• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why can't florida get it together for a gathering

Xtremegizmo

Every other place in the U.S can get it together why can't florida. It mite be there aren;t enough people into tickling in florida. If anyone has any idea here let me know

Jeremy

It ain't the bodies, Jeremy.

Further, not every state can get one together. Few states actually have one. California, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Texas, Michigan... Ohio & Illinois used to, but have been quiet lately. Life gets in the way.

Gatherings require three key ingredients - someone to host the event, somewhere to host the event, and people to attend. I'm guessing, currently, that you suffer what most places suffer - the somewhere of this equation.

That's the biggest piece to solve, really. There are three events in California's West Coast Gatherings, in Sacramento, LA and San Jose, and they ALL have to rent space for their events, or borrow, in one event's case, now. Easier when someone's got a home in which to host. I used to do so in my condo. Neighbor didn't much care.

Munches are easy. Just call the restaurant, date and time. Gatherings requires private space, even if it's HIRED private space. You have bodies enough for an event. It's a space you lack. Doubt me? Why don't you host it at your house? Now picture that everyone has to answer that question. Complicates it quickly.

Weird, too, 'cause it ain't that complicated. Had hosts back in California that had me run their events. They had the home, but not the desire to front the event. Worked out. Just gotta find something that works, whether it's that, or a hotel room, or a local dungeon. Whatever gives you space.

My $0.02,

dvnc

Yea i hear you on that one Xtreme, but I also agree with the points that DVNC was makin aswell. But if it ever does go down you better belive im gone try to be there.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back