• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville tickle

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
This past tuesday on the show Smallville on the w.b.channel there was a very brief tickle scene at the end of the show Cloe(the cute blond)was in between Clark&the African-American dude(can't remember his name first time I saw the show)Anyway the black guy pokes her in the ribs a couple times &she smiles and squirms Great show Wouldn't mind tickling her or Lana Lang:devil:
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure.. first you wanna kill Superman, now you want to tickle his highschool girlfriend. What is it with Kryptonians and their desire to tickle human females? ;)

DK

the blond is Allison Mack
she in another show that has been cancel "opposite sex"...in one episode her and friends are stock in school and they can do all they always dreamed of doing in the school....at one moment she is in the kitchen with a guy and then they show her feet...she had them in a huge peanut butter bowl so her feet are all covered in peanut butter

Lana Lang is Kristin Kreuk....i,m watching the show just to see her feet.she is so brautiful

Yea

She is pretty brautiful......LOL!!! Sorry it was an easy joke! :p

Hey, regardless of tickling, Smallville is agreat show, I encourage all to see it at least once.

But DAYUM....that Lana Lang character needs a good tickle. She is SO DAMN cute.....:devil:

I am hooked on that show. It is great. And the tickling scene was sweet too. :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Damn! The first episode of that show I miss and there is tickling in it. What luck! Well, nowadays they start showing repeats after about 6 or 7 episodes so there is hope....

Allison Mack is a cutie, but I agree that Kristin takes the cake. Maybe if we all close our eyes and think real hard we will one day get the episode where Clark and Lana return from a school dance and Lana's feet are very sore so Clark offers to massage them and Lana says something a bit teasing to him and so, what can a superguy do....

By the way, what did Allison's character do to provoke the tickling???

dig dug

Thanks with the help for the names BTW The lady who plays Mrs Kent played Lana Lang I believe in Superman 3

I know this ain't a request forum, but if there were ever a celeb who warranted a tale, it would be Allison Mack or Kristin Kreuk!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back