• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation part 3 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Well, quite surprisingly i was able to write part three already, it went so smoothly that it was almost like it wrote itself. As always, comments are encouraged.

It must have been close to 7:00 when from my deep sleep I start to awaken (two hours of sleep that was desperately needed). Yawning and trying to stretch out I quickly realize I am tied spread eagle on the bed and since my eyes are open and it is still pitch black, I must be blindfolded as well. Feeling my foot twitch involuntarily as a feather lazily traces an erratic path all over my bare sole, HEHahhaahhaAHHahhaahahaHHHAheheha AHHhahahahhaHHhahhaaaa. From the foot of the bed I hear Elizabeth’s voice let out a sigh of joy “now that is the laughter I love hearing from my cute ticklish boy.” As I continue to giggle I think to myself why do I have to be such a sound sleeper was really hoping to get her tied up like this, but I guess there are worse situation to be in than this. With the devious feather flickering about in all directions, I start breathing heavier in order to keep up with what I lose to giggling and my wiggling foot has no success evading the soft tickles. As if I didn’t know she loved tickling me already, she showed real gusto exploring any place accessible and since I was tied naked spread eagle not many places weren’t accessible. From previous experiences, I was expecting her to start tickling me hard and without a trace of mercy, but much to my surprise, she was content to use the feather for slow tickles. Judging from the time spent on each area, her favorite places appeared to be feet (of course), tummy/sides/bellybutton, neck/face, and she spent a lot of time twirling the feather over my privates. While it felt lovely at first, after an hour the maddeningly light tickle started driving me crazy, so I started begging her to tickle harder. In response all she did, was start softly giggling teasing me “tickle tickle tickle, is this feather bothering you, poor ticklish boy.” She continued to ignore my pleas for another hour, until finally asking if I wanted her to put away the feather and tickle harder. By this time my entire body was trembling and beading with sweet, laying in nervous anticipation I couldn’t scream fast enough “GOD YES TICKLE FASTER.” Setting down the feather she coyly asks “are you sure” I emphatically nod yes.

With enduring the prolonged light tickles, I was ecstatic when she dug into my stomach and sides (which as she found out is my absolute worst spot, while it is only a little more ticklish than my feet, but with so much tickle room I can’t adapt and get used to the tickling). As her fingers dig, claw and wiggle against my sides I am overcome with joy as the long anticipation is over, my eyes begin to water both from the tickling and from happiness. HAHAHHEHAHAHEHHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAH OH GOD THANKYOU HEHAHHAHAHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAA. Continuing to aggressively tickle my stomach/sides, she playfully taunts me as fingernails flutter over ticklish flesh “Aw is my baby ticklish hehehe, well just remember you asked for this” I howl with hysterical laughter, as she shows no mercy. HEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA my nude form twitches and twists as she tickles my exposed tummy so much it actually starts turning a pink/reddish shade. Surviving the next half an hour of the most sadistic and evil tickling I could have imagined (loving every second of it, by the way) and without slowing down she asks, “Have I have had enough yet.” Through cackling laughter I try to tell her continue, but nothing but laughter comes out so with my body addicted to the ticklish sensations coursing through my body I defiantly shake my head no begging for more. Elizabeth saw this as a personal challenge so she redoubled her efforts tickling my sides even faster and harder, while placing a series of devastatingly effective raspberries on my quivering tummy. HEHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHAH AHAHHHEHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA… within 10 minutes I am reduced to silent laughter and then falls into unconsciousness.

As might be expected, after such an ordeal I was out cold and after she tickled my feet a few times to see if I was faking to avoid being tickled she came to the conclusion I had had enough for the day, since all my foot did was twitch. Undoing the restraints, she lightly pushed me over covered us both up, and intertwined our naked bodies once more.

Waking up the next morning, I roll over and wrap my arm around an empty pillow where she had been sleeping. Getting up, I throw on my cloths that were still lying by the door and going into the kitchen, I see a note saying, “Hey cutie, I went over to see if I could convince my darlings to stay at their friends place another day.” Therefore, I go and find some cereal and eat breakfast while watching some TV, I hear the phone ring and run to grab it. On the line, I hear Elizabeth beautiful voice, “Hi, well I got them to stay over another night so… I am going to be back as soon as I can, you could take another shower and wait like before since it made you feet extra sensitive and you did look so cute with that towel barely covering your cute butt. Oh you could maybe put on the blind fold to increase sensitivity hehehe.”

As soon as I hung up the phone, I eagerly rushed into the shower and then grabbed a towel and the blindfold as I hurry to get into position on the couch. About a minute later, I hear a key entering the lock and the door opening followed by the sound of high heels walking toward me. My heart beats a mile a minute as I anticipate being tickled again with an arm wrapping around my ankles I feel a single fingernail drag over my bare sole. Instinctively I try not to laugh but as the pace increases I start to giggle, and then really laugh in earnest as I fell my toes being pulled back followed by spider tickles exploring every inch of my soles and wiggling toes. HahahaHAHhahahahahaHAHAHha haHAHhahahahaHAHHHAHAHAHhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA I am laughing so hard that I can barely stay on the couch and am surprised as I feel my towel being pulled off then being pushed to the ground. Laying face down I soon find myself being straddled and pinned down being tickled just about everywhere. Only able to struggle enough to wiggle as I am tickled place to place. Squealing in surprise as my feet are grabbed and my bare soles are nibbled HEHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAH ahAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAAA OH GOD ELIZABETH STOP HEHAHAHEHH HEHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAA that tickles!!!

The tickling stops and I hear a woman’s voice say “ok cutie, but I am Tara not Elizabeth.” Quickly I scramble to my feet, ripe off the blindfold and duck behind the couch. By the door, I hear Elizabeth burst out laughing, “oh my god the look on your face is priceless. This is Tara, the mother of the friend my daughters are visiting.” Trying to catch her breath, she says, “You have my darlings to thank for this.”

*Flashing back to the day before*

Tara was 45 years old 5 foot 4 inches 130lbs and was Dawn’s (which was also about the two daughters build) mother. She heard the three girls running into the living room giggling and laughing as she was washing dishes. Now she was able to clearly hear their conversation as Isabel said “I almost feel sorry for that poor boy that came with us on vacation he definitely got more than he bargained for, he was so… ticklish and we tickled him nearly to death the entire trip.” Stunned at hearing this she nearly dropped a dish only catching it last second, the reason for her lose of composure was that she had a weakness tickling guys, even having a small dungeon of bondage gear and tickling toys which she hasn’t been able to use in ages. For a brief second she had a daydream of getting me naked tied down and tickling me until I am screaming for mercy, before returning to reality and listening to the girls talk. As they described what they and even their mother had done, she was falling in love with the idea of tickling me especially considering that Elizabeth might be a real kindred spirit, (having restraints on hand). Even once the conversation moved on her thought were occupied with tickling the rest of the day and that night even dreaming of tickling a guy ignoring the pleas for mercy.

In the morning, even more so than every, she was dying to find out what happen after I was driven away still tied in the van. Once Elizabeth arrived and convinced her daughters to stay another night here from the tone in her voice, she could tell that she wanted more time with the adorably ticklish boy. After the girls went out shopping, she was only able to wait a minute before saying in fake sympathy “Is that ticklish boy alright after what your girls did yesterday?” Elizabeth pick up right away that Tara really didn’t have pity on me so she took the chance to brag. “Well he was tired from that, but he was really exhausted from what I did to him the rest of the day hehehe in fact he was still laying naked sound asleep when I left.” Tara was completely shocked for a second before saying “you lucky….. I love ticklish guys.” Both of them were laughing when Elisabeth said “I might have an idea of how you could get the chance to” picking up the phone.

*Back to present*

While crouching behind the couch listening to them tell how the tricked me into letting Tara tickle me I was getting very turned on at the prospect of being tickled naked by two very attractive older women. Blushing a bit, I get up, sit on Tara’s lap, and ask with a wink, “Umm what kind of bondage devices and toys do you have?” Looking over at Elizabeth, she says in disbelief “When you said he actually like being tickled, I thought you were bullshitting me” “but you do like it don’t you?” She starts tickling my belly, giggling I squirm around a few seconds before finally saying “AHhahhaaaHAHhahah YES EHHAhhahhaahaHAhhhahaa I like being tickled.” Elizabeth sits on the opposite side of the couch, so I stretch out having my shoulders resting on her lap arms rose above my head and feet set on Tara’s lap. Reaching down she starts tickling one of my bare soles until I move my other foot to block, but then that foot is tickled as well. She continues to do this for a few minutes before finally saying, “You were right, these ticklish bare feet are, so much fun to play with hehehe” looking down at my hard erection she laughs and adds “He obviously enjoys it.” Elizabeth leans close and whispers something to Tara, who then got an evil grin and said “Really…?” Having a good idea what is coming I start giggling in anticipation, reaching with all ten fingers she lightly tickles my bare balls and shaft. HEHAHhahahahHHAhahhahahaHAHHEHhaahahaa OH GOD STOP HEHAHhhahaaHAHhahahahhaaHAH THAT TICKLES! Sighing with delight she, half jokingly asks, “Would you be at all interested in getting married hehehe?”

Still blushing like crazy, she looks at me a says, “Well, to answer your question, you can wait to see first hand what kind of surprises I will have for you in my little dungeon. But since I don’t fell like sharing you with our daughters, well not yet anyways” in a slight menacing tone ”I think we will stay here and have a slumber/tickle party all day and night. Well lets go get you tied down” as I get up and head toward the bedroom they both give my bare ass a gentle slap, laughing at me when I jump and giggle.

Wasting no time, they quickly get me tied very securely to the bed, both of them looking approvingly at the results. Tara says in and evil laugh, “I think I have an idea to make things more interesting, raising the stakes a bit.” Elizabeth responds my asking ”how so?” Giggling she says “We could give him a safe word, and if we get him to say it tomorrow at my weekly book club meeting, he has to wait on us hehehe naked of course. Then I am sure the ladies wouldn’t mind giving a hand tickling him senseless.” Elizabeth asks, “Are you sure they would go along with it?” Bursting out laughing she says “Of course they would, those meetings are just and excuse to gossip about our love lives, or more accurately lack there of.” At first, the idea of the embarrassment of it made me want to say no but my body was craving tickling exponentially more. Therefore, after thinking about it for a second I say ok and the safe word can be “vacation.”

Tara straddles me sitting on my chest facing my stomach, which leaves her lovely butt inches from my face in skintight jeans. While Elizabeth, straddles me sitting on my thighs, then both begin vigorously tickle my sides and tummy. Cackling with laughter I am unable to even beg, while they sing kitchy kitchy coo HEHHAHAHHAAAHEHHE HEHAHHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH HEHHHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH. Being in pure heaven I let go and just wiggle and laugh unendingly, so much so in fact I barely noticed the 40 minutes pass by before falling unconscious. Waking up is see both of them at my feet ready to attack, Tara asks, ”you ready to give up” eager for more I shake my head no. Therefore, they dig in tickling and nibbling all over my bare feet, HEHAHHAHAHHHEHHAHHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHA. Screaming and thrashing as if I was possessed Tara felt sure I was going to say the safe word but after 30 minutes of non-stop foot tickles, I passed out. Waking up I see Tara looking at me with admiration and annoyance, you give up? Again, I shake my head no, looking forward to the worst they could do. Elizabeth giggles “I think we need to change tactics, he loves this to much hehehe.” I whimper as I see her grab four feathers, “Aw please don’t…” “Follow my lead” Elizabeth says as she ever so lightly drags the feathers along my sides; Tara shrugs and lightly twirls them over my bare soles. They were rewarded when they could clearly see my frustration start to build. AhhahahahhaHHhha HAHAHAhehehehhahHAHhahhahahaHAHhahaaaaa PLEASE NO MORE LIGHT TICKLES HEHAhhhahahahAHAHhahhahahaaaa wiggles and squirms uncomfortably. In a pouting tone the both say, “Well just say vacation and it will stop” I tried to hold out as long as I could but after an hour I gave up and screamed “VACATION.” Elizabeth gently places a hand against my face and says, “That wasn’t so bad.”

Therefore, I spent the rest of the day being tickled to and past my limits enjoying every tortuous second. Both of my sadistic ticklers were having as much fun as I was. So much so, that I didn’t realize that it was getting dark out, when the phone rang. Elizabeth went into the other room picking up the cordless phone. “Hey mom” Isabel said, “We were wondering when Tara was going to be coming back.” Figuring the best way to answer her was this, walking toward the bedroom she said that “She is going to be spend the night here, having a slumber party hehehe I mean we wouldn’t want Matty to feel left out.” The girls all hear my cackling laughter as Tara says goodnight. “Say good night Matt HEHAHAHHAHHAHEHAHHAAHAA GOOD HEHAHHAHAHEHHEHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHA NIGHT HEHAHAHHAHAA.” Laughing the girls hang up the phone, then say, “He sounds like he is having a good vacation so far.”

Hey Matt

Enjoyed Part 3 as much as 1 & 2 !!! :happyfloa Thanks Matt ...keep them coming :D

The best The best

Thanks man,it is soo realistic story even close to an experience of me,Keep going please!!!

Wonderfull story...will be there a number 4? Pls, I can't wait!

Ha ha love the way one minute you're on a hot woman's lap getting your tummy tickled like a little kid, and the next minute she wants sex with you. Awesome

I think we're all long overdue for Unexpected Vacation Part 7!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back