• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wars (Prologue)

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
Hi everybody. Corey here. I thought of a great idea for a tickle story..of course with my luck its
already been made. I hope not, but if it has someone a story similar to it, please tell me so I
don’t waste time writing a copyright story! Anyways, here is the prologue to "Tickle Wars". (I'd
also like to note I’m horrible at making up names, so yeah...^_^)

Millions and billions of miles away from Earth, there was a planet called Zalar. Zalar was about
the size or Earth, and had it's same atmosphere. There was only two major difference in Earth;
The fact that there were two races of equal intelligence, and that the entire planet was made of
females. The first race, the Shalla, were a peaceful race that were the original occupants of the
planet Zalar. They looked quite a lot like Earth woman, in fact besides the fact that they didn't
need to mate to have children, they were just like Earth females. One a Shalla reaches the age
24, she has one or two children. This has gone on for over a million years. The Shalla's lived in
peace, until the day the Tickone's (Tick-owns) invaded. They also looked very similar to Earth
Woman, except they were twice as strong, and had small antenna that looked like two split
hairs going off of their heads. It was actually coming out of the hairs they had, so they looked
just like hair. These were used for one purpose: To seek out the most ticklish spot's on certain
species...such as the Shalla's. The tickone's one great pleasure was to hear the screams of
laughter from other's laughing. The Shalla's were an extremely ticklish race, and so they came to
the planet Zalar to enslave them. They did this easily, since the poor woman of the Shalla's had
no fighting experience what so ever. The Tickone's built a giant city with a even bigger
underground dungeon, where the Shalla's were tickle tortured. The Tickone's were entirely
merciless. Woman 17 and under would live in secure area's free from any major tickle torture.
Once they reach the age of 18, they would be sent to the dungeons for tickle torture 6/7 days of
the week. When they reached the age of 23, they were given a year's rest until they had their
child, then sent back to the dungeon. When the woman reached the age of 50, they would then
be sent back to the area's to help raise the Shalla children. So the cycle continued for 300
years, until one day an old Shalla Prophet told the Shalla children that one day, a young heroine
would be born soon. This woman would have the power to defeat the Tickone's, but the
prophet did not know how or when. 50 years after the prophet's death, a young girl was born
from one of the tickle slaves. Her name was Katie, and she was the chosen one who would
defeat the Tickone's and save her people. This, is her story...

Well that’s the intro. I hope you guy's like the idea, and I'd love feed back!
Love and Peace,
Corey

Sounds like a fascinating concept. One that I would base my fantasies on. I look forward to reading this series.

Lurch7

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Lurch. Im sorry to say though that im gonna have to wait for late June to start working on the story. I have to finsish up finals for my senior year at highschool (thank god!) ill finish up with it as fast as i can.

Love and Peace,
Corey

;) A lot of my tickle torture fantasies are in dungeons...carry on with this!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back