• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW - THE TICKLISH REVENGEFUL MOM: DEBOOTED AND DECLOGGED (f/f) Nylons & sheer socks

libtick

TMF Expert
NEW - THE TICKLISH REVENGEFUL MOM: DEBOOTED AND DECLOGGED (f/f) Nylons & sheer socks

Hello all,

Here is the sequel to The Revengeful Ticklish Mom...

Enjoy

Libtick

The Ticklish Revengeful Mom: Debooted and Declogged

Anne and Helene, in their deliciously sheer-socked covered ticklish feet, approached the sleeping form of Johanne, fully intent on tickling her mature soles. Getting their own sheer nylon socks tickled for it didn't matter. They had dreamt of tickling Johanne again for a few days now, as they constantly tried to spy on her soles. However, Johanne had chosen to encase her ticklish mature feet in boots all the time.

But it wasn't a pair of boots that were going to prevent Anne and Helene from enjoying the smoothness of Johanne's motherly nylons. And her beautiful laughter. And her submissive comments.

Waiting for Johanne to take a nap, the girls wrapped her up in bandages, rolling her softly from side to side, taking advantage of the fact that Johanne, ticklish Johanne, was a very heavy sleeper. But all these movements did stir Johanne from her sleep.

“What? What? Girls, what have you done? You are so gonna get it, you know. Untie me this instant,” yelled an angry Johanne, who began to fight against her bonds. “Tying me to my own bed with bandages. You should be ashamed of yourselves.”

Unfazed Anne said: “It's foot-tickle time, mom. I mean, wearing boots to protect your feet. That's sooo unfair.”

“It might be unfair, but my soles aren't some tickle playground for you to enjoy. I don't like having them touched. And it's not as if you can take off my boots. They're very tight and protective.”

“As if it was a problem,” said Helene, who was holding a small bottle in her hands. Anne sat down on her mom's legs and said: “Let's do it.”

“There's no way you can take those off, girls. It'd be better for your ticklish little socks to release me. What are you girls doing?”

Johanne got no answer as Anne and Helene worked to deboot Johanne, so as to expose her ticklish and tender nyloned soles. Helene was extremely excited. The thought of torturing Johanne's mature soles again made her feel dizzy. Anne, for her part, finally got to mummify her mom. She was now helpless and soft.

If Johanne could have seen what the girls were doing, she would have been horrified. Using a small brush, Helene applied a strange thick liquid on Johanne's boots, along the toe area, where the soles of the boots were attached to the boots themselves. Suddenly, the leather started to dissolve, thus exposing Johanne's gorgeous soft nylony toes. This allowed Anne and Helene entry into the ticklish realm that was hiding inside Johanne's boots.

“You're...you're pulling the soles off my boots at the toes? How...How...no, you're exposing my ticklish maternal nyloned toes. Oh no, oh no, Anne, Helene get out of there, get out of my boots, hooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, get out of my boots, out, out I say, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” squealed Johanne as the ticklish mom she was. “Haaaa, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeeeeeeeee, get your hands out of my boots, girls, please,” begged softly and maternally Johanne, as a hand foraged inside each of her boots. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Anne, no, you know how ticklish your ticklish mom is, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, no, no, my feet are so warm and ticklish in there, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” continued Johanne as Anne and Helene pushed their hands all the way to her mature arches.

“Your mom's soles are so warm inside her boots Anne. She must be so much more ticklish. I know my feet are always more helpless and touchy when they come out of my shoes, even my clogs,” stated Helene, who was tickling again with extreme pleasure the bottom of one of Johanne's awfully tender feet. Her hand was deep inside Johanne’s boot, scratching Johanne's super smooth arch through her grey pinkish pantyhose, sending, she was sure, painful sensations throughout Anne's mom tender smooth nyloned skin. Helene loved tickling Johanne. She loved hearing her laugh. She loved hearing her beg like the ticklish mom she was.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that's not true, that's not true, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm not more ticklish in there,” lied Johanne, who could do nothing but laugh sweetly, as all moms should, at the ticklish insistence of their daughters.

“Mine too,” replied Anne to Helene's statement. “Mom, come on, you must be more ticklish, especially since most of your feet are remaining warm. By the way, mom, can you feel our nails are longer and sharper? We let them grow just for your foot-bottoms, mom. Kili, kili, kiliiiii, my ticklish mom, kili, kili, kiliiii my sensitive mom,” teased Anne, who had also, just like Helene, been tickling one of her mother's arches, but had decided to pay a delectable visit to her perfectly ticklish maternal toes.

“I think your mom is lying when she says she's not more ticklish in her boots. Liar, liar, soles on fire,” teased Helene, as she dug her nails deeper into Johanne's maternal arch. “Ticklish liars need to be punished through their ticklish nylons, don't you agree, Anne?”

“I'm so disappointed in you, mom. And all this time you told me not to lie. Bad ticklish mom, kili, kili, kili, touchy mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom under your toes mom,” teased Anne.

“Hooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm so sorry for lying, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please, stop the tickling, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” admitted Johanne through peals of motherly laughter.

“But mom, that just won't do. You need to be punished for lying,” stated a disappointed Anne. “So, we'll tickle your maternal arches, balls of feet and toes until you've learned your ticklish lesson.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no, no, not my arches, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not the balls of my feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, please not my toes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” begged uselessly Johanne as her soles were tortured. Her devilish daughter and her fiendish friend were tickling various areas of her ticklish stockinged feet with their hands inside her boots. It stimulated them. It tortured them. It caused them to cause her to laugh. Oooh, those maddening sensations that twirled inside her plantar flesh. They were so...laughter-inducing. There was no resisting them admitted ticklish mom Johanne.

“I think it's time to expose your mom's stockinged foot-bottoms totally,” proposed Helene, who wanted to admire Johanne's nylons. “I want to look at your mom's feet suffer in ticklishness,” she added, as she applied the thick liquid on the rest of her boots. Soon, the soles of Johanne's boots ended up on the floor, and her grey-pinkish soles glistened ticklishly in her bedroom. It didn't take too long for her maternal soles to be invaded by the prancing fingers of her daughter and her friend.

“Hooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, girls, please, I can't take it, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm such a bad mom, I admit, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” pleaded Johanne, as she laughed sweetly on her bed, pulling somewhat on her bounds in soft Johanne helplessness.

“You're right, Johanne. I mean wearing boots inside the home was so bad. We couldn't get access to your grey-pinkish mature nyloned soles. We need access to those to be happy,” stated Helene with excitement in her eyes. She adored tickling Johanne's ticklish mature soles through her delectable nylons. She adored listening to Johanne laugh and beg sweetly. She loved the fact that her resistance to tickle torture was very low. “You must be punished for your bad decision, punished through your motherly hose,” concluded Helene, as she caressed Johanne's stockinged foot-bottoms insistently to provoke laughter in her throat. “Tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom, Johanne,” teased Helene. “I love tickle-momming your mom Anne.”

“I told you it was fun to tickle-mom my soft mother. Isn't it mom? Tickle-mom, tickle-mom, tickle-mom on the bottoms of your ticklish feet, mom. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, tickle-koo, moooooom. Feel my nails through your nylons, and laugh mom.”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm too ticklish a mom, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm so sorry I was wearing boots inside, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeeeeeeeee, I won't cover my soles again in the house, please stop,” agreed laughingly Johanne the ticklish mom, as nails danced over her foot-bottoms. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I'll only wear my nylons over my feet, my ticklish feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa, haaaa, haaaa, no, no, my feet are sooooo ticklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” continued Johanne as Anne and Helene tortured her mature motherly soles.

“Do you think your mom has been punished enough?” asked Helene. “Do you think she needs to have her kootchy-kootchy-koo soles stimulated some more for wearing boots inside the house?”

“Mmmmm, I don't know. What do you think, mom? Do you think that you've learned your ticklish lesson and that you're not going to protect your delectable ticklish maternal soles in the house anymore?”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no, no, never again, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, always in stockinged feet, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, please, stop punishing me, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” begged sweetly Johanne as only she could. Would they ever stop tickling her?

Suddenly, Johanne felt her bonds loosen. Obviously, the girls hadn't restrained her very well. Using bandages may have been a mistake on their part. As well, it was their first mummification. Through her laughter, she started to free herself.

“Your mom is getting very loose, Anne. She'll torture the bottoms of our thin sheer socks if she gets free,” stated fearfully Helene when she realized Johanne was getting free.

“What? Oh dear, let's hide, quick,” said Anne, as she grabbed Helene by the hand, and brought her to her room. “Quick, under the bed,” whispered Anne. Soon, Anne and Helene were both lying on the floor under the bed. A few minutes later, footsteps were heard. Anne often hid under her bed during her youth to escape her mother's wrath.

But it wasn't to be this time.

Suddenly, Anne and Helene felt someone grab their ankles. Surprised, they squealed. They were then pulled along the floor until their feet were exposed at the end of the bed. Ropes flew around their ankles and their ticklish socked feet were restrained to the frame of the bed.

“Silly Anne. I've always known you were hiding under your bed when you were younger,” said Johanne as she finished tying the young girls' ankles to the frame of the bed. “I just allowed you to think it was a good hiding place. There. All tied up and exposed. Look at these cute little socks. They look so tender and ticklish. Mmmm, let's see what happens if I touch their bottoms. Kili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, Anne, through your light blue sheer nylon socks. Kili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, Helene, through your pure white sheer nylon socks. Ooh, I now remember how smooth they are to the touch. Laugh girls laugh. Feel girls feel. Suffer girls suffer. Oh what wiggly tickly feet you've got,” teased Johanne, as she tickled the young college girls' socks to stimulate the sensitive white skin underneath.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, oh Johanne, not my soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my feet are so ticklish, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I think I'm gonna die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Helene as she felt Johanne's fingernails burrow through her smooth socks to tickle her youngish skin.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Anne regularly, as she felt her mother stimulate her very ticklish light blue ultra smooth sheer socks.

“This is going to be fun tickling your tickly little socks. They are so smooth and so horribly sheer and thin. You deserve to be tickled girls,” noted Johanne, “for stimulating my motherly foot-bottoms. I'm going to tickle away this attraction you seem to have for tickling my sensitive nyloned soles. This has got to stop. I just can't take all this stimulation of my delicate arches and toes. And I'm not going to mention the balls of my feet. I'm so powerlessly ticklish. I feel so weak when I'm tickled. I don't like it. Let's see how ticklish your studious toes are. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo the lovely ticklish toes. Do you feel my long nails raging across your socks? You should see your toes wiggle and your soles squirm and jerk. It's so lovely.”

Yes, Helene could feel the long nails of Johanne glide perfectly across her socks, her ticklish pure white sheer socks made from very smooth nylony material. From her toes to her heels, Helene felt Johanne's hard motherly nails poke the tender pink skin trying foolishly to hide underneath her socks. It gave her this strange and unbearable urge to produce a sweet laughter, an urge she had no control over. From her lovely toes to her soft heels, Helene was tickled with assured pleasure by devilish Johanne. Anne, for her part, was trashing about under the bed as her mom stimulated the soles of her sheer socked toes and arches, also torturing the fleshy balls of her feet. Anne laughed torturingly in response to her own extreme ticklishness. It felt strange, in a way, to have her mom force her to laugh, making her suffer. Was it deserved? No, thought Anne as peals of laughter crossed her wide-open mouth, Johanne so deserved being tickled under her own sheer pantyhose feet. They were so pretty and ticklish. And Anne was already, as she laughed, plotting to tickle them again. But for now, Anne laughed very hard as her mother's nails made short work of her thin sheer socks and her nerve endings.

“What delicious ticklish little socks you have girls. You're so squirmy and jerky. Your laughs sound so beautiful. I think I'm going to tickle you more often right through these delicious socks for what you did to me today. You truly deserve to be punished through those. I love tickling them. I will punish you for three half-hour sessions right now. The first session is for tickling my maternal soles, the second for destroying my boots and the third to ensure that you remember your lesson. God, I love those socks. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy tickle-koo the little socks, kootchy, kootchy tickly kooli-koo right through your deliciously smooth yarns bad little socks. Yes, make my daughter and her friend laugh. Make those two ticklish girls laugh. Come on socks. Make them laugh.”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Anne as her socks tickled her efficiently. Her mom seemed to have quite a fixation on their ticklish sheer nylon socks. Maybe she should give her a few pairs so they can tickle-mom her through them. Yes, she'll do that, thought Anne, as she then totally abandoned herself to the laughter she produced so harshly.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, don't tickle my socks, please, no, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, they're very ticklish, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, not my toes, not there, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, it's too much sock-induced laughter, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Helene as she agreed with Johanne that her socks were tickling her.

“You know, I wish you'd find someone else to tickle torture. I just can't stand those nails of yours fooling around with my grey-pinkish pantyhosed soles. Don't you have a mom you could go tickle and whose boots you could destroy, Helene?”

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my mom is very ticklish aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I should tickle her nylons, yes, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, she's ticklish feet, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, she wears the smoothest most colorful nylons, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, her armpits are very ticklish too, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” replied Helene as she relinquished control of her soles to Johanne.

“There you go,” said Johanne, as she continued playing with the two girls' very tender nylony soles. “Instead of tickling me why don't you go tickle her? I'm sure she'll enjoy having the bottoms of her maternal feet tickled.”

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, yes, she will, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, she so will, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” admitted tender Helene.

For the next few minutes, Johanne glided her long nails on the bottoms of her daughter's and her friend's feet. She stimulated their young nerve endings by making their sheer socks glide over their soft pink skin. Johanne looked with excitement at the slightly wiggling feet protruding from under the bed. The sight of those four ticklish feet clad in such cute little socks was irresistible to enjoy. Johanne smiled as she repositioned her nails over the youngish toes, poking the wiggly digits.

“Oooh, look at the wiggly little toes, such cute ticklish little toes getting tickled because they're bad little toes,” teased Johanne who was enjoying tickling the two young college students more and more. “Yes, look at them toes wiggle as they get tickled by mommy. Pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, poooootchy, pootchy-poo sensitive girls, ooooh wootchy, wootchy, wootchy, wootchy, pootchy, pootchy, wootchy, wootchy, kili-koo, tender college girls. Oooh, these socks are just too smooth to the touch, they're driving me crazy. If you'd have pajamas like those, I'd tickle you all over. You're lucky you're only wearing socks out of this material. Now, laugh louder for me, ticklish young students, laugh for me ticklish young girls. You need to go through your first half-hour.”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” replied Anne to her mother’s taunts. A pajama made like her socks. What an awful thought. It would tickle so much.

Helene agreed with Anne in her laughter-filled thoughts. If their sheer socks made their feet slightly more ticklish, a tight pajama made of this smooth material would make their bellies and armpits more ticklish. Helene had a sensitive belly and tender underarms. Anne tickled them often with great cruelty, making Helene squeal, laugh and cry.

Suddenly, Johanne stopped tickling the bottoms of the young girls' feet. She suddenly climbed on the bed, and grabbed the girls' hands, and began tying them together, and then restrained them to the headboard. “There you go. You're not getting free for some time. I'll be back later. I got something to do.”

After a few seconds, Helene whispered to Anne: “I hope your mom isn't going to tickle our bellies and armpits. You know I'm so ticklish there.”

Anne looked at her friend and said: “Next, we tickle your mom. Is she really ticklish like you said?”

Helene was silent for a moment, thinking how pleasant it would be to stimulate her mother's soles and underarms. “Yeah, she's next. She wears the most colorful nylons, you know. Her feet and underarms are very tender to the touch.”

“Just like you...Hey, what's that noise?”

Helene listened for a while and said: “It sounds like someone sawing wood.”

Minutes later, Johanne returned and slipped their clogs on their feet. “There you go. Now, that's for my boots you destroyed.” There was a pause. “Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, pootchy, pootchy-koo THROUGH your clogs, girls.”

As both Helene and Anne exploded in laughter, they wondered how Johanne could tickle the balls of their feet while their clogs were still on. They couldn't see that Johanne had dug holes in the soles of their clogs. Both young college girls laughed uninterruptedly, as they were being punished.

The End

Hi Lib. Great story. I like the way you incorporate the taunting in the story.

I do have one, very mild criticism. Although I find the addition of "ha ha" exclamations to be a great variable in a tickling story (I use them myself in all my stories), I think your usage of it in such volume may be a bit extreme. It probably isn't necessary to dedicate entire paragraphs of text solely to the laughter exclamations. One or two lines, peppered with some pleading, are probably more than enough. If you're concerned about adding length to your stories, don't be. A well-written shorter story carries no less impact.

I don't mean to take away from the value of your story, just suggesting a little pruning on the artificial length enhancements. ;)

Inquiring minds want to know...

Where can you find sheer nylon socks like the ones you write about? :idunno:

ShadowTklr said:
Hi Lib. Great story. I like the way you incorporate the taunting in the story.

I do have one, very mild criticism. Although I find the addition of "ha ha" exclamations to be a great variable in a tickling story (I use them myself in all my stories), I think your usage of it in such volume may be a bit extreme. It probably isn't necessary to dedicate entire paragraphs of text solely to the laughter exclamations. One or two lines, peppered with some pleading, are probably more than enough. If you're concerned about adding length to your stories, don't be. A well-written shorter story carries no less impact.

I don't mean to take away from the value of your story, just suggesting a little pruning on the artificial length enhancements. ;)

Hey there,

I like using those laughing exclamations in my stories...I don't know (and of course, that's just my opinion), but one or two lines doesn't sound like torture to me. Anyway, I guess we can agree to disagree...

duannewalton said:
Where can you find sheer nylon socks like the ones you write about? :idunno:

I've seen them from time to time, but they're difficult to find...

The closest I've ever seen to them are the dress socks by Stacey Adams. I've been currently trying to find replacements to my red ones, which have been MIA for some time (victims of the washing machine?)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back