• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Tarzan clips and a Gameshow!

anyone have a clue what the point was to the game? she laughed so that wasn't the point no to laugh/

The implements are just plastic meant to feel like spiders, which is why the shield is up blocking her view. They apparently wanted to see the reaction when she thought they were placing spiders on her.

Ann

Neat clips. Here are the clips
in wmv format.
:fish: :triangle:

saratk said:
anyone have a clue what the point was to the game? she laughed so that wasn't the point no to laugh/
She was told live spiders would be crawling on her, and the point of the game was guessing the right number of crawlers.

The catch was: they weren't alive, and they weren't crawling, the kids using the spider sticks started tickling her instead.

RM convert

Rajee,

I am sure this has been asked a million times before, but would you mind telling me what program you use to convert RM's to WMVs? You always produce a clean, tidy conversion.

Thanks

dude, who cares about the point, it's tickling. and it's great enough that they do it on a show. thanks for the post.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back