• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think about my debut with my Ticklish Adventures?

charsbuk

That's great! 281 people have read the story. Post your opinions here

Charsbuk

i like your style

i used to be a member of pauls yahoo group with your stories in it so ive pretty much read all 32

i like the rewrite as well

good story

Really? That so great. You're another one of the legendary ones of A_little_tickling with Paul. You see, I've decided to bring Jan Wright and Samantha back to business and what better way to do it than trying to make the big hit by putting one ticklish adventure on the "Major League" of tickling stories, TMF. Grown up Jan Wright, tougher the villainesses, better the adventures.

charsbuk

I liked the story in general and eagerly look forward to the next installment but I have to say that personally I have never found being tickled with long nails either erotic or particularly tickly. Most female 'lers I know prefer to use the soft part of their finger-tips and that has a far more ticklish effect on my body than nails which only scratch and rake the skin. Is it just me or does anyone else not see the attraction either? :idunno:

You may be right, because shorter nails can do much more tickling than nails that are used for scratching, but LOONG nails were picked up by me for a relentless weapon and they became useful for "Kim Chen"

I was planning to contact Mistress Diva, from Bleu Productions, to see if she wants me to do a tickling story with her as the tickler of my main character.

Charsbuk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back