• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Are You......

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Aaaaaare you goooooooing to Scarborough Faaaaaaaaaaair? PARSLEY, sage, romsemary and thyyyyyme!!

santachk1in.jpg

I have two comments.

1) That was one of my favorite songs when I was in High School. :D
2) That naked santa is truly disgusting. :p

What does a naked Santa, have to do with scarborough fair

Her name was Lola, she was a show girl...with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there, she would marenga, and do the cha-cha, and while she tried to be a star Tony always tended bar - across the crowded floor, they worked from 8-4, they were young and they had each other who could ASK! FOR! MORE!

(SING IT!)

At the COPA! Copacabana! The hottest spot north of Havana! (heeeereee) At the COPA! Copacabaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaa! Music and fashion were always the passion at the COOOOOOOPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! They fell in love...

...ah

....copacabaaaaaaanaaaaaaa

:D

His name was Rico. He wore a diamond..........

Nah, let's not and say we did. Punches flying, chairs smashing. Such violence! lol

Just don't ask Max to sing that, Mimi. He doesn't do Barry.....or BJs before 9. :evilha:

Ann

chrisheaven said:
Yup- I'm going

To the Copa or the Scarborough Faire?

I'll show if Paul Simon and Barry Manilow are thrown into a pit of whirling scissors.

Its threads like these that remind me why I should stop posting while I'm ahead, lol :rotate: :fish:

Venray, you are a great guy but the naked Santa has got to go. :xlime: Where is a Mod when you need one? :sadcry:

We could do a Report Post to bring it to their attention. It is the Silly Stuff section, so hopefully they wouldn't consider it frivolous.

However, if we are gonna go thet route, then I am also gonna report Mimi's post with the Barry Manilow lyrics, for he is evil incarnate. The tricky thing there is, Mimi is a senior Moderator, and might not take too kindly to my demanding that her post be pulled. :scared:

Scarborough fair, yippeeee!!! :bouncybou I didn't miss it did I? :xpulcy:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back