• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy - Terra's Stocking feet/belly/armpits tickled (M/f)

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Terra’s Ticklish Ordeal

“We need more rope,” said Sabin as he failed to complete the final lashing on the raft.

“I’m afraid we have no more,” said Banon as he emptied the last bit of supplies from his pack.

The party of four had been traveling the rapids without incident until they hit a sharp rock that managed to slice through the lashings on the wooden raft and left them stranded on a tiny Island in the middle of the river. The water was too rough to cross by themselves, and even if they could, there was no way they could get to Narshe from the steep banks of the river. They had to fix the raft.

“Well, I can donate my belt,” said Edgar as he pulled the leather belt from his waste. This prompted Banon and Sabin to remove their own belts. Sabin attempted, fruitlessly, to lash their belts to the raft.

“It’s no use, the leather is too thick. The gap between the logs is too big. We need something thinner.”

Suddenly all eyes turned to Terra who was sitting away from the raft peacefully gazing at the clouds. Terra was not wearing a belt that could be separated from her dress, but her beautiful red boots were adorned with thin but strong shoelaces that laced their way up her long boots.

“Terra, we need your shoelaces,” King Edgar said as he approached her.

“Huh?” she asked with surprise. “Why?”

“We need them for the raft.”

“No way. Do you know how loose these boots are without laces? Especially since I’m wearing slippery stockings.”

“We have no choice, none of our boots have laces, and our belts are too thick.”

Terra looked down at her feet and hugged her knees defensively. Edgar couldn’t help but admire how adorable she looked with her tiny body all curled up like that. “I’d rather not. Are you sure there’s no other way to Narshe?”

“There is no other way,” said Banon as he joined them. “We need your laces in order to save the lives of the innocent men and women who will soon become slaves to the Empire. Surely it’s a small sacrifice to make.”

Terra sighed. Banon could convince anyone of anything. It was no wonder he was the leader of the resistance movement, the returners. “Ok, you win, take them,” she said sadly. She released her boots from her clutches and allowed them to unlace them. Edgar worked on the right boot while Banon worked on the left.

Edgar enjoyed every minute of it. Since he first laid eyes on her he couldn’t help but admire her adorable innocent looking face, long green hair so cutely tied in a ponytail, the tight fitting red dress that contoured her tiny body so perfectly and accentuated her perfect breasts and ass so voluptuously. But it was her legs that really attracted him to her. They were long and slender, and on them she wore a pair of very sheer white stockings with red polka dots. It was definitely an Imperial uniform of some kind, but a very sexy one.

Her boots were actually interesting in themselves. They were red and went half way to her knees. They were actually too big for her, as they weren’t hers. Locke had told him that they first found her unconscious sitting inside imperial magitek armor. When they pulled her out, her feet slipped right out of her shoes. Her shoes were somehow attached to the inside of the armor. Try as they could, they couldn’t get her shoes out, so they carried her away in her stocking feet. Fortunately, the old man who had watched over her as she recovered gave her his widow’s expensive red ankle boots. They were a few sizes too big, but with the laces tied tightly she didn’t have trouble keeping them on.

And now they were unlacing them. Edgar got excited as her boot started to open up. He could see the top of her foot clad in the very thin stocking near her ankle. He had never seen her without her boots, and took the opportunity to caress her soft stocking covered ankle as he undid the boot. She squeeled and giggled and gave him a light slap in return. “No touching my feet allowed,” she said giving him a dirty look.
Edgar laughed. “I sense that the young lady is ticklish,” he said playfully. After unlacing the boot he lifted it and began to slowly pull the very loose boot off of her foot. He just had to see it and tickle it.

“Don’t you dare!” she said. “You wanted my laces, now you have them. I said nothing about taking my shoes too.”

Edgar looked at Banon who also shook his head with disapproval. “We have no time for games Edgar, you can tickle her later.”

Edgar was conflicted. She was in such a vulnerable position. He had a firm grip on her boot, if she pulled away, she would lose it. And just one slight tug and her boot would be off of her stocking foot. But he knew that it was neither the time nor the place. So, with disappointment, he released her foot. She defensively placed it firmly on the ground and did her best to close up the boots without laces. It was a useless effort, and they would simply open up again as soon as she took a step. It took all her effort to keep herself from stepping out of her shoes. Still, she managed it.

“I better not lose my shoes on this journey,” she said.

“If you do, I’ll buy new shoes as soon as we get to Narshe,” said Edgar, “real expensive ones.”

“I don’t mind spending your money but there’s no way I’m letting you pick them out, your majesty,” she said. “The last thing I want to do is satisfy one of your fetishes.”

“So cruel,” Edgar said with his fake hurt expression. King Edgar was a womanizer of the worst kind, Terra thought to herself. He had power, and a very charming and appealing personality. She couldn’t help but like him, at least a little bit. But she was always nervous around him. She still didn’t trust people in positions of power very easily, especially after being brainwashed by the empire for who knows how long.

Sabin finished using Terra’s laces to lash the raft together. It was as good as new. Her laces had actually proven to be superior to the rope they had been using previously. It was thinner yet somehow stronger. It’s a good thing the old man had treated his wife well, Edgar thought to himself.

Terra cursed her slippery stockings as she nearly stepped out of her
boots when she climbed onto the raft. Fortunately, she managed to keep them on by curling her toes. With a final push, Sabin sent to raft afloat and jumped on with the rest of the party. Terra sat with her feet firmly on the floor of the raft as it went down the river. The waters were rough, and she dared not lift her feet up and allow her boots to slip off her feet when they hit a bump. She considered taking her boots off and holding onto them for the rest of the trip. But the air and water was cold, and she feared Edgar’s tickling fingers. So she decided to try her best to keep them on her feet.

They had nearly reached a fork in the river when they ran into a mishap. They hit another rock, this one, however, was larger and flatter. They were stuck on top of it.

“Dammit,” said Banon, “and Narshe is just to the left down the fork.”

“Perhaps we can push off it,” said Sabin.

“Just make sure you veer left. Veering right will take us to the
wrong side of the mountain range, and then we’ll never get to Narshe in time.”

Terra took a risk and stood up to see what they were stuck on. It seemed to be moving. No, it was rising. “What the hell?!” She said as he raft began to tip. She started to fall backwards, but was suddenly caught by Edgar.

“Careful doll, or you’ll fall out of your boots,” he said as he caressed her leg. She quickly pulled herself away from him and made her way to the right side of the raft. It seemed to be stuck again, but this time on something else. She was too frightened to find out, however, as an enormous purple head rose out of the water in front of her. It was a huge Octopus with a deranged smile, and it seemed to be laughing maniacally.

“I am Ultros! And you are all doomed!”

She stood there frozen, as fear gripped her. She didn’t notice the tentacle wrapping around her boots until it was too late. “Oh no, my boots!” she said she felt it tighten around her ankles. She suddenly felt herself get pulled off of the raft and dangled upside down in the air helplessly. She watched the huge octopus knock Sabin, Banon, and Edgar into the water as her left foot started sliding out of her shoe. She didn’t even notice her foot slip easily out of her boot as she struggled to grab for the raft. Fortunately, his grip on her right boot was strong enough to keep her other foot from slipping out.

She suddenly realized her one shoe predicament when she felt something soft brush up against the arch of her stocking foot. It tickled immensely, and she instantly burst into laughter. “Teehee! Haha! That tickles, stop!”

“Yum! Ultros has a ticklish pretty!” She heard him say. She suddenly felt another pair of tentacles wrap around her arms and she felt her self get turned upright. As her legs helplessly dangled suddenly over the water she nearly lost her other boot. But she saved it just in time with her little toes. But it was all for not. As another tentacle soon grabbed the boot by the heel and pulled it off of her pretty foot effortlessly.

“Ooooh, the pretty’s shoes come off so easily!” the goofy Octopus said as he continued to mercilessly tickle her stocking feet. She did her best to kick the tentacles away, but they soon grabbed her ankles and another pair of tentacles began tickling her stocking feet. Her toes wiggled inside her stockings frantically, and she started crying with laughter, and her helpless body started squirm and tug, but Ultros’ tentacles were much too strong for her little body.

Edgar crawled back onto the raft and attempted to shoot the huge octopus with his auto crossbow. But he was distracted by her adorable laugher and cute wiggling stocking feet. He’d been waiting to see her stocking feet since he first met her, and his interest in seeing her tickled had him entranced. His hesitation cost him his shot, and Ultros soon noticed him and knocked him in the water again.

She suddenly felt another pair of tentacles attack her vulnerable armpits.
She started to scream and squeal. “Eeeeeeeee! Someone … haha <gasp> …
help me ……. Teeheeee, I’m dying! Heheheehahaheheah!”

Banon climbed aboard the raft, and saw the amazing site. All of Ultros’s tentacles were busy restraining and tickling Terra. “All of his arms are busy, now’s the time. Edgar, I need a long range weapon.” He said.

Ultros heard this and his attention quickly switched to Banon. “Go away old dude!” he said. “Let me enjoy my fun!” With that final word Ultros slapped Banon away with an amazingly long tongue.

“Hmm!” Ultros said to himself as he looked at his extended tongue. It didn’t take him long to apply his tongue to Terra’s ultra ticklish torso, which was only protected by a very silky thin dress that only succeeded in increasing her ticklish sensations.

“Nooooo!” She cried as she saw the tongue approach her belly. But it was too much for her to bear. Every ultra ticklish part of her little helpless body was being tickled all at the same time. The tickling was so overwhelming that she began to pass out.

It was at that moment that Sabin and Edgar climbed back aboard the raft. “I think you deserve a blitz!” Sabin said preparing his famous aura bolt.

Ultros looked at him briefly, tongue and tentacles still focused on
Terra’s adorable body. “Huh?” was all he said before the bolt hit the deranged octopus square in the face. Ultros instantly dropped an unconscious Terra onto the raft and submerged into the water.

“You did it!” Edgar said patting his brother on the back. He was about to give him another pat when he suddenly noticed that Sabin was gone. Ultros had grabbed him.

“How dare you!” Ultros said as he began squeeze the martial artist. Sabin was not so easily smushed, as his training had strengthened his resistance to tight squeezes such as this. In anger Ultros threw him into the rapids, and Edgar watched helplessly as his brother drifted down the wrong path of the river.

“You bastard!” Edgar said, he whipped out his chainsaw and frantically began slicing at Ultros’ massive tentacles. Banon joined the fight and began firing Edgar’s dropped auto crossbow. They seemed to only make the Octopus angrier.

Suddenly a lightning bolt hit the Octopus square in the head. Ultros screamed in agony, and quickly submerged underwater. Terra had woken up and had casted a lightning spell on the octopus. “That’s what you get for nearly tickling me to death!”

“Great shot babe!” Edgar said helping her to her feet, which were still shoeless.

“Looks like you owe me those shoes, your highness,” Terra said partly joking, partly annoyed.

The two of them quickly adopted a serious when they noticed they were going downstream again. Banon had already steered the raft down the left path.

“What about Sabin?” Edgar asked concerned.

“If he survived, he’s somewhere on the other side of the mountains. We can’t help him,” Banon said sadly.

Several hours later, on the other side of the mountain range, Sabin awoke to find himself lying on an unfamiliar beach. He saw no one, not Edgar, or Banon, or Terra. But he did see a familiar pair of unlaced red boots lying next to him.

Mandrake

http://mandrake.mynuts.org

Last edited:
This story was based on this drawing I made 10 years ago.
757380360terra.jpg

Gotta love Final Fantasy

I loved the story as well as the picture great stuff. its funny i downloaded a snes emulator and that game lol

Ah, so you know who I am...;)
You are welcome, and I promise!
XOXO

Mandrake said:
Thank you. Keep wearing those stockings :)

Although I won't rule it out, I don't plan on making a sequel. But if I get a new idea for an interesting and original situation, a sequel could be very likely.

^o^

:rotate: Sweet, an FF VI story.

I wrote a scenario a long time ago, but most found it boring as I made it too much into Roleplay and not enough on the fun. (I love FFVI and take the story as seriously as most take the later versions)

It was featured mainly by Locke Cole, in the scenario where he first meets Celes in South Figaro. Linking my story won't help, since it's not the best. ^^

But I'd love for you to try your hand. It would go hand in hand with this scenario as technically, both were being done at the same time in the game. (Well, slightly after this scene).

Hope to see more work from you. ;)

---Ace

Sounds like the same events as in Final Fantasy III--names included. Including the bit about Terra's boots being grapped. Although, I don't remember any tickling. :D

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back