• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Run in With an Old Friend (true)

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
This happened on Monday night at work. A family with a father, mother, and daughter came in and I recognize the daughter as a girl from my junior high. We met every summer at a band camp and that's where I found out how ticklish she was! :blaugh: She remembered me and she gave me a hug and I squeezed her sides. She jumped and laughed! The parents started talking amongst themselves and I started talking with her about college life and how I couldn't go to high school with her and the rest of my friends. Just a set up of what she looks like: short, cute face, with a bit of tummy on her. She was sitting and I was standing and she stretched and her shirt rode up, exposing her deep innie bellybutton along with most of her belly. I wrapped one arm around hers to hold her in place and used the fingers on my other hand to lightly tickle her tummy. Her laughter was silent but lovely. I ran my fingers all over that exposed midriff and when I put my finger in her bellybutton, she yelled, and I stopped because everyone heard us. We said our goodbyes and I went back to work.

Ahhhh....the old at work tickle break! Bet it made the rest of your day, didn't it? :tickle:

Good quickie story!

kis123 said:
Ahhhh....the old at work tickle break! Bet it made the rest of your day, didn't it? :tickle:

Good quickie story!

I was not even on break, i was still getting paid. :jester: Makes it even better, doesn't it?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back