• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Smashingly British Thread

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Right then lads. Whos up for comin over to my place for some bangers and mash, then watchin the match? Manchester and Liverpool are goin at it!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVER POOL LIIIIIIIIIVERPOOL LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERPOOL :dogpile: :bowing: :happyfloa

...Didn't we do this before? I KNOW we did. But eh, I'll give it another go.

On second though, I won't. Jim would be angry at my horrid imitation. :p

oh God, another thread. When will the madness end??? :rolleyes:

make them stop making threads, please, God in heaven, make em' stop, they want my soullllllllll :p

Shall we attempt to sic Ray, Kurch or, heaven forbid, His grand high inefficientness and inefectivness Dan on him? :p

Right-O, then! Stiff upper lip and all that rot, yes! Bloody good by me, Guv'ner. Pass the fish-n'-chips, you blooody rotter!
Seriously, tho'. You mates are the tit's piss in this Yank's eyes(even that insouciant lout, Red Indian. Wot a wanker, Aye?)!

By jove, can't you see, I'm eating my bubble and squeak, and it's the dogs bollocks. the bobby pulled me over on the motorway, on my way to the off-licence, said I was on the piss. Now, I'm just a spod with a strop, who wants to snog with a spiv. Met this dodgy draper was poking his drawing pin in an aubergine, said I was a git gone pear-shaped, so i gobbed his gogglebox, and took my hoover to his hosepipe, and tossed him in the dustbin. Earned me a ride in a jam sandwich, then about got into a punchup with the man's barrister.

Last edited:
I say, pip pip, cheerio, and all that sort of rot! Let's have biscuits and tea on the veranda, wot?

With cucumber sandwiches cut into little triangles with the crusts cut off. Now practice hooking that little finger.. More tea vicar ;)

BulldogTS.jpg

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves
Britain, never, never, never, shall be slaves

all together now.....

I admit having very limited British slang, as well, I just know what websites to look on. So, put the match on the telly, grab a pint, and join in. :lurking:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back