• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tender Loving Care - Novel

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Tender Loving Care: The Uninhibited Memoirs of Two Air Force NursesAuthor: Moura, Joni, and Jackie Sutherland. Published by Bartholomew House 1969

It has a nice F/M and M/F scene in it.

Attached is a picture of the cover and of the two pages relevent here.

~ toyou

5php8l

5phsig

Gee! I never thought to add things from books here. I've read several things over the years that have tickle scenes in them. Cool find.

Ann

There is also a wonderful tickle scen in "Tropic of Capricorn" Unfortunately it takes place during a kidnapping/rape. It is told from three different perspectives: the man doing the tickling, the woman being tickled and the boyfriend of the woman being tickled. She gives the most details. Unfortunately I don't think I have that book anymore.

~ toyou

Was the book by Henry Miller? I found that at Amazon and it had the "Search Inside" feature enabled. I didn't find any matching pages, so I guess it was the wrong book.

I believe toyou is referencing The Babysitter by Robert Coover. A must for every tickler. But he's right, as fun as the situation is, it takes a turn for the worse by the end of the story. Not kidnapping... but other bad stuff.

It's an awesomely written short story though, and it should be taught in college creative writing classes.

Le Boom

Boomtown13 said:
I believe toyou is referencing The Babysitter by Robert Coover. A must for every tickler. But he's right, as fun as the situation is, it takes a turn for the worse by the end of the story. Not kidnapping... but other bad stuff.

It's an awesomely written short story though, and it should be taught in college creative writing classes.

Le Boom

No, I'm pretty sure the book was called "tropic of Capricorn" Maybe Cancer...it had a scene where a couple are abducted byt two or three other men. They are being transported in the back of a van and one guy is feeling up the girl but she won't react or make any noise. Suddenly he starts to tickle her feet and she thinks that it willbe impossible to hold still if her feet are tickled. then you get the story from the guy and the bf.

If I can track it down I'll post the actual title.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back