• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wife! F/F

bellies

Kimberley, sat pondering how she got herself into this situation. She has fallen in love with a married man whom she cares for very much. She has been having an affair with this man for five years & does not want to let it go even though she knows that it is wrong. Today she finds herself sitting in a starbucks contemplating her next move, you see her lover has told her he cannot see her anymore cause he wants to make it work with his wife & left Kimberly in a state of confusion & anger! As kimberly takes a sip of her coffee she begins to think about the wife & the man she loves and as the hours pass, she begins to get more upset & thinks "why should I give up the man I love", he belongs to me!! She also begins to think about Tonya (the wife) who is an african american beauty about 5'6 with curves to die for, pretty feet & big titties. Kimberly as also felt a slight attraction towards her over the years but never made that point known to Tonya for fear Tonya does not swing that way. Deep down inside she does not want to hurt her, but does not want to let him go!! Through conversations she's had with Marcus, she knows things havent been going well, which is how the affair started in the first place.
Kimberly, decides that she going to talk with Tonya woman 2 woman about how she feels about Marcus, knowing that she could probally get her ass beat but feels it is worth it. She leaves the coffee shop for Tonya's house & rings the door bell, Tonya answers the door in a sweats, t-shirt & her barefeet. Tonya smiles & invites kimberly in to sit down but is kinda surprised to see her at her door, see Tonya has felt all along that Kimberly was in love with her husband but could never prove it so she never confronted the situation. As they sit down, kimberly begins to tell Tonya that she is in love with Marcus & that she has loved him ever since they met. Tonya was trying to act like a woman but was pissed that this little woman comes to her house to tell her how she feels about her husband & begins to get off the couch to come towards Kimberly. She is yelling & cussing at her, Kimberly begins to backup on the the couch but can't go any further. Tonya leaps at her on the couch & they begin to wrestle. Tonya is much larger than Kimberly & uses her weight to pin Kimberly under her. Kimberly is beginning to think this was not such as good idea but it was too late. As they roll on the floor off the couch, Kimberly see's Tonya's t-shirt rise up over her sweat pants, she can see Tonya's inne bellybutton. Tonya says "what's up now bitch? you come over hear talking smack about you love my husband, now you gonna love this ass whippin I give you!!" Kimberly is beginning to tire cause of the weight that's on her & is thinking about giving up. Just then Tonya changes position to put both her hands around Kimberly's throat which leaves her sides unprotected. Kimberly, out of pure desperation takes both hands & digs them into each of Tonya's sides & begins to wriggle them as hard as she could not even knowing what kind of response she was going to get. Tonya was caught in mid sentence of an insult towards Kimberly when she felt her body jilt due to the feeling in her sides. Kimberly noticed the look of shock on Tonya's face & kept on digging in. Tonya attempted to continue choking Kimberly but felt dissoriented because of the deep tickles. Tonya yells out " what the F*** are you doing?" and tries to move Kimberly's hands from her sides, but she had a death grip on Tonya's sides & would not let go. Tonya, was not laughing yet but Kimberly could notice a weakness when she saw it. As they struggled for position, Kimberly struck gold. She hit the place on Tonya's sides right underneath the last rib on the ribcage & dug in, Tonya's eyes popped open wide, her body seized up & she let out a scream & then helpless laughter poured out of her mouth. Kimberly realizing she has hit a weak spot begins to exploit her fingers in that one spot. Tonya can no longer try & fight Kimberly & defend her sides, so she succumbs to the laughter. Kimberly taunts her & says "ticklish are you?" Well, how about this!! she digs in even deeper into Tonya's sides & tonya closes her eyes & drops her head into kimberly's chest & laughs helplessly. Kimberly knows she has her & whispers into Tonya's hear "laugh for me, laugh for me Tonya, I know this must tickle". As she says this, she slips her hands down to the spot right above the hipbone & digs in deep, Tonya's body again seizes up & all she can do is silently laugh the heartiest laugh she has ever laughed. Kimberly, pleased with the results, wants to finish her off so she can get the hell out of there. She decides to roll Tonya over to her right side so she can get on top of her. She can see that Tonya has no bra on beneath her t-shirt, so in her weakend condition, Kimberly takes both of Tonya's hands & pulls them over her head & hold them in place with her left hand, and with her free right hand, slips her hand up Tonya's t-shirt till she reaches her clean-shaven armpits & digs in deep into the hollows. Tonya laughs hard as her armpits are tickled, Kimberly realizes she must continue to tickle her hard to keep from getting her ass whipped. Kimberly, continues to taunt her victim, "does this tickle Tonya? it seems too by your desperate laughter.. laugh for me, Kooochie, Kooochie, Koo, Tonya!!" Tonya is now beside herself with laughter & can't even struggle anymore, she just lays there & laughs & laughs. Kimberly, decides to give her a break, but keeps her fingers planted in Tonya's armpits. Kimberly, looks down at Tonya & says if I let you up will you let me leave without trying to come after me? Tonya, states bitch, I'm going to beat your AAAAASSSSSSSSS!! as Tonya was saying this, Kimberly slides her fingers to the sides of Tonya's big titties & digs in deep. Tonya arches her back, screams out the word "no!" & is seized with helpless silent laughter. Kimberly, simply rest her body on Tonya's & digs her fingers deep into Tonya's tits, & smiles as she watches Tonya's helpless laughter. She even places her right ear up to Tonya's wide open mouth so she can hear the breathless laughter coming from her. Kimberly stops for a second to raise Tonya's t-shirt up over the right breast so she can see for herself the techniqe she is using to tickle her tits. She digs back in to the fleshy part of the tit & ask Tonya, "are your tits ticklish? Wow, I didn't know you had ticklish tits". All Tonya could do was laugh & laugh, her tits where her biggest weakspot & she had no strenght to fight kimberly off, so she just succumed to the laughter. Kimberly tickled Tonya's tits for 30 mins before she got up off of her, grabbed her purse & jetted out the house. As she was driving off, she couldn't believe what had just happend, but secretly began to think of the endless possiblities that lied ahead.

hope you guys liked it!! let me know, I will continue to post what I think are good stories...

Not to be too anti-male, after all I (Anna) have made many male friends, but sometimes and please don't make this a lesbian assertion, but your gender are just pigs!!!!!!!! Anna, honey, baby doll, please no more generalisations. SOrry baby, love you. Love you too! I (Anna) mean come on. Kimberley and Tonya would be getting on great with Mr Pig!!!!! I (Heather) agree angelface, that is one bad hombre. You said it, gorgeous. Anyway, that's just our thoughts! Do not stop the music (or this story!)
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.s Perhaps romance between these two would be better!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back