• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual Tickle Pt. 3:

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Candace slowly lifted her eyelids, as daylight shone through the dorm window. She went to bring up her body, but she suddenly realized something quite odd, she couldn't move!
She tryed to tug her arms down, and kick her legs, but no use. She also noticed she was in a sloppy spread eagle postion, with the covers kicked off the bed, leaving her body feeling very vulnerable.
"Somebody help!" Candace screamed.
"What?!?" Someone answered from the other room.
"What's wrong?" Morgan asked her vulnerable roommate.
"Morgan, i can't move!!" Candace screamed.
Morgan rushed to her prone friend, curious to her strange problem.
"What's wrong?" Morgan, the tall bleached blonde asked.
"I told you! I can't move!!" Candace yelled forcefully.
"What do you mean you can't move!?!" Morgan asked confused.
"I just can't, i woke up this way!" Candace said, calming down slighty.

"That's weird, well Trisha already left...so it looks like i'll have to help you myself."
"Just help me!!"
"How!?"
"Pull my arm down," Candace suggested.
Morgan grasped Candace's bare arm, and tugged forcefully.
"It won't budge! Is it glued or something?"
"it's not glued!! Pull harder!!" Candace ordered.
"Okay, just calm down."
Morgan once again grasped her toned, tan arm, and pulled even harder, gritting her perfect white teeth.
"It still won't move!"
Morgan switched positions, grasping Candace's lower arm, near her bare armpit.(heck, a tiny tank-top sure don't cover them well:))
Morgan pulled, and accidentally slipped a finger into her smooth armpit, lightly sliding it across the perfect skin.
"Teeheehee!!" Candace giggled.
"Oops, sorry, its just this is kinda hard." Morgan apologized.
"it's okay, try again." Candace said, still with a slight smile on her beautiful face.
"Let me try something else," Morgan suggested, as she went and straddled Candace on the bed.
Candace rasied a curious yet kinky eyebrow in Morgan's direction.
"Just watch," Morgan explained, as she gripped Candace's barely covered sides, pinched down and pulled up with great force.
"Heeeeeeeehehehee!!!!!!!" Candace screamed and flooded into giggles.
"Sorry, geeze, i didn't know you were so....ticklish," Morgan said, raising that same curious/kinky eyebrow.
"No, you wouldn't!" Candace screamed, but inside actually wanted it.
"Well....this does give me the opportunity to get a little fun black-mail on you," Morgan said as her eyes scanned Candace's immobile body.
"No, Morgan please, not like this," Candace pleaded, as she pouted with her puppy dog eyes.
"That's sooooo cute Candace, i bet that's how you got Todd," Morgan teased, and quickly pinched her sleek sides.
"Heeee! Hey, don't bring Todd into this!" Candace said sternly.
"I can do anything i want Candace, cause you can't move and i have...." Morgan's voice trailed off as she left and went scrummaging through her drawers for something.
She finally found it, and hid it behind her back until she restraddled Candace's small body.
"W-what is it?" Candace said as her lower lip quivered slightly.
"I've got a toy," Morgan said playfully as she pulled out a small makeup brush.
"Oh-no....no!" Candace screamed as she struggled fitfully to move, but she had no chance.
Morgan wiggled down her body sexily, and then slipped off the bed, and sat next to Candace's naked size 7 feet.
"Morgan, this is serious!" Candace begged, but her pleas fell upon deaf ears as Morgan began her work.
Morgan quicky began stroking the brush's soft bristles up and down Candace's left sole, causing her to release a steady flow of high-pitch screams and giggles. She then switched to the other foot, and repeated the same motions, getting just as nice a reaction.
Morgan then positioned the brush on Candace's right heel, and slooooowly and tormentingly, dragged it down her twitching sole.
"Pleas-hehehehheheeeee!!!!" Candace giggled.
"Wow Candace, this is actually kinda fun," Morgan smiled her perfect smile, and went back to Candace's soft wrinkled soles.
Morgan then started to stroke the brush up and down Candace's left big toe, causing her to go into hysterics. Morgan played with her toes more, gently nibbling on them and teasing them with her tongue by quickly licking them every now and then.
Morgan then went all out, and licked up and down Candace's left sole like a cat lapping up milk, while the brush danced along Candace's equally ticklish right foot.
"Hahahahahheheheheeeeehahahahahahahaheeeeee!!!!!!!" Candace was in absolute ectasy, as well in absolute hell. It tickled soooooooo much, yet she loved the sensation.
"Okay, okay, i guess that's enough." Morgan finally said. Candace was relieved and dissapointed.
"N-now will you get me outta this position??"
"yeah, sure," Morgan said, still smiling widely.
"God that tickled," Candace commented.
Suddenly Morgan's cell-phone rang.
"Hello?" Morgan answered.
She went through a short conversation, then hung up.
"Sorry Candace, but that was Mark, i'm twent-minutes late for our meeting at the cafe, guess i carried away with tickling you, but i gotta run, bye!' Morgan was out the door before Candace could remind her she still couldn't move.
"What am i going to do now?" Candace moaned, and then laid tilted her eyes back, and stared back at the ceiling, hoping Trisha would be back soon...
TO BE CONTINUED.

Kinda out there, but really nice! Keep it up!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back