• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

burble.....burble

headscratch.gif

Ah, yes! Few are they who are aware of the delicate art of Burbling these days. Just try and find an actual practitioner with any skill beyond mere 'Whiffling' outside of the New Hebrides.
Why, when I was a mere lad, the `helmet-and-leg-strap-rule' was still in effect amongst the majority of collegiate conferences. My, how times have changed! Word has it that the practice of Naked Burbling has taken hold in Lower Sumatra. Could this be the start of some further bastardization of the official rules?
Will we ever see a resurgence of Burbling with anything resembling the urgency that was witnessed in the summer of `78? I think any right-minded person knows the answer to the above, thank you very much, Sir!

Postscript:

Burrrbleburbleburbleburbleburblebu.....

Be afraid of Dr. Bill Kobb. Be very afraid.
He and chrisheaven both require adult supervision if and when they're allowed to venture into the public arena from the home down there on 9th street.
icon_oogle.gif

burble: v.
[from Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky] Like flame, but connotes that the source is truly clueless and ineffectual (mere flamers can be competent). A term of deep contempt. “There's some guy on the phone burbling about how he got a DISK FULL error and it's all our comm software's fault.” This is mainstream slang in some parts of England. :yawnface:

Ray<3tiklishft said:

I note from your use of two confused smileis that you are beside yourself in embafflement.

Be not alarmed, friend. Along with much tickling and mega-foot-love, there's a place here for the Burblers, Bibblers, and Bobblers to congregate and swap stories, artwork, plan events, and the like.

Turn that enbafflement into EnBurblement and feel a sudden rush of power and energy like you've never known enter your life!

:Hyrdrogen

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back