I told her my feet were the worst and I wasn't lying!] Of course, she didn't forget. I could see it in her eyes. Lisa then took some shoe laces and tied by big toes back to the foot rail stretching my soles tight.

Lisa didn't start right in, which surprised me. Rather, she walked around and enjoyed the vulnerable position I was now in. I think this made it worse for me, as now I began to anticipate the torture that was about to come.

As Lisa walked back to the foot of the bed, she picked up a small box that was lying on her vanity. I soon came to find out that in that box was a variety of brushes, combs, q-tips, and feathers.

Lisa started with her nails, slowly stroking both of my soles, up and down. I went totaly balistic. [With me, the methodical tickling is usually worse.] Lisa spent extra time on the most sensative places on my feet, the balls, the high point of the arches, right under the toes and the tops of my feet.

[It's funny that there as been a bunch of posts lately regarding tickling someone till the pee, but Lisa had previously told me that was a fantasy of her, although she thought it was best left as a fantasy. Maybe this experience came to my forefront as a result of those posts. Okay enough psyco-babble, but as I was thrashing and screaming and going literally insane as she attacked my feet, I thought for a moment that she had changed her mind.]

It was a good 15 minutes later when Lisa let up on my feet and I was a complete mess, but we had more to try. What can I say, I'm the guinee pig this day! [of course I was enjoying myself, too]

Lisa untied me and let me relax for a few minutes. She then had me sit in the middle of the bed and she proceeded to run rope from each wrist to the opposite sides of the canopy, leaving me with my arms up in the arm. Guess what happened next?

Lisa began to slowly trace her fingers up and down was sides, circling around the outsides of my armpits and then back down to my waist. Although she had never had the chance to tickle torture someone like this before, Lisa told me she loved reading the posts and stories on here and other sites. In addition to her imagination, that is where Lisa's techniques came from, and obviously she was a good study.

Lisa repositioned herself directly behind me and wraped her legs around my waist. She then dug in and tickled my ribs and underarms without mercy. I could move at all! I just shook like I was convulsing and laughed and screamed and for the first time that day begged her to stop. A few minutes later she did and I just hung from my wrists. But we weren't done. :whip: :blaugh:

I was also tickled in a hog-tie, and a spread-eagle face up and down, but Lisa left her most intense trick for last. My feet were once again placed into the foot board and my big toes tied back. My hand were tied in front of me this time and tied off to the top of the foot board [yes, I'm a bit flexible] Lisa then told me she had ready about a trick that increases ticklishness and wanted to see if its works. Okay, like I'm going anywhere was probably my response.

Lisa left the bedroom for a minute and came back with a bottle of baby oil and a hairdryer! Oh, I immediately knew what was going to happen. Pee break anyone?!? [just kiddin]

Lisa began to rub the oil into my soles which tickled just the same, causing me to bounce and thrash and scream like a little girl I'm sure. Then the hairdyer was turned on. At first it burned a little, but we figured out the right distance. This was a first for me, too. Although I had also read about it, I'd never had it done to me prior to today. OMG!!!!!!! When she started running her nails over my soles I though I would die! I screamed and laughed louder than I had all day. Of course, Lisa didn't stop. She just kept on tickling my feet, warming them where necessary. I think I promised her everything under the sun to stop, but she wasn't interested. Lisa jut kept on tickling my feet and I just kept on screaming like a banshee.

When we stoped I noticed that we had been at it for almost 5 hours! :woot: Granted, there were some breaks in there, but there were some VERY intense times as well.

Before I left, we talked about any tickle fantasies that either of us hadn't had the opporuntiy to play out. Lisa said she managed to get a lot of them in today, but there were some more. I told her that I'd love to experience being tickled by more than one tickler at a time and she told me she had just the friend. Unfortunately, we never played that one out.

Hope you enjoyed it, I know I did!

MrTicklee

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back