• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Men In Florida

Control Freak

Trying to find out if there are any out there...guys who yearn to be tied and tickled by a lady who'd love to watch them giggle and squirm in her hands...

At least any that aren't all talk :(

Let's hear from you...

Ticklish Guy in FL

Im a ticklish guy in FL who loves to be tickle teased.. look for my post and youll know more. Get back if interested.

I'm tiny, Ticklish and in Lake Worth!!!

Hi ya!!! I'm 5'2" 150lb. athletic and very ticklish. Especially on my feet ribs and shoulder blades. I live about 30 mins from Ft. Lauderdale. Get back to me and maybe we can work something out. I have to waqrn you though after I'm tickled I get revenge!!

i live on the west coast, but i enjoy very much being tied spread eagle to a bed and tickled to the point of no return. if you are interested please reply.

looking for you

i've been searching for you, i think...
i've always had a fascination with the
thought of being done that way...
it scares me and excites me to think of what
you might do to me if you got your hands
on me...

i really don't think you'd be disappointed.
i've never even talked to a woman about this before...
love,
your tickle virgin
ben

Hey there

I sent you an e-mail and you responded and said you were interested. Unfortunately I have not heard back since. I would very much like to be your tickle victim. Hopefully you are not the one who is all talk. Drop me a line and we can go from there. :D

Lets give it a try!

I'm in Tampa, 5'10, 200lbs, ticklish as heck and eager to turn the tables on you if you are willing! I wait to hear from you and give you your opportunity to give me a good tickling...after which you can have some of your own medicine! Let me know if you are interested!

Dear control freak, you have this man's attention. please let us dicuss a meet. Tactilian lover:)

Daryl (and the rest)...

Not all talk...just over-whelmed by "real life" right now... :dropatear

Hope I can get back to my search soon...

foot tickling

hey Control Freak. Am from Port St. Lucie and am very much into being tied and tickled. My feet r my ticklish spot. If u r interested in meeting for a real life tickle session, please contact me and i will be happy to travel to your location. Thanks for the invite control freak and hope to feel your nails really soon.

Your ticklish friend,

Chris

Control Freak. Are you by any chance in South Fla.? I'll be in South Beach later this year. And when it comes to tickling, I'm not "all talk" :cool:

Uh, about that last post

Duh, all I had to do was look at the screen, and I would've seen that you're in Ft. Lauderdale. Cool. That's fairly close to the Miami area, isn't it? Geography was never my subject

Hi, Control Freak!

Haven't seen you around...hope you are well in the real world.

I wish you lots of laughs!!!

Tact

I Found You!

HI! I hope you rememmber me! We met online a while back, when my "handle" was stockwatcherpa! Sorry I can't be live in FL, but I hope you'll consider cyber from PA! Email me at [email protected]

OH! my god please email me

Please Please contact me i am a young good looking male who absolutely loves being tied down and tickle tortured. I would be willing to travel to meet you not interested in long term relationship. I am just looking for a female to tie me up and put me through some extremely hard core tickle torture.E mail me at [email protected]

I'm not exactly in florida, but I am pretty close. I live in Atlanta. If you are serious about tickling me, let me know. We could probably work something out. I've been tied and tickled before and I promise you I can last several hours!

ticklish men

Hi there, im a very young 38 year old male that would lovd to be tickled by a women...i have dark hair green eyes in good shape live in ft,lauderdale..............Pat

Ticklish in Tampa

I love to be tied and tickled. If you are ever in tampa, look me up for some laughs. Any other ticklephiles from tampa?

Ticklish Feet/orlando Florida

Yes I Tony Hollywood Would Love To Have A Woman Tie Up And Tickle My Feet. I Am Very Ticklish There.you may want to email me if interested,its ok!

Last edited:
orlando, fl

Hey I'm a 23/m/fl and I would love to hear from you. (and anybody else who feels like emailing me) You can email me at [email protected] or just reply to this, hope to hear back from you soon!
-Chris

Aim: Disneyslave4life

moving to FL next week.

Hi control freak I will be moving to FL next week to the Ft. Lauderdale area. Would love to talk with you when I get there. I am a SWM 40 attractive brown hair blue eyes. With all the sandy beaches I was thinking of getting buried in the sand with only my feet exposed and getting them tickled until I cry from laughing so hard. If you can reply back to my email or send me an IM through my Yahoo profile I would really like to hook up when I get there. PS I also love to worship a womans feet. - Mario

Ticklish_GQ said:
Im a ticklish guy in FL who loves to be tickle teased.. look for my post and youll know more. Get back if interested.

Where do you live. I'm in Orlando. Are you lookin for girls or guys to tickle you?

Hi

mariodino said:
Hi control freak I will be moving to FL next week to the Ft. Lauderdale area. Would love to talk with you when I get there. I am a SWM 40 attractive brown hair blue eyes. With all the sandy beaches I was thinking of getting buried in the sand with only my feet exposed and getting them tickled until I cry from laughing so hard. If you can reply back to my email or send me an IM through my Yahoo profile I would really like to hook up when I get there. PS I also love to worship a womans feet. - Mario

Hi Mario,
Email me at [email protected]. Believe it or not we've met before if your who I think you are. Did you used to live in the Detroit area? Get back to me.

just wondering

Just wondering why it says control freak is a man when you go on "her" yahoo id??????? Control freak did say "she"was a women right?

I checked again

I checked control freaks profile and on it says "her"yahoo profile is control_freak2 and if you click on it,it says that the profile is a man,just wondering!!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back