• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns Trio (FFF/M)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Here’s the third installment of the Turns series. It is FFF/M. The first two parts can be found here 1- http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57142 (M/F) and 2- http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57391 (F/M)

“Have you ever been tickled by more than one person at the same time?” Kelly asked. She was lying in my arms after what has become a frequent tickling turning into sex session. This night, she had tickled and teased me for over two hours before allowing me release. She was grinning, looking up at me, awaiting my answer.

“When I was really young, my sister and cousins and her friends would gang up on me until I screamed so loud they let me go. But not since then. You?"

“Well, I know I’ve already told my sister, Erica, and I would tickle each other all the time growing up. In the summers, our cousin, Rita, would stay with us and join in our tickle games. Occasionally, we’d get our friends involved in a tickle fight and, one time I distinctly remember, I was held down and tickled by 6 girls for about 15 minutes. That was the worst tickling I’ve ever experienced. But none of our friends enjoyed tickling as much as Erica, Rita and I did.” In a previous story, I described Kelly as 31, beautiful and voluptuous, with long black hair to her waist. Her sister was two years younger, 29, thinner and also had long straight black hair, bra length. Their cousin Rita was 28, very petite, and had shoulder length curly black hair.

“Why do you ask?” I said, curiously.

“Actually, Erica got me thinking about it. She has mentioned several times how lucky I was to have such a ticklish boyfriend that doesn’t get mad when tickled. I haven’t told her we tie each other up but I have said we have tickle fights all the time and we both enjoy it. Naturally, she thinks you tickle me more since your bigger, so she has volunteered to help me get you back, and then Rita said she’d help me too. At first, I was thinking about just surprising you and have the three of us jump you but I was afraid you’d get mad. So I wanted to ask you first if it would be something you’d be interested in. Nothing sexual, of course. That part is mine only, but it would be a good old fashioned gang tickling.”

“Wow, 3 Italian women with tickle torture on their minds. That’s a pretty scary thought. I might die,” I said laughing. “But what a way to go. What the hell. I’ll try it once. I’ll be honest, I have fantasized about getting gang tickled a few times.”

“Cool. This is going to be fun. I’ve already given this a lot of thought. Here’s what I thought we’d do so the girls don’t have to know you agreed to be tickled by all of us. We’ll all be in the living room and Erica will pretend to lose something under the couch and ask you to pick up one end so she can reach it. We’ll already have attached a pair of handcuffs to the leg of the couch but you won’t look so you won’t see it. Once you reach down to grab the couch, I’m going to talk to you to distract you. As you look at me, you won’t notice Erica pull the handcuffs around and cuff your right wrist with it. Once that happens, it’ll be no problem for the three of us to push you on your back and cuff your other wrist to the center leg of the couch, although you can fight as much as you want to make it look real. Then you will be officially rendered helpless to three Italian women with tickle torture on their minds.”

“I’m already nervous. When will this happen?”

“Erica and Rita are coming over in the morning. Is that soon enough for you?” Kelly asked.

“Oh god, I hope I can handle this. How long are you planning on tickling me?

“I just thought we’d play it by ear. But I do want to see how much you can actually take,” she said tauntingly.

I didn’t sleep much that night as I lay in nervous anticipation of the day’s events. The girls arrived at 10 am and we all proceeded into the living room. I had excused myself for a minute so Kelly could go over the plans with Erica and Rita on how they were going to “trick” me into handcuffs.

As I walked back in the room, Erica wasted no time in getting the ball rolling, asking me to lift up the couch so she could retrieve a quarter that slid under it. I reached down and grabbed the couch but, before I could lift it, Kelly said “Wait Jerry.” When I looked to see what she wanted, I felt the cold grasp of the cuffs click on my right wrist.

“What the…?” I started to ask in mock surprise. The girls were on me quick, pushing me on my back, all three sitting on my body and my left arm, pinning it over my head so they could cuff it to the couch as well. My one free arm could do nothing to stop them and soon I was lying on the floor, my arms pulled over my head, and three cute women looking down at me with huge grins on their faces. Before I could ask what was going on, Erica spoke.

"My sis tells us you tickle her all the time. She says you’re really ticklish too but you’re too strong and always get the better of my poor, ticklish sister.” Of course, this was not the case as Kelly has tied and tickled me often. I looked up at Kelly and she winked at me. ”So,” Erica continued, “we agreed to help Kelly get you back. I hope you’re not too ticklish.”

Feeling a little awkward because I wanted this to happen, I tried acting like I didn’t. “No please,” I begged. “I’m way too ticklish for this. I won’t be able to take this. This isn’t fair. Please don’t tickle me like this. At least let me fight back. I’m way, way, way too ticklish. Please.”

The girls ignored my please and positioned themselves around my helpless body. “That’s it Jerry. Keep telling us how ticklish you are. That only makes us want to tickle you more and find out for ourselves.” Rita said as she sat on my knees facing my feet and effectively immobilizing my legs. Kelly straddled my waist, further pinning me down, and Erica sat beside me, waving her fingers in a tickling motion over my face. “Are you ready Jerry?” Erica asked. “Are you ready to be tickled? We’re going to tickle you so much you’ll think twice before torturing Kelly again.”

“On your mark,” Kelly interrupted. A long pause, to let my fate sink in, was followed by a slow “Get Ready.” Another long pause and I started begging them again not to do this. Those were the last words I spoke for some time as the word “Go” echoed in my head and I became lost in sensory overload.

Erica dug right into my underarms, already told that’s my worst spot by Kelly, who was squeezing my ribcage, my second worst spot, while Rita was scraping her nails at the base of my toes, obviously also pointed out by Kelly as an effective spot and technique. The girls were all very skilled ticklers and completely merciless. They laughed the whole time right along with me and seemed to take great joy in finding a particular ticklish spot and exploiting it. They just tickled and tickled and tickled. I couldn’t think of anything but the incredible ticklish sensations that consumed my entire body.

Erica was leaning over me, her hair tickling my face. The only breaks she gave my armpits were to tickle my neck. “You were right Jerry,” she said in a baby talk voice. “You really are off the charts ticklish. This must tickle you so much, yes it does. It tickles when I do this, doesn’t it. Feel all 6 hands tickling you. Just feel that. Tickle, tickle. Oh yes, that just tickles so much and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. No there isn’t. Tickle, tickle. We’re just going to tickle you all day, yes we are, tickle tickle.”

Kelly was laughing at her while her fingers continued their assault on my ribs, occasionally moving down my sides to my hips and inner thighs, always returning to my ticklish ribs. Rita, meanwhile, was expertly tickling my feet and knees. Finally, after 15 minutes non-stop, the girls stopped.

“Switch,” Kelly yelled, sliding off my body to kneel by my side, soon replaced by Rita sitting on my waist and Erica moved down to sit on my legs.

“No more, please,” I pleaded. “You got me good. I promise not to tickle you too much Kelly. Please don’t tickle me anymore.”

“Save you breath honey. You’re going to need it. We all get a turn tickling those ticklish, vulnerable underarms that are just screaming ‘tickle me’. It’s my turn now and then Rita gets to get her fill. This could take awhile. Are you ready for round two?”

My pleas fell on deaf ears as 30 tickling fingers once again fell upon my body. One thing that really stood out was how good these girls were at tickling. They obviously had lots of practice. They knew exactly how to tickle with just enough pressure to maximize the ticklish effect but not hard enough to hurt. They also knew when light tickles were more appropriate. Kelly, of course, knew all my worst spots and best ways to tickle them, but the other two picked it up right away and they were all doing their best to tickle me senseless.

Kelly added to my torment by leaning over and letting her hair fall over my face, effectively acting as a blindfold. “Since you can’t see,” I heard her say, “Just concentrate on the sense of touch. Focus on how our fingers feel touching your body. Feel us tickle you." If possible, I became more ticklish. I could feel fingers digging into the base of my underarms and it tickled so much. I could feel fingers squeezing my ribs, up and down, up and down, one rib at a time like they were being counted. And it tickled so much. I could feel fingers flying all over my feet and I couldn’t move my feet at all. It tickled so much. I was gasping for air in between bouts of laughter, and all I could do was lay there and feel, feel their fingers creating such intense ticklish sensations all over my body. This time, it was 20 minutes before they finally relented.

“My turn,” Rita proclaimed gleefully, as she positioned her self by my torso, poised to attach my underarms. Erica slid up my body and straddled my waist while my girlfriend sat on my legs. This time, I didn’t waste my breath on asking them to stop. I knew it was futile. Instead, I took advantage of the short break to catch my breath.

“Looks like somebody’s enjoying this more than they’re letting on,” Erica stated, looking down as she felt my hard on through my shorts when she straddled my hips.

“I noticed that too when I was sitting there,” Rita added. I was now very embarrassed.

“Never mind that.” Kelly said. “I’ll take care of that later. Right now, we have much more tickle torture to induce.”

All the girls laughed and began again in earnest. This time, it was Rita’s turn to taunt me. Leaning over me, staring straight into my eyes, her hair framing my face, her fingers probing my armpits, “You really are wicked ticklish Jerry. You must be going out of your mind right now. I can’t image how much this must tickle. And it really does tickle too, doesn’t it Jerry. You are so helpless. There’s nothing you can do to stop us. We can just tickle and tickle and tickle you and you can’t stop us. Oh yes, these ticklish feelings your having right now, they’re just going to continue because we’re not going to stop this time Jerry. We’re just going to keep tickling you all day.”

Erica piped in, “If you want us to keep tickling you Jerry, just laugh,” her fingers massaging my sides. “Oh good, I was hoping you’d say that,” as my laughter escaped uncontrollably. All the girls laughed at my predicament.

I was beginning to believe Rita, that they never were going to stop. It had been over half an hour and they showed no signs of slowing down. Without a break, Kelly came up and sat on the other side of me, opposite of Rita. Now all three girls were tickling my upper body. My legs were now free but I couldn’t muster the strength to bounce Erica off since my underarms, ribs and hips were being simultaneously tickled.

“Are you going to be nicer to Kelly now if you even dare to have another tickle fight?”

I couldn’t talk but was feverishly shaking my head yes. “I don’t believe him.” Rita said.

“Me either.” Erica agreed. And the tickling continued. The three girls were now moving around my body, tickling me from head to toe, leaving me helpless to just roll around as much as my cuffed arms would allow in a futile attempt to evade their tickling fingers. After almost an hour from the start of round three, I started to cough and the women finally stopped.

“That was a blast!” Erica exclaimed. “God, you have the most ticklish boyfriend Kel.”

“He sure is. He may even be more ticklish than me,” Rita said.

“Let’s find out,” I quickly piped in, finally regaining my composure a little bit.

“Not today,” Rita said. “We gotta go before Kelly uncuffs you. But remember how you said you wanted a chance to fight back? We’ll take you on in a tickle fight someday and give you that chance, not that you’ll be able to do much against the three of us.”

“Thanks for showing us such a good time Jerry,” Erica joked, getting to her feet. “We’ll see you two soon. Now be nice to Kelly, Jer, or we’ll get you back twice as bad as today.” With that, Erica and Rita walked out the door.

“Thanks for all your help,” Kelly yelled as they left.

“Anytime,” Erica turned back to say. “Really, anytime.” She laughed and closed the door.

Kelly, uncuffed my wrists and layed beside me on the floor, hugging me tight. “You’re not too mad are you Jerry? I didn’t think we would tickle you quite that much, but we just kinda got carried away. You are just so much fun to tickle.”

“That was, well I don’t know how to put it. It was just so intense. It tickled so much and it felt like it would never stop. But, no, I’m not mad. In fact, as was already noticed, I’m really turned on right now. But, trust me, I’m going to get you back so bad. You’re in for it.”

“Ooh, I can’t wait. I can take anything you have to dish out,” Kelly bravely said.

“You think so, huh? Give me a minute to get my strength back and we’ll see about that.”

Kelly stood up and then reached down to help me up. “In the meantime, let’s go into the bedroom so I can take care of that bulge in your shorts.”

As we walked into the bedroom, Kelly wondered out loud “I wonder how you will do in a tickle fight against all three of us?”

Last edited:
Well done, Jerry!

This series has been one of the best. I love the playfulness in them and the genuine affection of Kelly and Jerry.

Keep 'em coming!!
:jester:

JP

Fantastic story! :D Do write another part, with the tickle fight 3 against one. :devil:

Thanks JP and Milagros. Always good to get feedback, especially the positive kind. Part 4-The Tickle Fight is already half written in my mind. I will write it soon.

Tickle Fights

Great story Jerry. I agree with jpmtickle the playfulness of the ticklers really makes the story for me. I will go to my bed tonight and happily dream i'm Jerry.

I can't wait for the next part either. Tickle fights are my favourite form of tickling. You can keep your handcuff, ropes and restraints, they are OK for a bit of kinky fun every now and again but the best type of tickling for me is rolling around and wrestling with a bunch of ticklish girls, everyone free to tickle whoever they want but knowing that any minute the tide could turn and you could be the ones being gang tickled by the others. Tickle fights really float my boat as we say here in Devon !! :veryhappy

Keep up the good work !!

Thanks battlecat for the kind words. I go to sleep at night wishing I was Jerry too, lol. Also, tickle fights float my boat as well. I'm having a little writer's block at the moment but I'm hoping to write part 4 sometime this week.

can i just say that i love this story?

Awsome-

Awsome awsome awsome!

Haha, awsome job, i love how simple it is, yet how great. It's a rare thing to see, esp in f/m! Please, keep it up, you've got a loyal fan on your hands here :p Great job, i esp love how she explains the plan first. I think it's great that he plays into it, knowing what's going to happen. It's like a real-life fantasy kinda thing. Gotta love it. Great job!!

~clair :smilestar

Thanks tklgal for all your kind words. That makes me smile. Of course, these are my real life fantasies. I've obviously given them some thought before.

Well, you certainly can keep my attention and my imagination going. I like the turns concept. I love it when everyone gets satisfied. Keep up the good work and hope part 4 comes soon.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back