• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 20

primetime

Verified
okay folks, finally another chapter in this wrestling series. i do apologize for the long delays as i havent found a lot of time to write ANY of my stories. so, i hope you do continue to check around as i will still write stories, but probably not as often as i used to. one day when i'm rich, i am going to have oodles of free time and be able to write a lot more. one day.....anyway, this is the final chapter of the WOWE series before the pay per view. i hope you enjoy it and as always, feedback always welcomed. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

"This is Julie Day standing by outside the Tickling World Order dressing room. standing with me is none other than the Women Of Wrestling World Champion, Hollywood. Hollywood, you face a very tough opponent-" Julie Day tried to say.

"tough? tough? c'mon Julie, you and both know i have a simple match at PANDEMONIUM." Hollywood told her.

"you have to admit Hollywood, Terri Gold is a dangerous opponent. she survived a gauntlet match by beating 4 of your fellow members. arent you worried that Terri can score an upset?" Julie continued.

"i get it, Julie you have always been a friend and fan of Terri Gold. but i am here to tell you that the days of Terri Gold are over! fans across the world are sick and tired of seeing her in World title matches. that chipmunk face of hers gets on my very last nerve. i am tired of beating her OVER and OVER and OVER again! but at PANDEMONIUM, we will see the last of Terri Gold as i once again make her submit to me. this time, when she does, it will be her last chance at MY title! i plan to be champion for a very long time and like Stephanie McMahon said, if Terri loses, she will never get another title shot against me. PANDEMONIUM is going to be an event to remember. Terri, if you are listening, say goodbye to this title belt as you will NEVER see it again....." Hollywood smiled into the camera.

LITA

vs

MYSTERY (tWo)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is MYSTERY!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd booed as the music of the NWO played and some smoke appeared at the top of the stage. out of the smoke appeared Mystery, who was dressed in her black spandex top, with black short, sheer black nylons and black boots, with her face covered in a nylon mask complete with hood. she slowly walked towards the ring as she anxiously awaited this match. she was assigned the task of wearing out Lita before PANDEMONIUM. she made it to the ring and raised her arms as the crowd continued to boo.

Lee: "well Coach, this match is huge for Lita. you and know Mystery is out here to wear Lita down before her 2 out of 3 falls match at PANDEMONIUM!"

Coach: "you are definitely right about that Lee! Mystery is going to wear Lita out! Lita will be in NO shape for a 2 out of 3 falls match against Gorgeous George!"

"....and her opponent, please welcome....LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd began to cheer as Lita's music began to play and Lita made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a black t-shirt, with olive green pants and her black trainers, Lita made her way to the ring. she was looking forward to this match as she needed some momentum heading into PANDEMONIUM. she made it to the ring and pumped her fists to the cheering crowd.

Lee: "listen to this crowd. they love Lita!"

Coach: "well i hope they wont cry too much when Mystery makes Lita squeal like a pig!!!"

BellyticklerNJ, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. the two women locked up and Mystery used her strength and shoved Lita to the match. Mystery laughed as Lita landed on her rear end. Lita got back to her feet and when Mystery lunged towards her, she kicked her in the stomach and put her in a front face lock. she then swept Mystery's legs and delivered a DDT. Lita rolled Mystery over and went for the cover. 1..............2.........KICKOUT. Lita then pulled Mystery up, then began to chop away at her chest. Mystery began to stagger, then Lita threw her against the ropes. Lita then delivered a dropkick as Mystery bounced off the ropes and Mystery hit the canvas. Lita then got on top of the second rope and jumped off of it, trying to land her knee in Mystery's chest. Mystery then rolled out of the way and Lita's knee bashed into the mat.

Lee: "what presence of mind Mystery has. she rolled out of the way just in time!"

Coach: "now if Mystery is smart, she is going to go after Lita's knee. she needs to tear that knee right on off!"

Mystery saw Lita clutching her knee and didnt waste anytime. she began to stomp on the knee and Lita howled in pain. Mystery then twisted the knee and Lita yelped in pain. BellyticklerNJ asked Lita is she wanted to submit but she refused. Mystery then grabbed Lita's ankle and dragged her towards a corner of the ring. she then got outside the ring, dragged Lita closer to the ringpost, then rammed the knee across the ringpost several times. Lita cried out in pain as her knee started to throb. Mystery got back into the ring and dragged Lita to the middle of the ring. she then put Lita in the figure four leglock and Lita screamed in pain as her knee was tremendous pain. Mystery enjoyed the sight of Lita howling in pain as she held onto her shoe. an idea then popped into Mystery's head as she stared at the sole of Lita's trainer. she then began to unlace the strings and Lita noticed this.

"NO!!!!! DONT!!!!" Lita screamed.

Mystery continued to unlace the shoe and when she finished, she easily pulled Lita's shoe off, exposing her white cotton sock. Lita began to panic and tried reaching for the ropes, but she felt her sock sliding off her foot. she looked in horror as she saw the sock slip off her foot and her toes were finally exposed. Mystery laughed to herself as she stared at Lita's pinkish sole. she saw some sock lint stuck to the ball of the foot and began to pick it off.

".....hehehehe.....dont....." Lita giggled.

"what's the matter? is silly Lita ticklish on her foot? does this tickle you slut?!!!" Mystery yelled as she scrabbled her fingers on the sole of Lita's foot.

Lita exploded in laughter as she felt Mystery's fingers tickling her tender sole. her body began to thrash about as the tickling began to take a toll. Mystery made sure she tickled the delicate undersides of the toes and enjoyed hearing the hysterical laughter of Lita.

Lee: "Lita is in trouble!!! that foot tickling must be horrendous!"

Coach: "if i was Lita, i would tap out now. save your strength for the pay per view. dont be a heroine and try to fight it. Lita should learn her destiny. her destiny is to become a tickle slave to the Tickling World Order!!!"

BellyticklerNJ asked Lita if she wanted to submit, but Lita still refused. the tickling was driving her crazy but she knew she couldnt submit. she noticed the ropes were closer and she tried reaching for them. Mystery then attacked the arch of the foot and Lita exploded into tears. Mystery then pulled back the toes and forced the sole to become taut. she then raked her nails up and down the soft sole and Lita continued to laugh wildly. Lita then tried to turn over and Mystery stopped her tickling as she felt herself turning over. the crowd began to cheer as Lita almost flipped the move over and Mystery held on for dear life. Mystery stopped tickling Lita as she tried to brace herself, but Lita finally flipped the figure four leglock over and now Mystery was screaming in pain. Mystery let go of the figure four leglock and Lita was relieved. she got to her feet and waited for Mystery . Mystery stood up and turned around. Lita then planted her barefoot into Mystery's stomach and then put her in the front face lock again. she motioned to the crowd, then delivered her finishing manuever, the Twist of Fate. she rolled Mystery over and went for the cover. 1..............2...............3!!!!!!!! BellyticklerNJ called for the bell.

Lee: "what a move!!! Lita is on a roll!!!"

Coach: "that is one incredibly lucky woman!!! but she wont have the same kind of luck at PANDEMONIUM when she has to try and make Gorgeous George submit, TWICE! the Twist Of Fate will not even be a factor!"

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Lita's music began to play and the crowd cheered as BellyticklerNJ raised her hand in victory. this was a much needed win and she realized that to beat George at PANDEMONIUM, it was going to take a tremendous effort. Lita knew her match was going to be huge.

Stephanie McMahon walked through the backstage area with a huge smile. she was excited about the upcoming pay per view and how her organization, WOWE, was going to turn PANDEMONIUM out. as she walked, two women approached her. "can i help you ladies?" she asked to Loca and Delta Lotta Pain, Caged Heat.

"yeah boss lady, you can help us.." Loca told her.

"we want you to give us a Tag Team title match to whoever wins at PANDEMONIUM! it doesnt matter if those bitches Law & Order win...." Delta Lotta Pain said.

"..or those two sluts, Francesca and Ninotchka win. we want the champs!" Loca finished.

"fine. you two will face the winners after PANDEMONIUM. but, if you lose, dont bother me again....." Stephanie told them. "now, i have to go now. we have a CAGE match next."

Caged Heat watched Stephanie walk away and then hi-fived each other as they knew another opportunity to become the Tag Team Champions was coming soon.

JAZZ (tWo)

vs

RIOT (WOW)

STEEL CAGE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special STEEL CAGE match!!!" TK81 announced as the steel cage surrounded the ring. "the first person to escape out of the cage, either through the door, or over the top and touches the arena floor first will be the winner. introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, she is known as......JAZZ!!!!"

the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd booed as Jazz made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra, with silver shorts and thick black wrestling/combat boots, Jazz walked towards the ring. she had a determined look in her eyes as she planned on ending this rivarly with Riot once and for all. she made it to the ring and examined the chain link cage. she couldnt wait to torture Riot within the confines of this monstrosity.

Lee: "this is going to be good Coach! a steel cage match! Jazz and Riot has had a brutal fued, culminating in this tremendous matchup. what a way to lead up to PANDEMONIUM!!!"

Coach: "this match should have been at PANDEMONIUM!!! i cant wait to see two women who absolutely HATE each other, tear each other apart in this match!"

"....and her opponent!!!! coming to the ring, please welcome the heavy metal maniac..........RIOT!!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica began to play and Riot made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a tattered white t-shirt that bore her name "Riot" in the front, with black spandex shorts and long black boots with red flames on them, Riot swung her baseball bat at the floor and pyrotechnics erupted to the crowd's delight. with a crazed look in her eyes, Riot began to walk towards the ring. Riot was fired up for this match. she wanted to end this fued with Jazz once and for all and couldnt think of a better way than a steel cage. she made it to ringside and swung her bat at the side of the cage.

Lee: "there she is Coach!! the heavy metal maniac herself!!!"

Coach: "you got the maniac part right for sure! but can she survive Jazz? I DONT THINK SO!"

Riot stepped inside the cage and she and Jazz stared each other down. the referee, ctft2001, closed the door and called for the bell. Jazz and Riot stood eye to eye and began to jaw at one another. Jazz then slapped Riot and Riot slapped her back. the two women began to punch each other relentlessly until Riot got the upper hand and continued to punch Jazz. she then grabbed the back of Jazz's head and tried to ram it into the side of the cage. Jazz blocked it with her foot and elbowed Riot in the midsection. she then scooped Riot up and slammed her to the canvas. Jazz tried to drop and elbow, but Riot moved out of the way. Jazz hit the canvas and Riot wasted no time and stomped on Jazz. she then pulled Jazz up by the hair and rammed Jazz's face into the turnbuckles. Jazz felt groggy and stumbled away from the corner. she turned around and Riot nailed her in the face with her boot. Jazz fell to the mat and Riot followed up with a legdrop. Riot pumped her fist and the crowd went nuts.

Lee: "Riot is taking it to her Coach! look at her go!"

Coach: "Riot is a tough woman, but Jazz will get her back! just wait and see! Jazz is one mean bitch!"

Riot then pulled Jazz up to her feet and then threw her against the side of the cage. Jazz rammed into the cage and fell to the mat in pain. Riot proceeded to throw Jazz's body into the walls of the cage several times and pain ripped through Jazz's body. Riot stood over Jazz's body and let out a primal scream. as she continued her scream, Jazz then lifted her leg and nailed Riot between her legs. Riot crumbled to the mat in a heap and Jazz got back to her feet.

"now bitch, time for you to suffer!" Jazz screamed as she then threw Riot's body into the side of the cage.

Riot ached all over as her body meet the steel link walls. Jazz then pulled Riot up by her hair, then rammed Riot's face into the cage and Riot writhed all over the mat, the pain ripping through her body. Jazz then pulled Riot back up and threw her into the cage once again. Jazz smiled as she saw Riot moan in pain. she then pulled Riot up and trapped her arms into the ring ropes. Jazz then kicked Riot in the midsection and the breath left Riot's lungs. Jazz then smiled as she "lobsterclawed" Riot's ribs and Riot began to laugh.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHE !!!" Riot roared.

Jazz continued to tickle Riot's sides and ribs as Riot was helpless to stop her. Jazz scurried her fingers up and down the ribcage and even poked Riot's belly. Jazz wanted to humiliate Riot and there was no referee inside the cage to stop her. she then ripped off Riot's t-shirt, leaving her in her black sports bra. Jazz then poked her fingers into Riot's bellybutton and Riot began to squeal.

"that's right Riot, squeal like a little ticklish schoolgirl!" Jazz teased.

Riot tried to fight the ticklish sensations as she felt humiliated from Jazz's tickling. Riot tried to kick with her legs, but Jazz caught her ankle.

"now it's time to see these HUGE feet of yours....." Jazz smiled as she began to unlace Riot's boot.

Riot watched helplessly as Jazz unlaced her boot. Jazz finished unlacing the boot and pulled the long boot off. she then began to peel off the sock, exposing Riot's pale, size 12, barefoot. Jazz stared at the creamy sole and the thick toes and smiled. she then scratched her finger along the surprisingly tender sole and Riot began to giggle.

"dont tell me that big bad Riot has ticklish feet?! you're so pathetic! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Jazz taunted as she stroked her fingers along Riot's sole.

Riot exploded in laughter as she felt the evil fingers dancing along her sole. she saw Jazz exploring the delicate webbing between her toes with her fingers and Riot continued to shriek. she knew she had to get out of this predicament, otherwise, she would be too exhausted to get out of the cage. Riot then used her other foot and nailed Jazz in the side of the head. Jazz fell into a heap on the mat and Riot freed her arms from the ropes. Jazz got back to her feet and Riot nailed Jazz with "Sweet Chin Music" with her barefoot and Jazz fell to the mat, nearly knocked out. a crazed look formed in Riot's eyes as she grabbed Jazz's ankles and pulled her to the ropes. holding the middle rope up and the top rope down, she managed to trap Jazz's ankles between the ropes, forcing Jazz up at an angle, with her chest on the mat and her ankles trapped up high. she then began to unbuckle the straps on Jazz's boots and pulled the boots free. she then peeled off Jazz's socks, exposing the powerful womna's soles. Riot stared at the creamy soles and thick toes of Jazz and smiled. she was going to humiliate Jazz. she took the tip of her index finger and started at the heel and slowly dragged it across the length of the foot.

"......hehehehehehehehehe...." Jazz giggled as she began to come to. she then went into a panic as she realized her predicament.

"tickle tickle tickle...." Riot cooed as she began to stroke her fingers over both of Jazz's soles.

Jazz exploded in laughter and thrashed about as she felt Riot tickling her soles. Jazz felt so humiliated as she has never been humiliated like this before. she had such a strong bravado about herself, now she was giggling like a weak kitten. Riot enjoyed tickling Jazz's feet and knew Jazz was being utterly humiliated. she was breaking Jazz down and she went for the hard tickling. just nonstop raking of her fingers along both soles. Jazz just laughed harder and harder.

Coach: "wow!!! i cant believe it!!! i dont think ANYONE knew Jazz was that ticklish! how embarrassing is this?!!!!"

Lee: "Riot has a tendency to humiliate her opponents, so this isnt a shock. but hearing Jazz scream like that is surprising!"

Jazz continued to laugh helplessly as Riot carressed her soles. a burning hatred began to form in her mind as she couldnt believe Riot was doing this to her in front of a televised audience. Jazz began to curse under her laughs as Riot invaded her toes. Riot then saw Jazzs' body getting more limp. she knew the tickling was breaking her down and Jazz was trapped. Riot then stopped her tickling and knelt down by Jazz's head, which laid on the mat.

"now bitch, time for me to go bye bye! you are such a cute ticklish little girl!" Riot taunted.

Jazz screamed as she watched Riot climbing the side of the cage. Riot kept eye contact with Jazz's eyes the entire time as she managed to climb over the top of the cage and made her way down. she then climbed down the side of the cage and gave Jazz a wink as she made her final jump to the arena floor. ctft2001 called for the bell as Riot's feet hit the arena floor.

Lee: "it's over!!! Riot wins!!!! Riot wins!!!"

Coach: "i didnt think she could win, but she did. but i have a feeling that Jazz isnt going to forget this one...."

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match......RIOT!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

"Enter the Sandman" began to play and Riot celebrated with the crowd. Jazz's ankles were still trapped in the ropes and she stared at Riot who continued to laugh at her plight. Riot then began to walk back up the ramp, twirling her baseball bat as she watched ctft2001 free Jazz from her rope trap. Riot knew she got the last laugh at Jazz.......

Lee: "well folks that's it for tonight! fans, are you ready? are you ready for PANDEMONIUM!!!! we are and we hope to see you there as all hell is going to break loose! this is Lee Marshall, for Jonathan 'the Coach' Coachman, good night everyone and see you at PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!

okay folks, how was that chapter? the pay per view is next and like i mentioned, the matches will be longer andmore tickling will happen. also, since it is a joint venture between WOWE and WOWF, i will write one story a week as opposed to two (as soon as i can..). your feedback is always welcomed and once more question. does anyone hear want me to turn Lita heel, like she is in real life?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back