• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Portman; Closer Clip (Not trailer)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Quality here is not the best but more tickling than in trailer. Enjoy.

Thank you

Glad to see Natalie Portman being tickled after seeing her stomach exposed in the Star Wars films. Good find.

When I saw the play performed there was a good tickling too. Its good for that. And bless you for posting this clip you are truly a good and kind person, and you alowed me to see Natalie Portman tickled... thank you, thank you thank you.

Yeah, nice clip. I hope I can get the movie on dvd soon.

(bump!) :D

And now "Closer" is available on DVD (that's where I first saw the aforemented tickling scene, before I went hunting for the clip here). Really, you should just go buy it - it's an AMAZING movie!

anyone else love the way natalie's shirt kind of comes up when she roles off of jude and her sides show?

you sed more tickling in the trailer. can you post that too?

That's not what he said. He said there's more tickling in the full clip than there is in the trailer. (the trailer came out, we all saw it, then the full clip came in this thread)

just wanna bring this back, she is really ticklish, if you look before the real giggles set in she pulls down her shirt, so as for jude not to go there!

Thanks for the clip, Yatsabel, and thanks for the :bump: Heckle. :D

It's one of my favorite top-ten mainstream clips, especially because she seems authentically ticklish. It's great stuff....

My thanks as well! I've been looking for such a scene for some time (& it's a firm favorite--now we just need the rest of her body to receive it).:evilha:

And now "Closer" is available on DVD (that's where I first saw the aforemented tickling scene, before I went hunting for the clip here). Really, you should just go buy it - it's an AMAZING movie!

Does anyone know if the DVD contains any commentary or other references to the tickling scene?

Thanks much,

ddd

Glad to see Natalie Portman being tickled after seeing her stomach exposed in the Star Wars films. Good find.

Portman has a face of an angle, and the body of a 12 year old. Now if it was Elisha Cuthbert, it would be worth it even if it was a bad movie. Some one needs to turn "The Happy Woodcutter" concept in to an Ethnicly Diverce major motion picture. Elisha, Rihanna, Kelly Hu, Cote De Pablo, and Indira Varma sound like a pretty good mix (with me as the Woodcutter of course) and a VERY SPECIAL CAMEOS by Lynda Carter (as a camp cook) and Petra Verkaik (Hitch Hiking Hottie, who becomes the Wood Cutters first victim).

Portman has a face of an angle, and the body of a 12 year old. Now if it was Elisha Cuthbert, it would be worth it even if it was a bad movie. Some one needs to turn "The Happy Woodcutter" concept in to an Ethnicly Diverce major motion picture. Elisha, Rihanna, Kelly Hu, Cote De Pablo, and Indira Varma sound like a pretty good mix (with me as the Woodcutter of course) and a VERY SPECIAL CAMEOS by Lynda Carter (as a camp cook) and Petra Verkaik (Hitch Hiking Hottie, who becomes the Wood Cutters first victim).

While it is true that Natalie is petite, she has the (excellent) body of an adult woman. I suppose that for some folks large breasts is the primary criterion of feminine good looks, but this is not a universal standard. You are right about the face though (except for spelling).

http://www.natalieportman.com/gallery/mags_2006-snl/snl_07

http://www.natalieportman.com/gallery/mags_2004_marc-hom/seventeen2_hi

http://www.natalieportman.com/gallery/mags_2004_marc-hom/4394_G

http://www.natalieportman.com/gallery/cellphone/RS_natalie100

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back