• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Kidman tickled by Jay Leno (request)

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
Here is the clip. It is an .avi file split with Hacha and use Winrar (or other appropriate facility) to unzip. Instructions under Gadjo Dilo in this section. There are 6 files.

Unzip each file into the same folder. Double-click on Hacha.exe and select "Join"
Mark the .O file in the window and open. Click on "join" and enjoy.

wow...I never g3et tired of this clip...I luv her...she's the perfect celebrity lee :cool2:

I tried doing this

This "Joining" crap never works for me. Whats wrong with a simpl WMP or RAM file. Why do they have to mke shit like this so complicated ?

SlaverTickler said:
This "Joining" crap never works for me. Whats wrong with a simpl WMP or RAM file. Why do they have to mke shit like this so complicated ?

Any file larger than 2MB needs to be split up in order to be posted here. Once you have gone through the process once or twice, it is neither very complicated or time consuming. But you do need to have the required software.

Here are detailed instructions:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=16705
In order to unzip the files easily with winrar, just have them all in the same folder, then open winrar, mark the requisite files, hit "extract to.." and you'll find them all unzipped and ready to be joined with Hacha.

The goddess Kidman being Tickled.

Please please please someone repost this as a RM or WMV file. Avi files don't work for me, and despite umpteen tries I have never once got hacha to work either (whats wrong with using winzip on its own).

I had never seen this clip, but it is not only kinnda hot because of the ticklee it has a real cuteness to it too. Add to that the fact we know she likes being tickled and you have a sure recipie for a great clip.

hacha...

slave....i use to hate it alot b/c it never worked for me...i finally found out how to do it though. Right click and save all the clips as well as the hacha program into a folder..such as my pictures etc. Then create a new folder, rename it so u can find it easly. Then click on the first folder, and itll open, you should see a little hacha sybmol. To the left there is a tool bar and click extract all files...this will open up a winzip thing, when it asks what file to extract it too, choose the new folder you created. Then repeat these steps for all the other files. Once they are all in the new folder, double click on the first file, it should have a hacha symbol, a little message should come up that the files were joined...then scroll horizontally to ur right and there should be a windows media player file, or whatever player you have. Good luck.

creepyclown99 said:
slave....i use to hate it alot b/c it never worked for me...i finally found out how to do it though. Right click and save all the clips as well as the hacha program into a folder..such as my pictures etc. Then create a new folder, rename it so u can find it easly. Then click on the first folder, and itll open, you should see a little hacha sybmol. To the left there is a tool bar and click extract all files...this will open up a winzip thing, when it asks what file to extract it too, choose the new folder you created. Then repeat these steps for all the other files. Once they are all in the new folder, double click on the first file, it should have a hacha symbol, a little message should come up that the files were joined...then scroll horizontally to ur right and there should be a windows media player file, or whatever player you have. Good luck.

Wow if only I had known it was this easy !
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The reason one uses these splitting programs has been stated and restated ad nauseum. It is because THEY ARE TOO BIG TO POST WHOLE and once they are split, you have to zip them to get them accepted for upload.

Here are instructions I got once for unzipping:

Ok, here is what I do.

I have WinZip and WinRAR installed on my PC. They both add a very usefull entry to the right-click menu in the explorer: "Extract here" (WinRAR is able to extract zipfiles, but the other way around doesn't work: WinZip is not able to unzip RARfiles). I put all the zipfiles in the same folder. In the explorer I select all files and then right-click one of them. I then select "Extract here" and all zipfiles are unzipped in one action.

The next step I have made easy as well. For hacha splits it is simple. Once you have used hacha once, it has registered the .0 files. Double-clicking each .0 file (which has the hacha icon) and the splits are automatically joined into the original clip. Piece of cake.

With hjsplit it is a little bit different, since hjsplit does not register itself. I use a small utility called "join32.exe" (I have attached it below). I have this program always available in my "unzip directory". This utility searches for all hjsplit files and joins them automatically. So with hjsplit I also have a two way approach: first unzip all zipfiles in a single "Extract here" step and next start the "join32" program. And all these wonderfull clips you guys post for me appear in an instant

I have used this approach succesfully with both Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

To find out how to use Hacha, go to the TT Splits forum. It cannot be stated more clearly than that.

What else can one say. Get the software, follow the instructions and have fun, or don't, and be content with moaning and deprivation.

Well, for us technological meatheads, someone should play good samaritan and post it on putfile.com, where you can post clips of any size!

nicole kdiman's video

Iluv2Btickled said:
wow...I never g3et tired of this clip...I luv her...she's the perfect celebrity lee :cool2:
i canT open nicola kidman's video plz help me

Guys???!!!

If the clip is too big, is there any chance anyone could post it as 2 seperate wmv files? Just a thought as Im sure it would be greatly appreciated by many. Me being one!!! Thanx guys!!!

bredstix said:
If the clip is too big, is there any chance anyone could post it as 2 seperate wmv files? Just a thought as Im sure it would be greatly appreciated by many. Me being one!!! Thanx guys!!!

Go here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=61314 to check out how all this works. You seem to be new here and do not want to loser out on some of the best stuff because of technical hitches.

And no, I doubt many people will go to the trouble of posting a clip lke this is separate sections, splitting it up on, perhaps, Windows Movie Maker, into about 6 -10 parts, depending and then posting them again because people do not want to aquaint themselves with the software needed to view split files.

Sorry to be so direct about it, but All of us have had to learn these things and did not begin as technical geniuses. And the benefits are numerous.

plz plz plz some1 post this as 2 split wmv's or something cos im dying 2 see it and cant get it 2 work

me too

These files simply won't work on my PC. Will someone let me know when this is posted at the forum in another format? I'd really love to see it.

Thanks.

Jay Leno tickled

Hello!
We have watched some different videos where Leno tickled some beautiful women but, does anybody know some situation where jay leno was tickled or where jay leno was barefoot showing his barefeet?

Thanks!

It would be nice if someone could put this on megaupload or rapidshare...

Two cents.

Cheers. :2poke:

This is a good one ! I've seen it before , but it's still a good one .
Thanks for posting !

Megaupload please?

For some reason I can never use Rapid share, anychance you could post this on megaupload?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back