• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, I must be going...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Like so many others in the long line of people involved here I have had my moments where I have decided to leave (and purge) and then came back. I have never felt ashamed of those decisions as they were made with the utmost honesty.

Now, however, I feel the time is right to move along. Back in 1996 when I first went on line I was simply amazed that I could find ANYTHING on tickling at all! Now one simply can come here and request some story or clip and *poof* someone else has it and can spread it along. What I have contributed to this I am proud of. What I see happening pleases me. What I am doing in the future confuses me. I see my life heading off in to other directions and the little effort I have put forth here lately seems to only distract those efforts. That is not to say I do not enjoy it! LOL! I love being here...maybe that is part of the problem! LOL!

I know I could never remember everybody's name that has conversed with me, given me adivse, praise, and criticism. I do not want to mention names for fear of hurting someone or making someone feel left out. Thank you to all of you who helped me feel not so alone in the world and who showed me that I am normal and I am a good person and I am ok. It's the community here (and earlier at AMT) that I will remember and grow from.

So I'll pass the slowly fading torch to whomever wants it. The celebirty section is growing fine and the real pics are popping up all over, heck even the assorted links are sprouting up like bad weeds!

You folks enjoy yourselves and remember what Billy Joel says at the end of every concert: "Take care of yourselves and don't take any shit from anybody!"

~ toyou
~ toyou444
~ Glenn

Well. . . . .

If you must, I guess you must. I for one will not forget all that you did for the tickling community. I hope that you find whatever it is you are looking for! :)

well i have enjoyed your efforts in bringing us real tickling pics and links..ive always enjoyed going thru them...good luck.

Glenn, it is sad to see you go. I respect your decision, and I'm glad that the community could have an impact on your life. I wish you all the luck in whatever endeavors you seek to achieve. Thank you for all of your contributions, they are a part of our small but loyal history.

May the Force be With You...:cool:

if you're still there...

Just wanted to say thank you for all your great links and for all the scrounging around you must have done to find many wonderful mainstream pics. I know I've taken more from you and your sights than I've taken from anyone else. I wish I'd had a chance to converse with you, and I'm obviously sorry to see you go. I understand you're decision, however, and wish you the best of luck. You're presence on this forum will be missed. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back