• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kidnapping (m/f-some adult)

Ticklee1973

TMF Master
Sorry this is long folks but I got engrossed, what can I say, lol. Enjoy and let me know what you think. Thanks.

It was a late night. Shawna had to stay late at work because she had to finish some filings. The downtown streets were somewhat vacant although being in the heart of the city there was always goings on at all hours of the night. It had been a long day and she was really looking forward to going home and hopping into a hot bath and relaxing. What the heck was she thinking this morning when she decided to wear those high heels. She knew going into work today that it was going to be a hectic day and she could just as well put on some low pumps and some business casual attire. Instead she decided to look her professional best and picked out her favorite black dress suit. The white camisole underneath her business jacket outlined the curves of her voluptuous chest, the snug skirt outlined her ample bottom and hips, and the suit coat didn’t leave much to the imagine in terms of her body shape. She paired it with a pair of thigh high stockings in off-black and a nice pair of basic black heels. Oh they could be a pain after walking so much but they made her feel sexy as hell, the arch of the foot sliding into the heels, the silky material just felt so great next to her milky white skin.

She was so glad to be done with this day and after all it was Friday so she would have the whole weekend to recuperate. Somewhat dazed from the day’s events and also dreaming of her bubble bath, she was dreamily walking out the building to the parking ramp where her car was parked. She certainly wasn’t paying attention to the well-built dark man observing her from a corner of the ramp. Scott had eyed her coming out of the building and had made sure to deactivate all the surveillance cameras throughout that floor of the parking ramp so that no one would see what was about to happen. Scott had made sure to have all the implements he’d needed to make sure all her kicking and screaming would be kept to a minimum. Shawna’s hips swayed as she rounded the corner and had her car in sight. Without any warning Scott jumped out from behind the steel pole and grabbed her from behind. Shawna’s purse and keys went flying as she tried to fight back. “What the hell are you doing!!!” she yelled. She was screaming for help and kicking her legs as Scott lifted her up over his shoulder and carried her over to his truck. “Now Shawna, if you have to do all this kicking and screaming I’m going to have to gag you, so you decide, scream and get gagged or cooperate and I’ll be nice.” Scott eyed her with intense eyes, his evil plan was working, he’d have her back at his place and tied up before he knew it. Oh the thoughts running through his mind. This woman had no idea the plans he had for her, the months of planning that took place, the fantasies of tickle torture. He’d have plenty of time to make her his tickle slave and he was well equipped to do so.

Shawna was freaking out, her eyes were flashing back and forth looking for anyone, absolutely anyone who could help her out of this. What kind of madman waits for a woman in a dark parking lot and carries her off into the darkness? Certainly not anyone she wanted to be stuck with that’s for damn sure. God only knows what he’s capable of. His dark piercing eyes should have put enough fear in her but he had this menacing look to him that it sent shivers through her. He threw her down on her stomach in the back seat and held her down with his strong masculine arms while he pulled the rope out from under the front seat. “Now sit still so I can get you tied up nice and tight. We’re going for a little drive if you don’t mind,” Scott said in a sadistic tone. Shawna was struggling with everything she had but he was just too strong. Her body strength was no match for his. He was built like a football lineman.

All kinds of thoughts were running through her mind. She had to find a way out of this. She tried kicking him and boy was that a mistake. “Are you kicking me missy?” Scott asked in a deep voice. “The more you fight me the more enjoyable it is for me sweetheart so you just go right ahead and keep fighting.” What did she have to lose, she had to fight with everything she had or she might not come out of this alive. She pulled at her arms but they were tied securely behind her back. She continued to try and kick Scott and was shocked when his strong hands grabbed hold of her foot and slowly pulled off her shoe. Actually she was amazed she had kept those damn things on this long considering the fight she was putting up. Scott eyed her black high heel as if it was a t-bone steak. He saw how well her foot slid out of the shoe, how sexy her arches looked in those black stockings. Her toes were wiggling as he stroked his fingers up from the heel to the end of the toes. No sooner had he touched her heel when she started squealing and kicking her legs. “OMG, what are you doing you maniac, let me go, who do you think you are?” Shawna screamed at the top of her lungs. She couldn’t believe this, what the hell was he doing with her feet. “Shawna, you aren’t ticklish are you?” Scott asked in a slow deep tone. “WHAT?!?!,” Shawna tried to remain calm but OMG was she ticklish. Scott smiled and snickered as he knew this was completely a shock to her.

Scott placed a gag around her mouth so she could only mumble her screams for help. He jumped into the driver seat and headed for his cabin out in the woods. During the drive Shawna was trying to scream and fight to get out of her bonds but she might as well stop fighting, she wasn’t going to get out and this man was going to do whatever he wanted with her whether she liked it or not. Oddly enough she found that somewhat exciting especially considering it seemed all he wanted to do was tickle her. OMG, that thought alone was terrifying, if he only knew how ticklish she was. Her delicate soft skin was so sensitive, just a stroke of a feather sent chills down her spine and fits of laughter. Scott was so excited to get her back to his little dungeon out in the woods. He was trying to contain his excitement so he wouldn’t forget anything. He wanted to make sure she didn’t get away because she seemed like quite the fighter. Oh how he loved that, he had found a feisty one. The bulge between his legs was growing and the throbbing was getting out of control and he hadn’t even started torturing her yet.

By the time they reached the cabin, it was well beyond midnight and from the sounds of it Shawna must have fallen asleep out of exhaustion from her fighting and screaming. Scott pulled up behind the cabin and backed the truck close to his back door. His neighbors were miles from him but he didn’t want anyone to see just in case. His eagerness to get started on Shawna’s torture was getting the better of him. He could hardly concentrate on the tasks at hand. He rushed over to unlock the doors and saw that she indeed was sleeping. Poor girl, all tuckered out from all that feisty fighting. But damn she looked good all tied up like that, sheer stockings, one shoe on and one off, her voluptuous body arched to compensate for the fact that her hands were tied securely behind her back. Such a shame to wake her, she looks so peaceful he thought. “Wake up sweetheart,” Scott whispered in her right ear as he raked his fingers up and down her sides. Shawna immediately jumped. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOOOP ITTTTTT STOPPPPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
“You know what sweetheart, if you think that is bad, you just wait until you see what I got planned for you,” Scott eyed her deviously. Scott picked her up and swung her over his shoulder again to carry her into the house. Shawna could barely see where they were going, it was so damn dark out here. No city lights and he refused to turn on any lights. “Where the hell are you taking me? I demand that you release me, do you know who I am? People will be looking for me. You’ll never get away with this, I promise you!!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. It didn’t seem Scott was paying attention to her, he just continued to walk down the stairs into some dark place. “You’ll be nice and comfy down here, I’ve made sure of that. We have a beautiful leather padded bondage table with your name on it sweetheart. Look at that, I’ve made sure to have the best lighting for optimal results, the best table for minimal movement, and a soundproof wall so just in case there are people around, they won’t be able to hear your screams for mercy and believe me sweetheart there WILL be screams for mercy. I guarantee it!!”

Shawna struggled to break free. The terror was showing in her big brown eyes. It would take at least a few days before anyone really noticed that she was gone. No relatives lived close by and all her friends were going out of town for the weekend. Who knows what kind of torture this man was talking about and if he had days alone with her, oh she couldn’t bear to think about it. Scott laid her down on the sofa in the corner. She was still tightly tied and wasn’t going anywhere. “Now you stay there sweetheart, I’ll be right back. I need to make sure I have the appropriate instruments ready for you, muahahahahahahahaha.” Shawna could hear his footsteps walking up the stairs. If she could just get one of her hands out of the bonds, with her flexibility she knew she could escape and find some help. “Dammit, he tied me up good,” she groaned as she fought to break free from the rope. There was no way she was going to get out of that. She continued to struggle with the rope when she heard his slow footsteps upstairs. She froze at the thought that he was returning. “PLEEASSSEEEE LEETTTTTTT MEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOO, I’LL DO ANYTHINGGGGGGG LET ME GOOOOO!!!” Shawna screamed at the top of her lungs. Scott slowly walked back down the stairs, knowing the fear was growing at each passing moment. “Now now sweet thing, you have what I want and the price is not negotiable. I will bring you nothing but pleasure I assure you. Tickling is the best form of pleasure in the world followed by intense orgasm after intense orgasm. You have nothing to be afraid of I promise. I’m just going to tickle torture you for hours and I do mean hours and then make sure you orgasm multiple times until you are so exhausted you can’t move. I’ll make sure you are taken care of in more ways than one sweetheart, muahahahahahahahahah.” Shawna was trying to look behind her to see where Scott was. She could hear his footsteps drawing near to her. She struggled to remain calm but that was right out the damn window at this point.

She could feel his presence standing over her. She had to admit this man was well built, his physique was strong, masculine. She could feel that as he carried her and grabbed her earlier. “See Shawna, I have to tie and tickle beautiful women otherwise I’ll go insane. They have already committed me once to the insane asylum after I kidnapped that news reporter. Boy she was a beauty. She couldn’t take much though before she’d pass out. Last I heard she’ll be able to speak clearly soon. That rehab is working great for her, hahahahahahahahahaha. Now don’t you worry, I’ll be extra careful with you. I want you around for a long time. You’re going to be my tickle slave for years to come.”

“OMG, what the hell are you talking about? There is no way you’ll get away with this. People will miss me and send out a search party. I’ll die if you tickle me, I can’t take I tell you, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!” Shawna was trying to hide her fear but was sure she wasn’t doing a good job because the more she showed her fear the more Scott seemed to get excited. She honestly could not believe what was happening. This man had kidnapped her and had no intention of raping her or killing her but tickling her, for the love of God, what has the world come to, tickling. The thoughts were racing through her mind, this must be a nightmare. I’ll be waking up at any moment and I’ll be at home safe in my bed. It was just too crazy an idea to be real. She closed her eyes tight and kept repeating that in her mind until all of a sudden she felt his large hands on her again. She jumped as she felt his hands wander around her backside and feet.

“Now Shawna, I’m going to untie you so I can get you placed on the bondage table nice and secure. Don’t even try to get away. See this little remote control in my hand, this controls all the doors and windows in this cabin. I’ve rigged it so that if you even take one step toward the stairs, I’ll push one button and the whole cabin will become completely locked and secure. There will be no way for you to escape. The only thing that will happen is I will make it very hard on you, the torture will be beyond anything you can possibly imagine. You wouldn’t want that now would you Shawna??” Shawna shook her head no, her eyes wide with amazement at her position. “I promise I’ll be good.” Scott eyed her suspiciously. He’d believe it when he seen it. She seemed to be a feisty one, not that he minded. He actually preferred that but someone so feisty is going to cause some problems, that he knew.

Scott proceeded to untie her wrists and ankles. He couldn’t help but glide a finger along both her feet as he was untying. “ACKKKKKKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Shawna squirmed and bucked as Scott continued the assault on her perfectly pedicured toes. He finally flipped her over on her back and told her to take her business suit off and leave the stockings and heels on. Shawna glared at him and refused to move. “I’m warning you missy, you listen or I’ll do it myself and believe me you don’t want me to do it,” Scott started to make a move toward her and she immediately jumped up. Scott stepped back and watched as she stripped off her tight business skirt, wiggling her hips to get out of it. Scott could already feel the throbbing between his legs. He continued to watch as she unbuttoned her business jacket and let the fabric slide down her soft flawless skin. All she had on now was a camisole, her stockings and her high heels. He could see her full breasts pushed up against the soft silk of her camisole. Her nipples were hard although he knew she would be surprised by that. She looked up at him with a pleading look. Slowly she lifted up the camisole over her arms and head and threw it on the floor. She stood there waiting for her next instruction. Scott circled her and eyed his masterpiece. He couldn't wait to get started. But first he wanted that pesky bra off. He started to unhook the back and could see her skin shivering as he did it. He glided the straps off her shoulders and carressed her arms as he did so. He tossed the bra to the floor next to her camisole.

He picked her up over his shoulder and laid her down carefully on the bondage table. She had this stunned look on her face and he knew there were tons of thoughts running around her head right now. He grabbed hold of her wrists with the intention to tie them down but Shawna kept pulling her arms away. Scott grabbed for them and Shawna was screaming and trying to get away. A fun little game he thought but he'd win, he knew that although she didn't quite seem to get that yet. He leaned his body weight up against her legs and finally got hold of her wrists one final time and pulled her back so he could secure them with the leather cuffs. Shawna was still struggling, "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT, LEAVE ME BEEEEEEEEEE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DOOOOOOOO TO MEEEEEEEEE?" Scott grabbed her sides now. He had been waiting so long to dig into her soft fleshy skin and he was rewarded when she started squirming and laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'TTTTTTTT TAKEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Scott's fingers were digging in and tickling faster and faster. Shawna's legs were still free to kick though. He eyed her feet again and decided to tie those up as well. He wanted nothing more than to have her feet immobile so he could torture them. He grabbed at her kicking feet as she screamed "NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOTTTTTTTT MYYYYYYYYYYYYY FEEEEEETTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STAND THATTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" He finally secured her ankles down, boy was this woman feisty. He'd take care of that in no time, he snickered.
He could see the desperation in her eyes, she looked terrified of what he might do next. God he loved that. He walked over to the treasure chest sitting in the corner and opened it up. He knew she was watching every step he took so he walked very slowly to build the anticipation. He pulled out a Magic Wand and plugged it into the wall right next to the bondage table. Shawna was literally shaking now. Scott could see her shaking and smiled as he walked back to the chest. Shawna watched as he pulled out a large turkey feather, a Sonicare toothbrush, a hairbrush and several little brushes. Her eyes got wider as she watched each tool brought out slowly and meticulously. He put the tools on a small table next to Shawna and held each one up to inspect it thoroughly. He knew this was driving her nuts as he could see her shivering and shaking. Her eyes widened especially when she saw the hairbrush. Yes indeed she's going to make a wonderful tickle slave for him for years to come. "Now sweetheart I'm just going to be tickling you for um let's see probably about five hours to start and then we'll move on to the orgasm torture. Shall we get started?" Scott eyed her bare body laying there and couldn't wait to get started. Shawna on the other hand was struggling to break free of the bondage and was screaming "HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS, HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!" Scott went back to the treasure chest and pulled out a silk blindfold. He walked over and ran it through his fingers in front of her and saw the puzzled look on her face. "Wha wha what is that?" she asked. "Oh this my dear is to blindfold you so you won't know when and where I'm tickling you and with what. It'll add to the experience, you'll just have to trust me, muahahahahahahahahaha." Scott placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it behind her head. He heard her whimper as he was trying to secure it into place. Lovely he thought, just lovely.

Scott grabbed the turkey feather because he knew that running that all over every inch of her body for several minutes would warm her up nicely. Her skin looked so soft and supple, he just couldn't wait to begin torturing it. He turned the Sonicare on for effect and seen her twitch the minute he turned it on. He left it running on the table next to her as it would drive her crazy with anticipation. He touched the feather to her side and watched her try to pull away from it, "HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH APLEEEAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE I BEG OF YOUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He continued raking the feather up and down her sides, back and forth watching her skin twitch with every swift movement of the feather. "But Shawna you can't be that ticklish can you? I mean this is just a feather, imagine what it will be like when I use that hairbrush, muahahahahahahaha."

Shawna struggled more and more, shaking her head back and forth, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TAKE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEE MERCYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Now now my dear, what is this thing you call mercy, I've never heard of such a thing." Scott snickered under his breath. "Let me tell you about my thoughts on mercy, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MERCY!!" With this he ran the feather along her stomach circling her nipples and up to her neck drawing figure eights all around her neck, dancing the feather around. Oh my that was a spot, she started squealing and shaking her head side to side, "STOPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I'LL DIEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
"Wow, that is quite the spot Shawna, I'll have to revisit that one later." He walked slowly down to her feet all the while dragging the feather down her side, down her thighs, circling her knees and ending up at her toes. Shawna had been struggling the whole time, trying to pull her feet away, bucking her butt up and down on the table, squealing at the top of her lungs and begging for it to stop. He dragged the feather up and down her soles drawing figure eights on her arches and heels and watched her reaction as she screamed at the top of her lungs. He stopped for a second as he reached for the Sonicare. It had already been sitting there warming up so when he touched it under her toes he thought she was going to hit the ceiling and take the bondage table with her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SQUEALS OMGGGGGGGGGG WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL IS THATTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Wow that was a good spot, he'll have to keep that up. He continued running the Sonicare on the ends of her toes and watched as her feet were trying to jerk away. "You're not ticklish are you Shawna? Tickle Tickle." Scott walked up and whispered in her ear "Shawna this is going to tickle a hell of a lot, I hope you can take it for hours on end. And if you can't, well too bad because I'm going to do it anyway for hours and hours, muahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"YOU ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, LET MEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Scott took pleasure in knowing that his torture was driving her insane. He walked up slowly toward her hips and tweaked her hips on each side, up and down her sides watching her body jerk and shiver at each passing of his fingertips across her skin. He nibbled on her neck as he was running the Sonicare on her sides, what an explosive reaction. This woman was tickish all over the place. He had hit jackpot. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOTTTTTTTTTT THHHHEEEEEEEEEE NECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She was scrunching her shoulders as much as she could but he could see the goosebumps on her arms. He continued to whisper in her ear, "does it tickle Shawna? Shall I continue the tickling torment? Hmmm Shawna? Well since you insist, ha ha ha." He went back and grabbed the smallest make up brush and began circling it around her knees and up her thighs, across her panties and listened as she gasped and giggled. She was trying to buck her body off the table but it was no use. He had her tied down securely and she wasn't going anywhere. Scott could see her nipples were hard and she was getting very aroused by all of this. He grabbed the Magic Wand and turned it on medium and placed it inside her panties. She jumped at this and was moaning immediately. He tweaked her sides as he walked back up and started running fingers up and down her undearms. How silky soft they were. Took the small make up brush in one hand and ran it slowly in circles in her underarms and watched her explode with hysterical laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOU ARE CRAZYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He continued to nibble her neck as he stroked her underarms and watched her squeal in ecstasy. He could see she was on the verge of her first orgasm and continued nibbling her neck and tickling her sides lightly. "Oh Shawna is this too much for your body to take? Are you just a lil bit ticklish Shawna? Come on Shawna I know you can take it, muahahahahah." With this Shawna screamed her orgasm, shaking and squirming. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK STOOOOOOOP STOPPPPPPPPP STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

The Magic Wand just continued to stimulate her. Scott walked over and made sure it was on high now. Scott could see she was trying to pull away from the vibrator, her hips were shaking trying to shake free of its continuous vibrations. He walked down to her feet and grabbed the hairbrush. He knew she'd be ten times more ticklish now, the perfect opportunity to use the hairbrush on those cute little feet. He grabbed one foot and raked the hairbrush from heel to toes and back and forth watching her scrunch her toes and screaming at the top of her lungs, her body was contracting and squirming as she was laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He could see she was on the verge of orgasming again. There were tears coming down her face now. He continued to rake the hairbrush up and down the side of her foot, under the toes and over the top of her foot. She was trying vigorously to pull her foot out of the bonds but no such luck. "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SQUEALING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" There was the second orgasm. "Gee sweetheart, only eight more to go and then I'll let you up for the night."

Shawna's eyes were wide in shock and her body was helpless and exhausted. "Oh no, I can't orgasm anymore, I just can't take anymore, please I beg of you, anything else."

"Now Shawna I told you this was not negotiable. You have what I want. I want that ticklish body of yours to be mine forever. You'll get used to it after several months of tickle torture, I assure you, muahahahahahahahahahaha. Now let's get started on that third orgasm."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

The End

Ab-ur-soles-lutley great story babe. I envisioned you the whole time.
We'll have to try it out sometime. :cool2:

Well Holy Hell that was good!!! To be quite honest that is a lil fanatsy of mine, but it has to be with someone I know, so its kinda differnet in that aspect, now seeing it in a story is just great. Great Job!

irishgirl5 said:
Well Holy Hell that was good!!! To be quite honest that is a lil fanatsy of mine, but it has to be with someone I know, so its kinda differnet in that aspect, now seeing it in a story is just great. Great Job!

Thanks Irish! Well of course it would have to be with someone I knew very well but it's just the role playing that perhaps it was a stranger doing it that I was going for. Of course I had someone in mind when I was writing the story, but what a rush, LOL. Took me a couple of days to get into word form.

:p
Sandee

Hey '73--

As best I can tell this is the first story you have posted on this forum. Excellent job, and hopefully you will post more. The story was not too long and seemed to combine just the right amount of each element.

The only possible suggestion I have is, I thought you waited just a little too long before you started the actual tickling. Yet with the details you provided, you really could feel the anticipation building, so you made it work just the way you wrote it.

Great job and I am looking forward to reading more

Thanks crft, I've actually written others just under a different screen name. Thanks for the input though, I appreciate it. Yes I seem to get long winded in the details, lol, can't help it.

Sandee :D

Ticklee1973 said:
Thanks crft, I've actually written others just under a different screen name. Thanks for the input though, I appreciate it. Yes I seem to get long winded in the details, lol, can't help it.

Sandee :D

This was just a VERY minor suggestion as I can get really long winded in my stories too- lol. You actually made it work very well as the details were very effective and in one sense you did build up the anticipation of the tickling not only for the victim, but for the reader.

Okay, now my REAL question. What screen name are your other stories under. Just on the off chance I missed them, I want to go back and read them.

ctft2001 said:
This was just a VERY minor suggestion as I can get really long winded in my stories too- lol. You actually made it work very well as the details were very effective and in one sense you did build up the anticipation of the tickling not only for the victim, but for the reader.

Okay, now my REAL question. What screen name are your other stories under. Just on the off chance I missed them, I want to go back and read them.

f/k/a BBWTicklee1973 so "The Bossy Executive" the original and sequel and one about a year ago were mine. Thanks ctft :D

Omg This Is A Classic And You Deserve Your Own Archive!

While we're waiting for that to happen, lets recreate that story for real and I'll play Scott. :manicd: :firedevil :blaugh: :devil:

ticklishscribe said:
While we're waiting for that to happen, lets recreate that story for real and I'll play Scott. :manicd: :firedevil :blaugh: :devil:

Thanks Scribe, I appreciate it!! Damn good fantasy isn't it, LOL :firedevil

Sandee

What an intense rush!

Hey Sandee,

Sorry for taking so long to post...I was slacking :zzzzz: That story was awesome no joke...I had to take a cold shower and slam dunk some Aquafina, I even wanted a cigarette and I don't smoke. Like an earlier post read, I pictured you which made it better :twohugs: . All jokes aside you did great.

cobaltdreams said:
Hey Sandee,

Sorry for taking so long to post...I was slacking :zzzzz: That story was awesome no joke...I had to take a cold shower and slam dunk some Aquafina, I even wanted a cigarette and I don't smoke. Like an earlier post read, I pictured you which made it better :twohugs: . All jokes aside you did great.

Wow I'm so touched you posted and it was even your post first, Congratulations, and thanks for the great comments. You are too funny, always making me laugh :jester:

Sandee

Lovely Story Sandee

What an amazing erotic tale....I would love to get to know you and give you a tickling to match the erotic intensity of your story. Absolutely marvelous. You are intensely sexy and so is your writing my dear. Bravo.

Chris

holy s*** this story gave me the shivers. and i had no idea til i got to the end that it was written by a female. and to repeat what irishgirl said, its always been sort of a fantasy of mine also. i mean i realize that this cant happen in real life but wow one can dream cant one? erotic and very descriptive. i loved the anticipation, the way he drew out each item so carefully and made sure that she saw them. and turning on the sonicare and leaving it running while he used something else was pure tickle torture at its best or worst lol great story

isabeau :bubble:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back