• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

130 AM Monday june 6....HSN

venray

Verified
Bodyshaping with Rhonda Shear on HSN a little less than 5 hours from now...

Dont know what it will entail, but I have always liked Rhonda....

Ray

I've seen her on HSN many times, no big deal at all

Oh, I'll be taping it.....you never know with Rhonda. Besides, she does have "Prison-a-Go-Go" coming out at the end of July. And that's suppose to have a foot tickling scene in it. :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

Drew

bodyshaping ?

I believe what that entails is the line of undergarments she's been selling that are essentially girdles and the like, meant to hold in the flabby bits on women. I don't think it means that she'll be doing any exercises. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I've seen her pitching that stuff onthe shopping channels already.

Rhonda is on HSN now as I write......ummmm......did she have work done on her face recently or is she just getting older? She doesn't look like the Rhonda from "Up All Night".

rhonda redone

She's older, don't forget. but she's definitely had some work done. sometimes i wish these women would just age gracefully, instead of f****g up nature.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back