• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashlee's Agony

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
Ashlee Simpson was heading back to her apartment after a long day of signing autographs and practicing for her next concert. She had opened her door and walked in admiring everythin she had. She locked te door and set her purse on the table. Thinking to herself, she decided to that she wanted to take a little nap, so she walked in the bedroom. unknown to her a stranger had broken in earlier but didn't leave any trace of it, he was hiding in her closet, when Ashlee opened it up to hang up her coat the burglar jumped out and knocked her unconsious, he then placed her on the bed took some rope and put her spread eagle on the bed making sure to tie her up extra tight. He romoved every piece of her clothing the only thing he didn't remove was her shoes and her bra and panties.
Ashlee woke up later on and when she had seen the stranger she became frightend again.
"Whaa What are you doing here"? "What do you want"
"Nothing much, i jsut want to see you laugh"
"Ok hahaha there, now let me go and get the hell out of here"
"That's not what I had in mind"
With that he took his index finger and started to tickle under her arms
"heehe Hey hahaha stop, no nnnooooooo hahaahahahaha"
Ashlee was bucking all around on the bed.
"Actually Ash there is something I need to know, where is Jessica, she hasn't been around for a while, I haven't heard anything in the media abotu her, tell me where she is and I'll let you go"
"I don't know where she is, she doesn't tell me where she goes all the time" "Even if I did know, I'd never tell you. Even if you do tickle me"
Oh yea, here then he started tickling her stomach, buy taking a cue tip he inserted it in her belly button and twirled it around.
"Oh OoHH hahhahah hehhheehehehe" "Go to...Go to hell, i'm not going to tell you anything, I don't know anything."
"Liar" he said

Just then there was a knock at the door.
The stranger went to answer it. Out of all people there stood Jessica
"Hey who are you, are you are friend of Ash"? "Is she here"?
The stranger then grabbed Jessica and tied her down on a bed next to Ashlee.

"Ok Ash whats going on"?
"I don't know, he broke in here asking for you" "He's been tickling me for the info"

The stranger started to tickle jessica all over but nothing happened No matter where he tickled her se wouldn't laugh.

"Tell me where she is ticklish and I'll let you go"
"Never"
"Ok have it your way" He removed her shoes and socks, he pulled out a stiff thin feather and went to work on her feet

"Ill never tell you so you can just go to he.. hehehehehe hahahahahaha OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA no STOP hhehehehehehe

"Don't tell him Ash, hold on"

"I....hahaha can't much longer hahahahah heeeehhehehehe"

The feather went up and down her feet, going inbetween her toes and all around, plus Ash couldn't move and inch there was no escaping the agony of her captors feather.

"Hahahaha ok..... OK OK I give up I'll tell hahaha"
" You have to take a feather and tickled under arms"

Jessica thought about this and knew Ash was lying, but she didn't say anything,

The stranger did this and Jessica pretended to laugh after about an hour of this he untied them and quickly left........

Wow thanks for lying, I hope we's gone for good......

However unknown to both the simpson sisters, he was listening from the outside, and he wasn't too happy, now he plans to get them again, sooner than the girls will ever hope for.

TO BE CONTINUED

Cool story, very nice work; but I always thought that ashlee's agony was the agony she inflicts on the public through her alleged "singing." :cry1:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back