• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TMF In General

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this forum, and for all of you. I love this place, and want to thank all the moderators who do such a great job. I would also like to thank all the regular contributors, like Dave2112, MaxSpeer, Rockauthor, Jeff, ect.

Thank You All! Lets Keep It Going Strong! :cool:

this truely is a wonderous place. im sure it takes a lot of effort to make it run smoothly...long after lots of things are forgotten..the time people put into this place and the access to all the knowledge here will be remembered by alot of people.

I agree with you two! TMF Rocks!

I was just on AMT looking at all the barbs and whining and then wondered what on earth I was doing in there. I guess I need to appreciate the yucky stuff to truly appreciate the fun I've had in here.

Thanks TMF and everyone who's a part of this group.

QBWeaver said:
I agree with you two! TMF Rocks!

Now, let's all start tickling and get some roll to go with that rock! :rolleyes: I know! I know! That wasn't that punny. So shoot me...or, better yet...tickle me! hee hee

This forum is sooo muh fun!

Ann

Sweet thread, Krokus. It's nice to see that people do appreciate the efforts of others.

"Your Welcome" to Krokus and others who've appreciated my works...

"Thank You" to those whose works I've enjoyed to no end....

I also want to thank the people who founded this place, keep it running, and keep it interesting. I have learned a lot here and now I feel more comfortable with tickling. Thank you all.:D

just wanted to throw my hat in with Krokus and you all

I think it's nice that there's an open show of appreciation for this forum. All the work that the moderators do is reflected in the terrific layout and format and the fact that it's virtually free of the bickering to be found elsewhere on the net. It's really a wonderful place thanx to Myriads, the moderators, and everyone who contributes.

Allow me to echo the words of Krokus and MicA and all others.

TMF ...long may it stand!

**Raises a glass of bubbly***

Yes!!

Very nice to see all these responses!! I am glad so many of you honestly are thankful for this place!! ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back