• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of the loop... wanting back in

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi, guys.

I know it's been a while since I've contributed anything. The truth is, I wasn't in any position to for the longest time. But now that seems to have changed. The thing is, I've got ideas for stories, they're always scratching at the walls of my mind like desperate rodents, but I'm not sure what to do with them or how to set the free. I'm appealing to you, my fellow authors. What can I do? Can you inspire me? Strengthen me? Bring me back to the place I was before?
I bow before your wisdom. :bowing:

All I can say is focus on one idea, make it the only thing you think about, sit down and write. If it doesn't turn out right than there is no shame in restarting. Happy Center began and end way differently than what I had originally planned, but I think it turned out good.

Two of my stories are in the the post stories section. Look for Castlemare's Lost Horror ans Hopewell's Last Confession. I had two other stories, All The Proper Respect and The Dungeon's Court, printed in TFTA.
And I'm thrilled to say I've located the very first tickling story I ever did! Watch for Blood and Laughter coming soon!

Duanne,

Your submissions are always welcome at MTJ Publishing :wavingguy

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks. I've just been out of practice for a while, and I'm slowly but surely working my confidence back up. I'm finishing up an article on H.G. Wells for a fantasy magazine. When I'm done with that, we'll see. :D

I e-mailed it to the publisher last night. Keep your fingers crossed!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back