• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another JLO confirmation of her ticklishness

Piker2

TMF Regular
Just wanted to share another confirmation of Jennifer Lopez's apparent ticklishness. In the May '05 issue of Ocean Drive there is an article interviewing Micheal Vartan about 'Monster-In-Law'. In the article it goes on to say:

Vartan admits that he had a lot more fun tickling Lopez. "She's very ticklish, thank God", he says. "There's nothing worse than being in a tickle scene with somebody who's not ticklish. I've had to do it and it's a lot of work."

Sounds like we can make the assumption that the scene in 'Monster-In-Law' was real tickling (as opposed to acting) and that he has obviously had to have been in another tickle scene in which the actress was not that ticklish.

Hmm..

Hmm...I'd love to know which other tickle scene(s) he's referring to! :)

Bandit

Makes me want to go see it again..just for that scene....and Wanda Sykes. :evilha:

Cant wait for the DVD to come out. Might be some cool extras concerning that scene.

It might be worth a check on IMDB.com and see with whom he's worked in movies.

Excellent find, Piker. Now THAT'S what I call a confirmation!

Is there any way you could type up the part of the interview that precedes the comment you quoted? It sounds like there was more tickle talk in the article.

BTW, what is Ocean Drive magazine and where can one get it?

Thank you,

dig dug

I believe 'Ocean Drive' is a Miami magazine. You can usually pick them up at your local Barnes-n-Noble or Borders. The magazine also has a webpage which is how I found the article and quote. This is just a real quick response, I'll try and post a link to the page later. Or if someone else is inclined to do so, more power to them : )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back