• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Girls: the case of the laugh

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
alright everyone here is one of my new stories i hope you all liked the last one i love feedback just a nice job or soemtinhg like that i love and welcome.
this story came to me after thinking about a cool scene to tickle a teacher into gicing u good grades

this story for the pleasure of our readers is fairly clean with brief rib and underarm tickling but lots and lots of feet tickling.

charaters: lindsay-very cute she is about 5'9 size 8 feet age 22

Ms.Anderson-a knock out blonde who is 34 great body and size 10 soles

all through out college lindsay had bene the big star on the scene. she had it all and all the people loved her. lindsay had only one little flaw in her issue at college and that was her english Grade. see lindsay's teacher Ms. Anderson was not to fond of the was lindsay always had sometinhg beter to do then her class. the week before the final grade was due lindsay did make a rare apparence for this class to make sure she was gonan get teh 8 she did not deserve. after calss lindsay came up to miss anderson to ask aobut her grade Ms.Anderson told her "well lindsay you havent came to class and when u do u never do anything so yoru grade is an F." Lindsay was very outraged by this and respond "well Ms. anderson are u sure there isnt anytype of mistake that might have been made." Ms. anderson said "no lindsay and u no there isnt u should have worked harder i am sorry ur grade is final and u are goin to fail." Lindsay said "we shall see." lindsay left storming out of the room later that day Ms. anderson went aobut her life duties. she finaly was able to come home ad relax and get out of that plain gray dress she had bene wearing all day with those tan color stockings and gray shoes that had her foot completly closed and a flat bulky heel. she put down her bag and wlaked into the living room. she was suddenly startled when she saw a wooden chair and a pair of stocks in place of where her coffe table sat. she went to turn away when two big guys wearing mask grabed her and strapped her into the chair hands above her head and feet through the stocks. they also blindfolded her and left. she heard a girl tlakgin to them in the other room paying them off and then her back opening and closing. Ms. Anderson awaited for what came next. then she heard teh vocie of someone she knew it was lindsays voice. lindsay said " hey Ms. anderson or may i call u Kim well it doenst really mater what u want me to call u casue i am going to call u that anyways. see i thinnk we had a little miss understanding earlier today about my grades almost tohguht i heard u say i was going to have an F. I know u meant to say A so as soon as u fill out my Grade sheet here as an A ill let u get on with ur business and i can go along my way. how bout it Kim." Kim was ferouis she repsonded to lindsay by saying " cut the crap you little bitch. you are getting what u deserve and its finaly i would never give into ur demands." Lindsay walked behind hte cahir and whispeard in her ear "see kim i have methods to get what i want and i intend to use them your really gonna hate this but i promise it wont be painful at all it will be even worse." with that lindsay began lightly drawins cirlces with her long thick finger nails into the exposed under arms off kim. Kim tohguht to herself "OMG NO SHE CANT BE FOR REAL SHE IS GOING TO TICKLE ME THATS SO HORRIBLY SICK. I MSUT KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE I AM NOT ALL THAT TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS THE ONLY PLACE I AM HORRIBLY TICKLISH THAT I CANT TAKE IS MY FEET." lindsay kept tickling with fast strokes and softs stratches under the arm. after a few minutes lindsay stoped. Kim was in unbeleiveable relief. lindsay spoke "oh well i see ur not ticklish under ur arms maybe ill have to try a different apporach. Kim responded "why waste ur time u physco bitch i ma not ticklish u might as well stop and admit u failed." Lindsay smiled and said "well theres on place i know i would always suffer if anyone tickled me so maybe i sohuld try it on u." with that lindsay wnet to get a chair and she placed it facing kim's shoed soles. lindsay didnt even speak she simply grabed the ankle of the right shoe and pulled up on it kim struggled her hardest to keep the shoe on but her feet her so mosturized from being in them all day that the shoe was slipping soon lindsay pulled it up and over her heel and off her foot. Kim was now very uncomrotable and before she knew it lindsay was sroking her foot with her long fingernail. kim coudlnt hide this she wasnt laughing but her foot was twitching uncontrolable and lindsay spoke up by saying"oh come off it kim i know that this tickles like crazy ur foot is twiching why dont u just let out a good laugh." before kim knew it teh laguhter had escaped her lips " ahahahaahahahahahahahahaha lindsay plea hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa seeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahahahahahaahaah oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh noooooo hahahahahahahahahaa oooooooooo stop." lindsay smiled and said as soon as u give me my A. with this lindsay removed the other shoe tossing it aside with a big clump to deeping the saddness Ms anderson felt. now both her feet were being helplessly torture by lindsays fingers. lindsay then stoped for a moment. she puled a pen out of her back pack that was inkless. she held the tip right up to kim's nylon feet and said "kim i know ur fimiliar with the alpabeta and all but i was just goin to ask u how u tohught each letter of it felt on hte bottom of ur feet. with that lindsay started writing A....B....C and ect on the bottom of kims feet. kim yelled "no lindsay stop please i beg u hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha noooooooo hahahahahahahahahahahaaah." lindsay then got to the F and repeate it serval times on both her feet. she said "see F's arent much fun are they teach." kim coudlnt take it anymore she gave in she goes "lindsay ill sign for ur A. jsut please stop tickling me. lindsay stopped and put the pen down. lindsay said i knew u would see it my way lindsay untied her teacher and quickly left a very happy with her A. as Ms. Anderson layed there she thought "hmmm lindsay mentioned how ticklish her feet were. maybe for her Exam ill jstu ahve to test those feet that she awlays keeps in tennis shoes and socks out."

the end

hope u guys liked story number two

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back