• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell! (Part 2) */f

lurch7

TMF Regular
Tickle Hell!!!
Part 2
By lurch7

The following day found Shelia sitting in the court of the Heavenly Council. Heaven had other councils but this one in particular was the most interesting for Shelia. That's because this was the court that sent evil women to Tickle Hell.

Shelia didn't attend the proceedings very often. She preferred to receive the damned in Tickle Hell and give her fingers a workout on their luscious bodies than to watch the condemning process.

But not today. No, today, someone very special was coming to be condemned to an eternity of tickle torment. Indeed, thousands of Heaven's citizens have gathered in the giant arena that made up the courtroom to observe the upcoming universal event.

After a few hours of waiting, Shelia became bored. All there was so far was a parade of adulterers, women who had abortions, and who had sex before marriage. All were brought before the Heavenly council in their naked glory to face judgment.

The one now standing before Barbara, the head of the Heavenly Council, was a buxom black woman whose ass rivaled that of the Hispanic’s now being tickle tortured in Tickle Hell. The tickle torturers there are sure going to enjoy tickling that woman's buxom body. Shelia entertained herself with memories of molesting the Hispanic’s ass while the tickled Hispanic screeched in ticklish agony as disembodied cat tongues licked up and down her voluptuous body while the court proceedings continued.

Through the haze of Shelia's daydreams, she barely noticed that Barbara sent the black woman to writhe forever in tickle torment for several counts of sex before marriage, another count of abortion, and yet another for compelling 3,000 men to masturbate throughout her lifetime. The moral code on Earth may have laxed over the decades, but in the courts of Heaven, it was as brutally strict as ever, much to the dismay of many lovely ladies who arrived there expecting salvation.

Then, the moment she had been waiting for, the moment every justice-loving citizen in Heaven had been waiting for, had arrived. In a flash of bright light, stood every child's worst nightmare, the worst mother in the history of mankind: SUSAN SMITH!!!

Susan Smith stood and looked nervously around at her surroundings. Then, with a shock, she realized she was buck-naked and quickly covered her breasts with her right forearm and her crotch with her left hand. Shelia looked into Susan Smith's mind to find out exactly what she was thinking.

The last thing Susan Smith remembered was being beaten mercilessly to death by her fellow inmates for drowning her two children, then escaping the much deserved death penalty for her horrendous crime by using emotional blackmail on the soft-hearted, soft-headed jurors. "Welcome to Heaven, Susan Smith," said Barbara.
Susan Smith jerked her head toward the twelve beautiful women that made up the council. "Heaven?" Susan Smith said, incredulously. "I'm in Heaven?"

"Yes, Susan Smith," said Barbara, "But not to become a citizen, to enjoy the luxuries and privileges of eternal happiness, BUT TO BE CONDEMNED!!!"

Susan Smith's spine turned to jello. Immediately all of the fire and brimstone of Hell with its terrible agonies rushed through her mind.
"OH, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAAASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!! I TRULY, TRRRRUUUUULY REGRET WHAT I HAVE DONE. OH BOO HOO HOO!!! MY-MY FATHER DIED WHEN I WAS A CHILD!!! MY STEPFATHER SEXUALY MOLESTED MEEEEEE!!! WAAAAIIIILLL WWWHHIIIIINNNE!!! EVERY DAY I HAVE LIVED WITH THE REGRET OF DROWNING MY TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!! OH GOD, PLEEEEAAASE, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND!!!"
With that, Susan Smith threw herself on the cloud-covered floor and cried up a storm.

This performance raised thunderous applause, cheers, and ear piercing whistles from the audience. Shelia, along with many other angels were sarcastically crying out: "EMMY!!! EMMY!!! GIVE THIS MURDERING WHORE AND EMMY!!!"

"ORDER! ORDER! Bellowed Barbara. "This is a court of law, not a theatrical performance!" As the cheers and applause died down, Barbara eyed Susan Smith menacingly. "That goes especially for you too, bitch!" A rush of laughter followed Barbara’s comment from the audience.
Still groveling on the floor, Susan Smith sobbed, "Oh, you're so cruel! (Sob) You're all sooooo cruel! Boo hoo hoo!"

"Don't you DARE insult our intelligence with your feeble minded attempts at emotional blackmail!" Barbara said, "We're not as stupid as the jury that spared your life you know. Here, we judge people by their actions, not their fucking excuses! So we can recognize your apparent regret as the sham it is! And make no mistake, that jury and that sorry shit of a lawyer of yours will pay dearly for fucking justice up the ass the way they did!"

Indeed, thought Shelia. She had heard reports that even now, medieval torture machines were being set up in Fire and Brimstone Hell for the men who played a part in failing to avenge the deaths of Susan Smith's two children while feathers were being fluffed in Tickle Hell for the female members of that misbegotten jury.

Susan Smith ceased her groveling and got up onto her knees. Shelia now sensed that Susan Smith had realized that emotional blackmail was not going to get her out of her just desserts and was now considering what she had to offer as a bribe.

But it was too late. "Susan Smith," said Barbara, "I hereby sentence you to..."

Instantly, Shelia received Susan Smith's thoughts of being impaled on a spit and roasted over a bonfire or having her flesh ripped off of her bones by demons. Poor girl, thought Shelia, she's terrified. GOOD!!!
"...AN ENTERNITY OF TICKLE TORTURE IN TICKLE HELL!!!" Barbara finished.
"Huh? Wh-what?" Susan Smith stammered, dumbfounded. Shelia could sense that Susan Smith didn't know whether to be confused, flabbergasted, even relieved, or all three. This was definitely not what she had learned about in Sunday school.

"Let the torment BEGIN!!!" bellowed Barbara as she banged her gavel down. Susan Smith immediately vanished in a puff of pink feathers. The audience cheered and reveled in the glory of justice. They all danced and sang and ran down to the council members and carried them around on their shoulders as confetti and balloons rained down on the crowd. This celebration was consummated in a giant orgy where everyone got laid. Afterwards, there wasn't an unsore dick or pussy in the house. But Shelia didn't participate. Right after Susan Smith was condemned to eternal tickle damnation, she thought, Oh God, this is too good. I've got to see this through. So she magically transported herself so that she could observe the beginning of Susan Smith's everlasting tickle torture.

Shelia watched as Susan Smith slid down a tunnel lined with wriggling feathers. Susan Smith squealed and squirmed at the tickling it caused as she continued to slide toward damnation.

SSQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEAAAAALLL TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

This was fairly light compared to what happened next. The tunnel ended in a plush room where dozens of disembodied hands were waiting for her. Half of them leapt at Susan Smith when she fell out of the tunnel on her ass and proceeded to attack all of her ticklish spots as the other half of them brought over a silk pink leotard for her to wear.

OOHHH! OH! (GASP) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) NO! NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shelia marveled at the skill that these hands had at tickling a woman and dressing her at the same time. No matter how much Susan Smith writhed and kicked in her ticklish frenzy, these hands had no trouble putting on her erotic garb at all. They must have had plenty of practice. When they were done, they all carried and tickled her toward another tunnel that led to Tickle Hell itself. The second tunnel had the same tickling ability as the first, only it was lined with cat tongues, with Susan Smith struggling and giggling all the way.

TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) OH HO HO NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The second tunnel ended about a mile above the violent, heaving mass of writhing women that was Tickle Hell. Susan Smith fell all the way down and crashed into a shit load of pillows. Susan Smith jumped up and looked around her. Still tapping Susan Smith's mind, Shelia could barely decipher her thoughts since they were wracked with panic and horror as she saw all the women around her howling and screaming in their ticklish agony, knowing she'll be one of them any second. She had to cover her ears in an attempt to block out the deafening roars of laughter.

Oh, you'll get used to that, thought Shelia as she watched a group of tickle weeds rise up behind Susan Smith. Especially since your screams of laughter will be added to them.

The tickle weeds lashed themselves around Susan Smith's wrists and lifted them above her head as others wrapped around her ankles. The weeds then stretched her out and turned her upside down as more weeds dug their tickling tips into her body.

OH! OH! (GASP) OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) STOP!!! (GASP) STOOOOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shelia watched Susan Smith in her agony. Well, Shelia thought, justice is done. Now I can take my leave. But before Shelia did, she captured one final thought from Susan Smith before all of her blood rushed to her brain: Maybe Fire and Brimstone Hell wouldn't be so bad after all!
Shelia smiled. "Don't count on it sister. But then, I haven't been tickled as long or as intensely as you so what the fuck do I know, anyway? Jeez!"

And with that, Shelia left Susan Smith to her eternal tickle damnation.

-THE END-

This is an interesting idea almost. But to be honest it kind of descends into a huge load of bible-bashing bollocks in a very short space of time.
If the person who wrote this actually believes all the religious zealot rubbish that is contained in the story itself, then he/she must be a very angry and sad person.
I personally found the inhabitants of this heaven also to be more like satanic demons than heavenly beings.

^^

And thus the line of reality and fantasy seemed to have blurred for some readers.

Heaven help us all if you can't just look at this as just another story. oO

---Ace

On the original post of the first part of this story, there was a very clear disclaimer explaining the author did not necessarily believe any of the religious or social implications, and they were purely for the purpose of the story.

Pleatherdyke and andyd, if we hadn't read the disclaimer we would agree! Mostly we think it a funny caricature of antiquated beliefs. However certain aspects we deplore!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Quick Question And Comment

Why is a disclaimer necessary in order to identify the SENSIBILITIES of a CHARACTER in a FICTIONAL story?

I have never used a disclaimer to preface a story, and (if I ever begin to write again) I never will. A fictional story is a creation from imagination. It does not warrant gratuitous prefaces to explain it's characters' insights, and authors certainly don't owe apologies for their characters' lack of political correctness. On the contrary, authors should feel free to explore perspectives regardless of their personal subscription to them.

I would personally draw the line at using fiction to thinly disguise the promotion of hate or violence against real people, but short of that, I would never even consider someone else's objection to a fictional character's point of view. If authors did that, nothing would ever get written.

Let's not forget that this story is a view of heaven and hell derived from the author's imagination. It is surreal in its environment. Why should the perspectives of its characters NOT be just as surreal? All I see when I read this story is a gross distortion and exploitation of archaeic ideas held (to this day) by some religious zealots. So what?

pleatherdyke said:
this is the most womyn-hating shit i have ever read.

Actually, I absolutely adore women, especially when they're tickled.

andyd said:
This is an interesting idea almost. But to be honest it kind of descends into a huge load of bible-bashing bollocks in a very short space of time.
If the person who wrote this actually believes all the religious zealot rubbish that is contained in the story itself, then he/she must be a very angry and sad person.
I personally found the inhabitants of this heaven also to be more like satanic demons than heavenly beings.

Please keep in mind that the opinions expresed in the series do not reflect my own and are by no means a socio-political commentary. They are merely a parody of ultra-conservative and sexist religious beliefs. Knowing this, I'm sure you will enjoy them more and be less likely to send explosive packages to my house unabomber style.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back