• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first Time (m/f, belly tickling)

battlecat

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone

You’ll have to excuse me but this is my first time posting on this forum (well pretty much my first time posting on any forum for that matter.) Anyway I thought I’d introduce myself by telling you a true story about something that happened to me this week. I should also add that I live in England just incase you don’t recognise any of the TV stations that I am going to mention in a minute. Right… I hope you like it. Here goes (This is silly my hands are actually shaking on the keyboard!!)

One of my absolutely most favourite people to tickle in the world is a mate of mine called Cassie. I have known her since College and love her to bits. She's 22, totally gorgeous, about 5 foot 3, small, cute and curvy, shoulder length brown hair which she wears in bunches, sexy brown eyes and an adorably funny little nose which is sprinkled lightly with brown freckles and wrinkles up most appealingly when she laughs. She also has just about the most infectious giggle I have ever come across and absolutely adores being tickled (especially if you catch her by surprise!!)

The other night she called me up and asked if she could come over. She had broken up with her latest boyfriend and needed a shoulder to cry on, a cuddle, and just to have a bit of a giggle (Which she certainly had as you’ll read in a minute.) The only problem was it was also the night when the England v.s Columbia football match (or soccer if you are an American) was live on tele on BBC1 and I had been looking forward to watching it.

Anyway after a chat and a bite to eat, we were sat snuggled up on the sofa watching the TV. Naturally I wanted to watch the football, She being a girly wanted to watch some daft Celebrity Love Island thing on ITV, and after a couple of minutes of playful arguing and fighting over the remote control I finally gave in and said that she could watch her programme...But as she reached across me to get the remote I grabbed her, pulled her across my lap and started tickling her sides.

It had been hot and sticky all day and, as I had let her jump in my shower to freshen up while I was cooking the food, she was only wearing what she calls her baggy off-one-shoulder 'Sloppy Joe' top and what I call her 'Kylie' shorts (with just her bra and panties underneath), so it was very easy for me to get my hands under her clothes and find lots of lovely bare, tickle-able flesh to tease. I had her in fits of giggles in seconds.

Naturally she was soon kicking her legs and trying to wriggle free, unfortunately for her she only succeeded in slipping off my lap onto the floor and the big bean-bag I usually rest my feet on.
As she lay there laughing and giggling I dropped on her again, sat on her legs so that she couldn't escape and holding her hands behind her head with one hand began tickling her bare belly with the other. She was in hysterics

I must add, for me, Cassie has the most beautifully ticklish little tummy in the whole wide world. Quite toned from all her dancing, but not so much so that it is not lovely and soft and smooth, and I just love how the skin gently quivers as I tickle my fingers across it. I have to admit girls tummies are a big turn-on for me anyway and Cassie’s especially so.

Over the next ten minutes or so I tickled her over and over again, from her hips and lower belly, right up to the top of her ribs, all the time swopping between fast multi-finger tickling (on her ribs and sides) and slow one or two finger tickling (in and around her dainty little belly button which has to be just about her MOST ticklish spot).

She was going absolutely crazy, wriggling and giggling like a good’un but I told her I wouldn't let her go until (of course) she promised to let me watch my football match. Of course It was only playful tickling so naturally I kept stopping to let her rest and get her breath back but she just wouldn't give in (to tell you the truth I think she was enjoying it tooo much !!)

The irony of the whole thing is that by the end of our tickle fight we were both so 'turned-on' we didn't care what was on the tele anyway, tickles turned to passionate snogging and before I knew it she was dragging me off to bed instead, for a night of playful ‘comfort sex’.

Of course I missed my match and Cassie missed her programme too but I wouldn’t have missed that night with Cassie for all the money in the world. Perhaps I should have told her that I was recording the football to watch later anyway (hehehe !!)

The End

Well what did you think of it? Did you like it? I have to admit I am a real tickle nut (both as a ‘ler and ‘lee) so I have loads more stories to tell if anyone is interested (especially of when I was away at college).

All comments are welcome.

Last edited:
I liked it! So you have a FWB (friend with benefits)? Glad you had a good time. BTW, welcome to the TMF!

Awesome experience. Welcome to TMF. Cassie sounds great, and it sounds like you guys have a wonderful time together. Good Luck with her, it all sounds amazing.

Cheers,
Mitch

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks everyone who answered so far. I am so glad you all liked my story and your comments are much appreciated.

Thanks to Kis123 for the Friend With Benefits comment. I hadn't heard of that one before so it gave me a good laugh. Cassie is certainly a FWB alright, I've been out for a drink with her and some friends tonight. She had a couple of sherbets too many so sadly No tickling (or benefits!) tonight but it was a good evening.

Its 1.30 in the morning here so although I am dying to post again I will probably leave it until tomorrow now.

BTW (another new one i've learnt!) thanks for all your welcomes too, I am starting to feel at home already. Cheers :wavingguy

Great Story, Battlecat!

Welcome to the TMF. I loved your story and I hope your relationship with Cassie leads to more wonderful times of love and (a lot of) laughter. Does she know that you enjoy being the 'lee as well?

Could make for an interesting evening!

:cool:
JP

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back