• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lovely-ass feet (non-tickling)

Soda Bobinski

Verified
QVC had a show on this morning called "Feet Treats". On it , they were selling ankle bracelets & toe rings. The woman they had modeling the jewelry had very gorgeous feet w/insanely long toes. Oh man , she was driving me wild. I think her name was Angie. Anyway , "Feet Treats" will be on again tonight on QVC at 7PM.

I wonder what someone would think if they saw you drooling on the floor in front of a shopping channel ;)

nerobob said:
I wonder what someone would think if they saw you drooling on the floor in front of a shopping channel ;)

hmmmm ..... probably the same thing as if they saw me drooling on the floor in front of a tickling website.

Like the sig , nerobob ...... Clint is , indeed , 'da man'

Indeed, although a shopping channel might be slightly less embarassing to be caught in front than the T.MF. It's not obviously fetishistic.

Agreed , my friend. When it comes to looking at some beautiful feet ... I'll take it where I can get it. If one of those religious channels had a hot nun showing of her pretty tooties , I'd probably be all over THAT , too.

Im home from work for lunch and happened to catch this thread...I tapeed the show you saw....did you watch the whole thing and not see any tickling? If so, I can avoid scanning through it (I probably have enough footage of angelas' feet somewhere else). Thanks!

dajerx said:
Im home from work for lunch and happened to catch this thread...I tapeed the show you saw....did you watch the whole thing and not see any tickling? If so, I can avoid scanning through it (I probably have enough footage of angelas' feet somewhere else). Thanks!

I didn't see the whole thing ..... I missed the beginning & watched it sporadically through-out , but I'm pretty sure there was absolutely no tickling going on ........ I just mentioned it because Angela's feet are smoking HOT!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back