• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More on Marissa Miller

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
She is listed in the massive list at the top of the page.

On the new "making of" DVD for the SI 2005 swimsuit issue she mentions being ticklish...twice!

Once while recreating ahot where she is coverd in flowers she says that the edges of the flowers were cold and wet against her and it was a little bit ticklish.

Secondly she was one of the "body paint" models too. (she was wearing a scramento kings paint job) and while they are painting on her stomach she turns to the camera and says "I'm finding out all my ticklish spots." :rotate:

There is a lot of voice over/music during that part and you can she many of the girls laughing/smiling during the paint process...inparticular the girl wearing the cubs shirt. Man, if they had sound from where they are working on blending the paint on her belly I bet it would be great!

Here's a nice picture of the multi-talented Marissa Miller.

~ toyou

dajerx said:
I have those clips...I will be posting them.

Very cool. I still cannot make clips off of DVD...but that day will be coming!!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back