• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Adventures of Jan Wright, Secret Agent (F/M) Episode 1

charsbuk

F/M and a bit F/F on a fight

THE SEARCH FOR THE ORIENTAL RUBY:

Jan was easily watching TV in his big house, with his wife, Samantha and they were watching "The Apprentice" on NBC. When Jan's phone rang, Sam answered and spoke. It was Jan's boss:

"Hello"

"Samantha?"

"Yes it is"

"I know that your husband is retired and all that, but we need to get him back, because something awful is happening"

"What is it"

"In the far east, around china and vietnam, there is an oriental ruby that was stolen from the chinese museum, and the only person that can handle the stuff is Jan"

"Ok, I'll tell him about it, thank u!"

Jan was now being told about the situation and told Samantha that he was now ashamed of his retirement because he has so many adventures to encounter. Jan quickly got dressed and told Samantha to take care of the house and gave her a kiss. Jan went to the garage, where his tiny private plane was and turned it on. He picked up some clothes for the staying in Asia and some food for the sky road. The agent underwent endless day and night flights and stoppages at Europe for gas. Jan Wright finally made it to Asia, in an abandoned runway, then he got a car and went to a hotel nearby. Jan quickly called his chief and told him:

"Boss, I am now in Asia, have you located the exact place where the ruby is?"

"Yes, it is a big base in which you have to infiltrate, take the ruby and go away"

"thanks"

It was now night and Jan went to the base, in his white shirt and beige pants. He took his camera with him and finally found the base. It was gray on the outside, with 4 floors and 2 searchlights surrounding the gate. Jan then picked up a wrench and broke one part of the high fence and snook in. Jan found an air shaft on the back of the base, near the sand and bushes. Jan opened the shaft and crawled the way in. When the shaft way ended, he entered a small hallway. There were many doors and a steel floor. Jan then heard a guard coming and hid behind a gold statue that was on the middle of the hallway. Jan continued his path and opened a big door. He was now in a small room with a white paper. The paper was written with the plot that the responsible person used for stealing the ruby. Jan photographed the plot and went outside the room. The spy went to another door and opened it. In the middle of the new room, was the oriental ruby! Jan then used stealth tactics to avoid the laser sensors and picked up the ruby, but automatically, the alarm turned on and beeped in the whole base. Jan escaped the room, but the hallway was filled with some sort of gas and Jan was caught on it, falling to the floor unconscious.

"Take him to my room" a feminine oriental voice was heard by Jan before getting unconscious.

Jan awoke, he knew that he was trapped and couldn't see anything. He tried to reach his watch, but he felt his hands stretched and trapped too. Suddenly, a hand was like unwrapping something behind Jan. The unwrapping continued and Jan now could see. He was fondled with plastic band all over his body and that was making Jan unable to see anything. Now Jan saw his surroundings, He was in a pink colored room, with a light on the middle and guards on the door. Also, he was tightly bound to a steel table and his hands were stretched taut. His white shirt was now gone and he was feeling the coldness of the room. Jan saw the door open and a tall, 5'9 female was entering the room. The oriental female had gorgeous, black hair, white skin, red and yellow chinese dress, 7 inch long nails and BIG eyebrow lashes that made her look more evil. The only thing was that the lady was fat. Finally the trapped agent talked:

"Hey! who are you?"

"First of all, I am the one who asks the questions! Who ARE you?"

"That is none of your business! You stole the ruby, I know it"

"Me? (chuckles evily) you're such a wise boy, aren't you?"

"Leave me out, you crazy psycho!"

"Not until you tell me some important details"

The evil chinese woman picked up a chair and sat besides Jan's upperbody
and continued talking:

"I'll reveal you my name...I am Kim Chen, now, who are you and who do you work for?"

"I'm not going to reveal you anything!"

"Well, you're being such a bad boy. You know? I have a special way to make you talk, baby."

"Do your worst!"

Kim Chen showed her long nails and told Jan:

"These are going to make you laugh and suffer"

The woman slowly directed her left hand's long 7" nails to Jan's exposed armpit and began to slowly make continuous circles around the smooth and vulnerable hollow. Jan was now twitching, trying to hold on:

"I'm not ticklish"

"No? Then why are you twitching darling? kootchie kootchie kooo"

Jan tried to avoid the nails, but was tied so hard that he couldn't even move.

"You can't hold on too much, soon you will surrender!" Kim said wickedly

The wicked female put her nails on Jan's belly and scribbled all over, rippling and gliding her nails over the spy's helpless body.

"GAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPIIIIIIIT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH"

"I knew that you couldn't hold forever! Now the cute boy will tell me the truth, kootchy koo!"

"NEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEVERRRR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

The chinese temptress continued her assault, pinching and poking Jan's ribs with her nails while making an evil laugh

"HEEEELP HEEEELP HAHAHHAHAHAH" Jan was now screaming and scared

Kim Chen stopped and said:

"You WILL tell me your identity, won't you?"

"No! I won't tell you my details!"

"Well, I warned you, but I will TORTURE YOU!"

The evil Kim passed a single nail from Jan's chest to his tummy repeatedly and then changed to his armpits. Her wicked long nails attacked both armpits and Jan shrieked and begged for help:

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAP HEEELP NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHORE HAHAHAHHAH STOOOP IIIIIT HEEEHEHEHEH"

"I won't stop until you tell me what I want"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO"

"Who sent you?"

"HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH NOT GOHOHOHOING TO TEEEHEHEHEHEHELLL HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"I'm getting tired of your excuses, Don't make this worse for you!"

Kim scratched the smooth hollows of Jan's left armpits with her nails and gently touched his upper ribs. She placed her thumb's long nail and evily massaged the skin of her helpless captive, but Jan's struggling and twitching broke her nail and Kim went mad:

"Oh just look what you did! You broke my nail! Now you're going to pay and NOW is when you're going to pay and tell me"

Kim sighed and continued:

"I'm going to use my nails for something that you're not going to like..."

The sadistic Kim opened both her arms wide and began scratching her captive's sides relentlessly, leaving marks. Jan was jumping like if he was being shocked with every touch that Kim Chen was giving to him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH YOURE KILLING MEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH"

"tell me your identity, you brat!"

Jan again refused and Kim grunted:

"Ok, this tickling made you sweat. I think I am going to clean your feet!"

Kim picked up soap and a sponge and began passing it over Jan's soles and he went into hysterics:

"NOHOHOT MY FEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEET HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP"

"But why? I am just cleaning you (laughs again evily)"

Kim raised the foot and exposed it to her index long nail. Kim began to pass her nail up and down his arch and he was going fall into craziness

"Now that I have cleaned your feet, where was I? Oh now I remember! Who are you?"

"For the last time hehehe I'm not to reveal heheh my identity"

"Oh you will"

The sadistic Kim Chen resumed her hard scratching and poking

"NOHOHOHOT AGAHAHAHAHAHAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Ok, I will stop scratching and poking you, but you have to tell me the truth"

"Do your worst, bitch! hehehehe"

"WHAT! You just called me a bitch? I can't stand you calling me a bitch! Now you're going to be tickled to death!"

Kim wiggled her long nails and grinned at Jan, then she drove the nails to his belly, gliding them up and down

"DON'T DON'T HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH STOHOHOHOHOHOP HEHEHEHEHEHELP!"

When Jan was about to lose his breath, the shaft from the room broke open and Samantha, Jan's wife, entered to the rescue, with her brown hair tied back on a ponytail, sleeveless dark green shirt and cammo pants. The guards that were at the door ran after her, but she gave them kicks and punches and sent them to the wall. Another guard grabbed her from behind, but she kicked his balls and sent him down. Kim Chen noticed and went after Samantha, grabbing her in a full nelson hold. Sam felt the strong hands of the evil chinese woman grabbing her, but Sam used all her might to slam Kim to the wall. Kim got angry and threw 2 kicks at Samantha, but Samantha avoided them and kicked Kim's face, making her lower lip bleed. Sam continued kicking, but Kim Chen grasped her leg and picked up a knife. Samantha saw it and got her leg out of Kim's grasp. Kim sliced the knife, trying to catch Samantha, but Samantha avoided and jumped. When Sam tried to kick Kim's body, the relentless Kim threw her to the floor and pounced over her. Kim picked up her knife and began a struggle with Sam in which the knife slipped off Kim's hands and went onto the shaft. Sam approached the distraction of Kim Chen and pushed her off the way. Jan was watching and yelled at Samantha: "Please Help!". Samantha put Jan's watch on his tied hands, but he found it hard to find the laser button to break the chains. Samantha grasped a cord near the ceiling and stretched her arms in order to make a water tank fall over Kim Chen, but Kim saw Samantha's armpits that were stretched drove a nail repeatedly around Sam's hairless and stretched armpit, to make her lose the grip. Sam was evidently losing the grip because of the light touches of Kim, but the water tank finally splat over Kim Chen and the evil woman fell to the floor and Jan finally untied himself, then he and Sam arrested Chen and took her to jail.

The End

Hope you like my story and if you do, request me som villainesses for my inspiration. I also hope to have my archive folder, like Prime Time, Strelnikov and Milagros.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back