• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter Tickle Story (yes, another one) Part V

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Babysitter Tickle Story (yes, another one) Part V

Jenny heard the words, "That will be my brother Ricky and his friends," coming out of little Adam Fuller's mouth, and her heart dropped out of her chest. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" her brain screamed, but she had no strength left to protest. Adam had tickled all the fight out of her. At this point, all she could do was cough and suck in giant gasps of air. Her entire body ached, and her brain felt covered in fog. Passing out seemed like a good idea, but consciousness refused to leave her. Any form of escape from this nightmare was welcome.

Timmy heard the words, "Get the door, Timmy", but he was too scared to move. Things had gotten terribly out of control in a hurry. Adam had turned into some kind of tickling monster, and Jenny was delirious from the ordeal Adam had put her through. And now there was someone at the door. How did Adam know who it was? It could have been anyone, including someone who liked to rob houses and cut up little kids. He sat wide eyed, frozen in place.

Adam eyed Jenny's bare soles, still trapped under his arm, still inviting to be tickled, no matter how pathetic the owner of those bare soles sounded at the moment, when he noticed that Timmy wasn't getting the door. Didn't Timmy understand who was in control around here? "I said get the door!" he barked at his friend.

Timmy sprang to his feet. When people yelled at him, be it his parents, his teachers, his tied up baby sitter, or even his bully friends, he listened. Glancing back at Jenny, who looked like she'd been through a train wreck, he headed to the door and opened it.

Two girls about Jenny's age smiled at him as he opened the door. He blinked up at them.

"That's not Ricky's brother. That must be the other one," said one of the girls, who was busily chewing gum.

"Oh," said the other. To him she said, "Hi, Sweetie. Is Jenny here?" Timmy nodded, still too shell shocked to speak. "We're friends of hers...can we come in?" Timmy opened the door wider to let them in. He noticed that both girls were very pretty.

The girls moved past him and into the livingroom. They stopped in their tracks when they saw the scene before them. Jenny, their classmate, tied hand and foot to the sofa. Her feet were bare and sticking out, and she was practically topless. She was breathing heavily and staring at them, blushing furiously.

"What the..." the gum chewer started.

Adam had had enough smarts to stop torturing Jenny when the girls had come in, but that's where his brains ended. He stood by his captive, beaming. "We've been tickling her!" he said with pride. He recognized these girls as friends of his brother, but his brother was nowhere to be found. "Hey...where's Ricky?"

The two girls couldn't take their eyes off of Jenny. "Looking for a place to park," the gum chewer answered.

Jenny was mortified. Dawn and Heather weren't really her friends. She knew them, but they belonged to that clique that was too exclusive for Jenny to be included in. Ricky was a part of that clique too. The cool kids. The beautiful people. If Jenny had ever entertained any idea of being one of them, then what was happening now was surely destroying it. This would be all over the school on Monday. She would be the laughingstock of the 11th grade. Her life was, in effect, over.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized all this. She had never been so humiliated in all her life. It was bad enough to be seen like this. To beg them to help her could only make it worse. Or so she thought.

The two girls still couldn't believe their eyes. As Jenny has calculated in her own mind, they were not really her friends. The only reason they were there was because they were hanging out with Ricky Fuller, and he had wanted to come here for some reason. They had come in, hoping to swipe some alcohol from the MacDugal's liquor cabinet. They had never expected to find this. This was downright shocking. There Jenny lay, half-naked and tied up, crying, and beside her stood a silly little boy, all full of himself.

Heather, the non-gum chewer, didn't necessarily like Jenny, but she didn't hate her either, and she wasn't without empathy. "Awwww....she's crying." Jenny turned her head away from them so they might not be able to see her tears.

"Yeah! Me and Timmy have been tickling her good!" Adam just didn't know when to shut up sometimes.

"You little brat!" Heather snapped. "Don't you know tickling is mean?"

The smirk left Adam's face. He'd done something good here, hadn't he? He'd even given Timmy some of the credit, even though he didn't deserve any.

Heather glared at Adam, and he paled at the look. The she swung around to glare at Timmy, who was standing as quiet as a mouse behind the two girls, still looking petrified. "Both of you, get out of here. Play time is over!"

Adam looked at Timmy, back to Heather, and back at Timmy again. He was no longer in control, and didn't know what to do.

"I said get!"

At that, Adam headed for the stairs, and he grabbed Timmy by the arm as he ran past. Timmy followed, not knowing why he did, only that he didn't know what else to do. Jenny was left alone with her two classmates.

Dawn looked disapprovingly at Heather. "What's the big deal? They were only tickling her."

Heather looked back. "Well, maybe she's really ticklish."

Jenny was aware of them talking about her like she was not in the room. She continued to stare into the back of the couch, hoping that somehow this would all just be over soon.

An idea popped in Dawn's head, and she got a mischievous look in her eye. "Maybe we should ask her."

Heather caught the look, and smiled in understanding. Might as well have a little fun with the situation, right? How often did a chance like this present itself?

"Is that it, Jenny? Are you really ticklish?" Dawn asked. A fresh batch of tears formed in Jenny's eyes. She ground her teeth and refused to look at the other two. She couldn't answer this. She wouldn't answer this. Wasn't it bad enough that they had found her like this? Did they have to humiliate her further? Why wouldn't they just go?

"Come on Jenny...talk to us. Is that why you are crying? How ticklish are you?" Heather had moved to the foot of the couch, and Dawn was kneeling by her side.

Jenny squeezed her eyes tightly shut, praying that they wouldn't do this.

"She's not talking, Heather. Look's like we'll have to find out for ourselves..."

Jenny started blabbering. "Don't!...Please don't...I swear I'll die...Please!" Desperation was evident in her face. Her hand struggled frantically to get free from the ropes binding them.

Dawn looked at Jenny reproachfully. "Just answer the question." She began to drag a lazy fingernail along the tablet of Jenny's flat stomach.

"EEEEEeeeep!...Dawn don't!...Don't please!...Dawn!"

"Answer the question, Jenny," Heather echoed, playfully flickering her long fingernails up Jenny's vulnerable soles.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!...Nooooo....stopppppp....please!!!!...You don't understand...hahahahahaaa....staaahhhhpppp!!!!"

Dawn noticed the effect Heather's nails had on Jenny's tiny, wriggling feet, and decided to step up her efforts as well. She imagined her own nails as tiny spider feet, and danced them all over Jenny's quivering belly.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!....STAAAAHHAAAAPPPP!!!!"

Dawn and Heather grinned at each other. This was fun. "Answer the question," they kept repeating to their tickle victim, while never giving her a chance to catch her breath to answer it. Jenny certainly was ticklish, there was no doubt of that. They had no way of knowing that she'd already been tickled to her wits end on multiple occasions tonight, or that anyone not hyper-ticklish like Jenny would already have become desensitized long ago. Heather was having a ball playing with Jenny's flailing feet, and Dawn had discovered two sets of ultra ticklish ribs.

Jenny was bouncing on the sofa. "Not again!" her brain cried. She was ready to admit to them that she was ticklish. That she loved Ricky Fuller. That she came from Mars. Anything they wanted to hear. Anything to stop the tickling. The only problem was, they were tickling her too much. She couldn't get a straight sentence out.

"HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA...YESSSS....HAAAHAAA...EEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!...HAHAHAHA...I'M....HEEEEHEEHEEE....I'M....TICKLLLLISHHHHHH!!!!....HAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!"

"What?" the two girls asked in unison, and grinned at each other. They'd heard perfectly well, but they weren't quite ready to give up on their plaything.

"STAAAAAAAHHHHHPPPP!!!!!....I...CAN'T...TAKE....ANYMORE!!!!...HAAAHAHAHAAHAA!"

The nails of the two girls tickled far worse than the short fingers of the boys had. Heather's in particular, fluttering and flickering over both her soles. Jenny tried to cover one foot with the other, but Heather always managed to strike the unprotected one. Her stomach muscled ached already from a night of tickle torture, and Dawn's nails only made it worse. She was tracing each one of Jenny's exposed ribs, and then digging in with both hands on her waist and hips. No matter how much she bucked and writhed, Dawn kept up constant contact on her ticklish midsection.

That was it. They had pushed her past the point of no return. Jenny's mind and body couldn't take any more tickling for one night. She began to see spots in front of her eyes, and the world began slipping away from her.

"Hey, what's going on here?!" Ricky Fuller's voice. It was the last thing Jenny heard before she slipped into unconsciousness.

(To be Continued???)

I've read a lot of babysitter stories, and this is by far the best! Keep going, we don't want her getting bored now, do we?:devil:

I dunno, i'm actually starting 2 feel sorry 4 her. I mean, who wants 2 tickle a girl 2 the point of insanity?

uH...

I think you're taking this so-called tickling concept too far...lol.
Keep on writing! You always have to make it suspense every chapter!

Well, now I'm torn...I must admit, I was starting to feel a bit sorry for our poor Jenny too. I had every intention of making the next installment the last installment. I mean, she's had enough, right?

But...then there are those of you out there who love the fact that she's nearly insane from all this tickling...I have a responsibility to you folks as well, don't I? You have a right to read stories where the main character is shown no relief, don't you?

So I'll leave it up in the air for now. Public opinion will decide.

Does Jenny finally get some mercy, or does her Friday night nightmare continue?

Laughter

YES!

Awesome series and keep it up!! I wanna see her go insane! :devil:

It's just a story, right? So I wouldn't hold back now! keep going! follow your instincts! Set the little sadist inside of you loose! Keep writing! That's what we all want! no mercy!!!...ahem I'm getting a little carried away sometimes, my apologies :)

Do whatever you feel best with man, you gave us some great material already, so there's no way you could disappoint us now!

....but you should still keep writing lots and lots of tickling :)

aww, be nice to her...
I mean, those other 2 girls are just asking for it ;)

Yes, please, cut her some slack. U'r gonna give her a cardiac arrest.

Don't get us wrong, tho. We still want a chapter 6, just maybe a little revenge on her part, those other 2 girls deserve some tickle-time as well :devil:

My two cents

I dunno, I think I'm all for Jenny getting some revenge on the other two. But then again, it's nice to have some true torture now and then. Perhaps one more chapter all for Jenny, and then another for the other two? Just a thought...

does it have to end now??

i was thinking maybe a few more chapters!!! (damn!!!)
Maybe we should get the owners of the house into it!!!
But ending it with insanity (sort of insanity) would be a very original ending!!!
In most of the stories there's revenge.

laughter_n_love said:
Does Jenny finally get some mercy, or does her Friday night nightmare continue?

As long as when Timmy's parents come home they don't pay her a HUGE amount of money for her cooperation and silence, like in some other "Nonconsentual Tickle" situation we have seen, not too long ago. Keep it going.

Jen

You guys haven't made this easy. I've had some time to think about it though, and I've decided that there will be one more installment to this series, but it will be the last one. My apologies to those of you who wanted to see this carry on and on. All good things must come to an end.

You'll have to read the last installment to see what happens to our dear Jenny. Will she be tickled until she's insane? Will she get her revenge? Is there beer in the fridge? Will she ever watch that Patrick Swayze video? Stay tuned to find out!

Laughter

I would just love to see Jenny get revenge on the other 2 girls! Taunt and tease them of course they must be tied up.

:sowrong: I started feeling sorry for Jenny I wanted to see her take control and get them all! LOL
wow, what can I say that hasn't been said.

Hey laughter did a baby sitter get a hold of you once:devil: do tell all!
Venus

ok i went all the way to page 40 of the stories here and i cannot find chapters 1-4. its driving me insane! did i just overlook them or are they further back than that. please someone help me, does anyone know the general vicinity of where the beginning chapters of this story are? :(

a ha! found them...all the way back on pages 68-68. what a relief ;)

Wow,

What a twist.

Going from two cruel little boy ticklers to two teenage girl cruel ticklers. I wonder what is in store for me as I read the final chapter.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back