• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another day, another torturer. (f/f, first story)

nerobob

TMF Regular
Hi, this is pretty much my first story, so go easy on me :wavingguy Any constructive feedback is welcome, I'd like to know what can be improved! Too long? Too short? Not enough tickling? You never know, I might do another part.

For the third time that hour, the torturer's wickedly sharp fingernails descended onto her victims exposed flanks. The sufferer bucked as much as possible as her deathly ticklish sides were assaulted. The hands bagan moving swiftly up and down the tied up girl's sides, seemingly without any intention to stop. Sara stifled a yawn and pretended to take notes on the tickler's techniques.

"Am I boring you, examiner?" The leggy beauty was careful to toe the line of respectfulness. Nevertheless, she couldn't quite conceal a sneer; Sara decide not to make an issue of it. Heaven knew, she got enough stick as it was.

"Not at carry on." Inwardly, she was fuming. The woman in front of her was virtually identical to all the other potential tickle torturers Sara tested. Six feet tall, with never ending legs and a full figure. Dressed head to toe in black, with dyed black hair, similarly dark eyeshadow and lipstick she could have been an archetypal goth. In this place, however, she was simply adhering to the stereotype that all government trained ticklers had to dress like a dominatrix.

Converesly, the girl strapped to the table beneath her was short and blonde. Her features were obscured by a large blindfold, and gag. An hour of tickle torture had reduced her to a quivering mess, hair askew and sweat streaming off. Nearly naked, the only things providing any dignity were some lacy panties. Her breasts were free to jiggle every which way, a method of pyscological torture, or so the vixen claimed. Sara suspected that she merely liked looking at other women's bodies.

Satisfied she had her examiner full attention once more, the tickler began stroking the stomach of the 'lee that had been asigned to her. Today's luckless girl was strapped to a 'T' frame, with buckles preventing any movement. At the renewed tickling, the poor blonde began giggling and shaking uncontrolably. Unable to penetrate her gag, the only sound that she could make were unintelligable grunts. Her tormentor, having ascertained a sensitive spot, increased her fingers' speed dramatically. Beneath her, the maddened girl struggled even more, causing her sizable breasts to bounce uncontrolably, eliciting a giggle from the tickler.

As the torturer continued to explore her subject's navel area, Sara ticked the "exploits erogenous zones to maximum effect" box and wondered what this particular girl had done to deserve punishment. petty theft, or possibly disrespectfulness to a better. Sara herself had recieved similar punishment herself soon after leaving school.

"You've spent enough time on the torso, move to the feet." Sara instructed. Disgruntled, the gothic beauty obeyed. She flexed her nails (painted black, naturally) and prepared to assault the delicate bare feet of her charge. She began a the heels, both hands at once, making small circles. The owner of said feet began giggling once more, while trying to suck in as much air as she could through her nose. She lost it once more as the fingernails began to travel northward up towards the arches of her feet. Her persecutor was using all five fingers to maximum effect, allowing Sara to confirm she knew how to 'spider tickle'. Five minutes later, both soles were bright pink and twitching.

The moving of her feet was making her tormentor's job harder. The vixen, annoyed, produced some string and tied the big toes together, and tied them back to eyelets near the knee buckles.

"Are you noting this down? Tying the toes back allows access to the entire foot."
"Of course. Do continue." Sara replied, amused. Every single tickle student she had the displeasure of examining thought that they were being clever and unique in the toe tying.

The torturer began furiously exploring the undersides of the hysterical victim's toes. This sent her over the edge and Sara was forced to intervene.
"What are you trying to do, kill her? Undo her gag, quickly." She exclaimed. The other woman, realising this may result in a fail, lost some of her confidence and quickly removed the gag.

"please...no..haha..more." The poor girl was still giggling from the tickling that had stopped a minute a go. Her toes were curled and tears were forming in her eyes. "Release her, I'll go get some water."

Sara listened to the agonised pleas for mercy, hysterical laughter and sobs as she passed each room on her corridor. In one room, a group of students watched attentively as their instructor explored the armpits of a torturer who had shown disrespect. In the next, a sorceress was enchanting feathers to enhance the tickling feeling they produce. Further long, three naked women were sitting in a set of stocks, awaiting their trials

Returning from the sink outside, Sara was woken out of her reverie with a shock. Strapped to the T-Frame with a look of terror in her eyes, was the torturer she had been grading just minutes ago. Of the former victim, there was no sign...

Part 2....yeah, I think I'll post it in this thread later this week. I'd like to know what could be improved though.

It'll probably be Friday before I write a second bit. Not as easy as I anticipated, this story writing buisness.

:wow:

NICE!!! Do continue, please. I'll gladly wait for it.

~FTKL

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back