• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips folder!

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
What a great idea! An excellent place to share clips of mainstream tickling! I have already posted something there and will share whatever else I have. (Unfortunately I have no means of making clips out of my massive collection of mainstream scenes on VHS.)

If anyone has clips of these scenes, let me formally request that they be added to the folder:

Jamie Lee Curtis on Leno
Elvira playing with her own stockinged toes
1970s McDonald's commercial with girl buried in sand

Xodlirv said:

Ill second this one! I've had this in my head since I was about 8 years old and have probably blown it all out of proportion :)

LOL If nobody has it already, we may be able to track it down through corporate channels. "We're loving it!" (Sorry. Had to do it!)

Ann

Thanks Jeff, this has been fun (although I have been pretty much converting as I go, and not able to post as many as I want as fast as I would like).

In addition, I accidentally taped over about 2 hours of older stuff I plan to share; Im just waiting for Nontkl to send me a copy from when I had sent them to him. It should be here this week.

2 hours worth?!?!?!

:bowing: We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!

Seriously, even without that 2 hours, I still have more than that I havent posted yet....alot of them need to be converted over from VHS to .wmv.

There's no hurry, think of it as building a library. These posts, once made, will be here forever for people. Imagine what this forum will be a year from now. The largest collection of mainstream tickling scenes ever imagined!

Xodlirv said:
What a great idea! An excellent place to share clips of mainstream tickling! I have already posted something there and will share whatever else I have. (Unfortunately I have no means of making clips out of my massive collection of mainstream scenes on VHS.)

If anyone has clips of these scenes, let me formally request that they be added to the folder:

Jamie Lee Curtis on Leno
Elvira playing with her own stockinged toes

How about making a DVD out of those very scenes(including some of those Spanish,Italian,Asian,and U.S. game show ticklings from the Extreme Tickling site on there,if possible),which would be a lot more easier(if you would ever have the time in the near future).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back