• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE HELL!!! Part 3 (FF*/f)

lurch7

TMF Regular
TICKLE HELL!!!
Part 3
By Lurch7

After Shelia saw Susan Smith off on her eternity of ticklish damnation, (the deviant child murderer just condemned to an eternity of vellication,) she decided to keep her appointment with her friend Ashley. They were supposed to get together a few minutes ago to tickle torture her high school rival, Sharon Peters. Shelia hoped Ashley wouldn't be too mad at her for being late, but she had a good reason, thought Shelia as she remembered fondly of Susan Smith's agonized shrieks of laughter and pleas for mercy.

Shelia strolled casually through the Tickle Weed Territory of Tickle Hell where thousands of women were wrestled and tickled by those evil tickle weeds, sometimes held up several stories in the air. One would not be able to stand their agony if one were not a tickle sadist, as Shelia liked to call herself.

Here and there, Shelia stopped to watch the ticklish hell those gorgeous women were going through. One had a giant weed wrapped around her middle while several tiny weeds were waving around and tickling the soles of her thrashing feet Another had her ankles and wrists tied together and was being hung from Tickle Hell's ceiling while a few Tickle Weeds stroked her voluptuous ass. Still another was being held in the traditional spread-eagled position as tickle weeds tickled every square inch of her sexy body while she thrashed in ticklish agony.
Shelia smiled as their laughter filled her ears. It was music, pure, sweet music.

It was not long before Shelia arrived at the Mansion of the Tickle Pixies, where Sharon was doing time in. Seeing Shelia with her white lingere, wings, and halo that identified her as a privileged citizen of Heaven, the pixies at the entrance swirled around her shouting:

"Hello, hello, how are you? Shelia feel good? Pixies happy if Shelia feel good."

Shelia laughed and danced with them as they flew through the air. These pixies were such angelic creatures. It was hard to believe when one saw them that they were the most efficient tickle torturers in Tickle Hell. Their little fingers were capable of stimulating every tickle nerve on a woman's body to its utmost capacity, causing almost infinite tickle, much to the distress of their many victims.

The pixies graciously pulled open the curtain and allowed Shelia entrance to their ticklish abode.

The Pixie Tickle Mansion was made up of many interconnecting bedrooms, each with a woman or two that was tickled mercilessly by the pixies. The first bedroom she entered had a gorgeous red-head tied spread eagled to a double bed as perhaps two dozen pixies tickled the nooks and crannies of her voluptuous body. Her face was flushed red and streaked with tears of agonized tickle torment as her muscles strained at her bonds.
HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suddenly, she started bucking and kicking in an agonized ticklish rage yelling:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH (GASP) STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! AH HA AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor girl, thought Shelia without really meaning it, she must have been dealing with this torment for years. Ah, the agonies the damned must endure. Shelia shook her head with a smile on her face.

Then, Shelia's favorite pixie flew up in front of her.

"Hello! Hello! is powderpuff! powderpuff happy to see Shelia again!"

Shelia gasped in mock surprise. "Well hi, sweetie! (gasp) Well aren't you cute today!"

Powderpuff covered her mouth in a suppressed giggle. Then she got a bright eyed, bushy-tailed look on her face as if she just got a fantastic idea.

"shelia want tickle si-tee? Pixies leave if shelia want tickle."

Shelia looked at the front of the bed where a sign hung that said:

SITEE TIKLE

That must have been pixie spelling for Sidney tickle. " So that's who's being tickled, huh?" Shelia said over Sidney's screams of laughter.

Powderpuff furiously nodded her head, "uh-huh! uh-huh! see? si-tee tickled? si-tee sexy tickled? shelia tickle si-tee, o.k?"

"Oooooohh, I'd love to, honey, but I have another appointment."

"ooooooooohhhhhhh (sob)" Powderpuff put on her sad and forlorn look with those Bambi eyes that Shelia almost never could resist.

"Oh, honey, don't be upset. Shelia tickle "si-tee" later, O.K?"

Powderpuff immediately brightened up. "o.k." Then flew back to tickling Sidney's toesys.

With that, Shelia left the room and Sidney's agonized shrieks and howls of tickle torment.

Shelia wandered around the Tickle Pixie Mansion looking for Ashley and Sharon. Each room she checked was filled with maniacal squeals of agonized laughter from women tied in a variety of positions while tickled by those adorable little pixies. One girl she saw was tied to a crossbar in a standing position as she squirmed and giggled as about a dozen pixies buzzed around her, tickling her soft smooth body.

Aroused, Shelia was tempted to stay and add to this blond beauty's torment, and perhaps fuck her, but no. She made a promise to Ashley to help tickle torture Sharon and she was late enough as it was.

After searching many rooms, Shelia finally found the one she wanted. There, she saw Sharon tied to a bed just as Sidney was except she wasn't being tickled by pixies, at least, not for now. Instead, Ashley was sitting Indian-style with Sharon's head on her lap and tickling Sharon's neck. Ashley even grew herself an extra pair of arms so she can tickle poor Sharon's armpits too. The pixies who were initially tickling Sharon were sitting on a window sill, watching the torment with obvious glee.

"Yeah," said Ashley, "you like this don't-cha? Don't-cha?"

"Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee, NO! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" giggled Sharon.

"Yeah, you LOVE IT!!!"

Ashley was having a ball.

Shelia cleared her throat.

Ashley looked up at Shelia and mocked surprise and anger. "Well, it's about time you got here!" she said, placing all four fists on her hips, giving Sharon a much needed break.

"Sorry I'm late," Shelia said, "but I have a good reason." She couldn't wait to tell Ashley that the infamous Susan Smith was now available to tickle torment.

"Well, it damn well better be!" Then, as polite as could be, Ashley turned to Sharon and said, "Sharon, you remember Shelia, don't you?" Ashley grinned evilly, "The one you and your rich slut friends used to tickle in the halls at school all the time."

Sharon's eyes flew wide open at the sight of the grinning Shelia. "Oh God, Shelia! (gulp, gasp) Look, I'm soooo sorry for all I did to you! (gasp) please PLEASE, no more tickling!"

Ashley cackled like a witch. "Didja hear that, Shelia? She's SOOOOO SOORRRRRYYYYY!" she said brushing a palm over her sweaty tear stained cheek. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that, bitch. Right, Shelia?"

Shelia walked over to the side of the bed in solemn silence. Both Sharon and Ashley watched in confusion and awe. After a few heartbeats, Shelia spoke, "Look at you! Bitch! You were wealthy, pretty, got ALL the guys, and every one kissed your ass. You had everything in the world. Now you're just a TICKLE TROLLOP!!!"

At those last two words, Shelia poked her finger twice into Sharon's side eliciting a yelp and a gleep. This was followed by uncontrollable giggling on Sharon's part even though she was neither tickled nor amused. It was contagious, for Shelia and Ashley started giggling too in spite of themselves.

Finally, Shelia managed to regain her composure and took on a serious expression again. "Y'know, Sharon, it wasn't the tickle attacks that pissed me off." She said as the fingers on Shelia's hands started to grow into long, flexible tentacles. "In fact, I rather enjoyed them, believe it or not." Her extended fingers were now waving over Sharon's body as Ashley watched gleefully.

"No, what pissed me off the most was when all the boys in school started avoiding me and my friends because YOU spread a rumor that we were lezbos."

"Oh God! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." Sharon pleaded in horror at Shelia's new tentacle fingers. She new what was coming next.

"Well we've got news for you, Sharon!" Shelia said, getting ready.

"WE ARE LEZBOS!!!" yelled Ashley into Sharon's face.

"And after we tickle you into insanity..." said Shelia,

"WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE A WHORE!!!" hollered Ashley in sadistic glee.

"Oh, god!" whimpered Sharon, "This isn't happening!" Sharon cocked her mouth toward the ceiling and screamed, "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The poor girl started bucking and screeching psychotically. She was in a panic. Shelia was tempted to see how long this could last, but she and her friend had other business at the moment.

Ashley and Shelia dove their fingers into Sharon's luscious body and immediately, Sharon's screams of panic changed to howls of laughter as they tickled her. Shelia used all ten of her tentacle fingers to skate up and down Sharon's body and occasionally lingered one of them around and inside of Sharon's belly button. Ashley even grew another pair of arms so that she can tickle Sharon's ribs as well as her neck and armpits simultaneously.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(GASP) YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the greatest thing about the afterlife. When you go to Heaven, you can exact retribution from those who have persecuted you in Hell, or in this case, Tickle Hell.

A few hours of merciless tickling later found them all in a passionate embrace with Shelia on top, Sharon in the middle, and Ashley on the bottom. Shelia had both her hands on Sharon's breasts as she French kissed Sharon, suppressing her giggles from the tickling caused by Ashley licking her ear and neck. The orgasm that followed was intense.
Afterwards, Ashley and Shelia lay on both sides of the still exhausted Sharon chatting about the boys they liked n Heaven. Ashley, always the sadistic one, looked at the still flushed and out of breath Sharon,

"Speaking of which, Sharon, how's your boyfriend?" She said as she walked the two fingers of her right hand up Sharon's belly.

"Heh-heh-huh-heh (gasp) wh-ha-ha... what?"

"You know," Ashley said evilly. "That tickle ape I saw you fucking. Pretty hot and heavy! Do I hear wedding bells?"

"Oh, God! (gasp) Oh, God! (sob)"

Shelia sensed Sharon's mind recall the horror and revulsion of being forced to endure tickle torture and intercourse with a beast at the same time. Shelia also sensed Ashley take pleasure in Sharon's discomfort of her experience.

Considering Ashley's sadistic nature, one would wonder why Ashley didn't wind up down here in Tickle Hell. It was because Ashley was an aborted baby. When her mother murdered her while she was in her womb, Ashley went straight to Heaven and was raised there. Some might say she was spoiled rotten from all of the pampering being raised in Heaven entailed. But Shelia had no trouble believing that if Ashley were born and raised on Earth, she would have sinned more than enough to earn eternal tickle torture in Tickle Hell, just like her mother.

"Well, get used to it." Ashley said with a wicked grin. "Because you're bound to encounter "lover boy" again, and again, and again, and again in your eternity down here." Ashley said as she gently tickled Sharon's sides.

"No (gasp) no-ho-ho Oh Ga-ha-ha-had No! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" Sharon laughed through her sweat and tears.

Ashley giggled at Sharon's anguish. "C'mon, Shelia. Let's go." Ashley pointed to the tickle pixies waiting patiently at the windowsill. "She's all yours, kids."

At this, Sharon shot her head up in terror. "Oh God! NO!!!" She shrieked at the slowly approaching pixies. "No, please! Ashley, Shelia, please! (gasp) Tickle me all you want! (sob) I'll fuck you! (gulp) I'll fuck you a million times! Just don't (gasp) don't leave me with them!"

Ashley and Shelia continued their way out the door. "ASHLEY, SHELIA, PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSE!!! OHHH GOOOOOODDD!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'S LIKE!!!" The tickle pixies took their positions around Sharon's body, tittering at Sharon's agonizing suspense. Then, they started to tickle her once again.

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) NNNNNNOOOO HOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Shelia and Ashley walked down the halls of the Tickle Pixie Palace, Sharon's screams of ticklish agony blended in with the rest of the laughter of the tickle tortured women doing time here.

Shelia turned to the smug Ashley and said, semi-seriously, "That was really mean, Ashley!"

"Hey, that's what Tickle Hell's all about, sweetie." Ashley replied with a smile and a wink."

-THE END-

Disclaimer, please!

Please add the disclaimer to avoid offending people! :ignite: :mad: :ignite:
Love,
Anna and Heather

=.=

What the OP should have put before his tale was:

----
Dear Reader: The following work, is a work of fiction. If you and your loved ones are unable to tell fantasy from reality, we regretfully ask you to avert your eyes. Thank you.
----

Personally, I don't find the story worth the hoopala you guys are giving it. But those are my $0.02

---Ace

You struck a nerve with this story friend.Even though it's just a story,someone could write a story about tickling small children to death,it's just fiction but that doesn't mean I will just take it lightly.You really angered me with the first story where the Japanese girl is getting tickled.As one who has deep love for the asian countries and way of life,this annoyed me as it sounds like it was written by a missionary out of the 1850's.The Japanese don't have the same puritan view on sex as America.There's nothing restricting you from posting these stories,but there is quite a number of reasons people will not like them.It also seems to be very aggressive towards women.Just my thoughts.

Gothmog said:
You struck a nerve with this story friend.Even though it's just a story,someone could write a story about tickling small children to death,it's just fiction but that doesn't mean I will just take it lightly.You really angered me with the first story where the Japanese girl is getting tickled.As one who has deep love for the asian countries and way of life,this annoyed me as it sounds like it was written by a missionary out of the 1850's.The Japanese don't have the same puritan view on sex as America.There's nothing restricting you from posting these stories,but there is quite a number of reasons people will not like them.It also seems to be very aggressive towards women.Just my thoughts.

I added that element into the story to express my attraction to Japanese females. Next to blonde blue-eyed nordic women, I find them to be the most gorgeous type of women on the planet! That's why I tickle them so much in this series because tickling is a sign of love! :wub:

And I wouldn't consider the American veiw on sex to be "puritan" when you consider how much of it is in our media outlets.

The aggressiveness you see in the Tickle Hell series represents the pent up sexual frustrations of a shy and timid author who barely has enough nerve to ask a girl out on a date.

I see,I didn't think you actually believed what you were writing,I was just a little shocked at the severity of it.

Excellent Story

Lurch let me say that first of all i love this series, and i hope you continue it, secondly i have NO problem with it's 'severity' and i don't think you need a friggin "disclaimer" the same people that read tickle hell 1 are reading tickle hell 2 and 3, the same people that got OFFENDED by tickle hell 1 are reading tickle hell 2 and 3, and yet they still want a disclaimer and they think there's racism and all this other bull$%!# if you were offended by tickle hell 1, then don't effing read tickle hell 2 and 3, the story is fine, it's fiction, and even if he wants to talk about throwing babies off the side of a roof i really couldn't care less, it's a story, plain and simple, if stephen king wrote this story he'd be a hero and it'd be great cuz it'd be mainstream, but lurch does it and he has to get flamed every other post, unbelievable, this is exactly why i don't post here often, everything is so PC here, it's really sad

keep writing the amazing stories Lurch

T

TCruz said:
Lurch let me say that first of all i love this series, and i hope you continue it, secondly i have NO problem with it's 'severity' and i don't think you need a friggin "disclaimer" the same people that read tickle hell 1 are reading tickle hell 2 and 3, the same people that got OFFENDED by tickle hell 1 are reading tickle hell 2 and 3, and yet they still want a disclaimer and they think there's racism and all this other bull$%!# if you were offended by tickle hell 1, then don't effing read tickle hell 2 and 3, the story is fine, it's fiction, and even if he wants to talk about throwing babies off the side of a roof i really couldn't care less, it's a story, plain and simple, if stephen king wrote this story he'd be a hero and it'd be great cuz it'd be mainstream, but lurch does it and he has to get flamed every other post, unbelievable, this is exactly why i don't post here often, everything is so PC here, it's really sad

keep writing the amazing stories Lurch

T

Thanks, I will.

Be on the look out for Tickle Hell 4.

TCruz said:

keep writing the amazing stories LurchT

Well quite a misplaced temper.I never said he shouldn't stop writing.I hate censorship,and would never tell some one to stop writing.However since he has the choice to write,I also have the choice to state my opinion.I at first read the negative comments,so I read the them to see what people were angered by.I at first thought that it was making a political/religious statement,but learned this wasn't the case.I than read the comment on the Japanese girl.I really love the asian culture,and I love studying it.I thought this was a statement on how Japanese people are "immoral" because they view sex differently.The comment struck a nerve so I felt I needed to comment since in this forum we are ALLOWED to give opinions.I have nothing against Lurch,it was just the context the story was written in that bothered me.I'm not quite sure people would praise Stephen King for writing a tickling story....

lurch7 said:
And I wouldn't consider the American veiw on sex to be "puritan" when you consider how much of it is in our media outlets.

Actually, the American view of sex is fairly puritanical, which shouldn't be too surprising, given that many of the original European settlers were Puritans. Sex tends to be viewed here as somehow "dirty" or "sinful." Of course, on the flipside, sex is then showcased as a "forbidden fruit" designed to titillate instead of a natural part of life.

Look at the difficulty gays and lesbians are having in gaining the simple right to marry as they choose for evidence of Americas puritanical streak. For that matter, think about the last time you were able to reveal your interest in tickling to a potential significant other without fear of judgement. As much as I enjoy this forum, one reason it exists is that this is one of the few places we can go where our tastes will not be met with a reaction of contempt or disgust from the people we encounter.

We always have loved this series! But we loved it because there was a disclaimer to prove it was just fictional and not meant to offend. But without it, we became concerned when part three included an ugly word! Words hurt! Just add a disclaimer and eliminate the word Lezbos, please! Because without it, the story written over 3 years ago, views change and we hope this is not a view that will be seen as valid. People aren't critising a fine series mostly, just objecting to what could be seen as a mean, demeaning and potentially offensive. It is just a phrase and one word change. If either Heather or I (Anna) used the word "WASPC" (we added the letter "c"), there would be no end of complaints. A disclaimer is just there so that this series can be enjoyed by all. Censorship is wrong, setting up boundary systems allows products to be greatly enjoyed. The boundary system of no children tickled is a good one! That is boundary systems are encouraged! Let this simply be one. No offensive language and disclaimers when religious views are introduced!
Love,
Anna and Heather
No Big Deal!

Hope this fixes things. Hope it's okay with Lurch7!

Disclaimer and PArt 3 of Tickle Hell

TICKLE HELL!!!
part 3

by Lurch7

Dear Reader: The following work, is a work of fiction. If you and your loved ones are unable to tell fantasy from reality, we regretfully ask you to avert your eyes. Thank you.

Well we (Anna and Heather) are re-sending this story to everyone. We hope that the fact it is a story a piece of fiction and Never to be taken literally. If it was we would be amongst the first deploring it. We of course, deplore the use of the word “lezbos” which even as an offensive term has been misspelled. So we are changing certain aspects of this tale. Including our version of Lurch7's disclaimer! We hope Lurch7 doesn't mind about our adding a disclaimer! It’s just so we know that Lurch7 had not changed his earlier views. We know this is a controversial issue so we are doing this to make the story more likeable. We hope this will not generate more controversy. Also we hope for a Part 4.

"The aggressiveness you see in the Tickle Hell series represents the pent up sexual frustrations of a shy and timid author who barely has enough nerve to ask a girl out on a date." Lurch7

After Shelia saw Susan Smith off on her eternity of ticklish damnation, (the deviant child murderer just condemned to an eternity of vellication,) she decided to keep her appointment with her friend Ashley. They were supposed to get together a few minutes ago to tickle torture her high school rival, Sharon Peters. Shelia hoped Ashley wouldn't be too mad at her for being late, but she had a good reason, thought Shelia as she remembered fondly of Susan Smith's agonized shrieks of laughter and pleas for mercy.

Shelia strolled casually through the Tickle Weed Territory of Tickle Hell where thousands of women were wrestled and tickled by those evil tickle weeds, sometimes held up several stories in the air. One would not be able to stand their agony if one were not a tickle sadist, as Shelia liked to call herself.

Here and there, Shelia stopped to watch the ticklish hell those gorgeous women were going through. One had a giant weed wrapped around her middle while several tiny weeds were waving around and tickling the soles of her thrashing feet Another had her ankles and wrists tied together and was being hung from Tickle Hell's ceiling while a few Tickle Weeds stroked her voluptuous ass. Still another was being held in the traditional spread-eagled position as tickle weeds tickled every square inch of her sexy body while she thrashed in ticklish agony.

Shelia smiled as their laughter filled her ears. It was music, pure, sweet music.

It was not long before Shelia arrived at the Mansion of the Tickle Pixies, where Sharon was doing time in. Seeing Shelia with her white lingerie, wings, and halo that identified her as a privileged citizen of Heaven, the pixies at the entrance swirled around her shouting:

"Hello, hello, how are you? Shelia feel good? pixies happy if Shelia feel good."

Shelia laughed and danced with them as they flew through the air. These pixies were such angelic creatures. It was hard to believe when one saw them that they were the most efficient tickle torturers in Tickle Hell. Their little fingers were capable of stimulating every tickle nerve on a woman's body to its utmost capacity, causing almost infinite tickle, much to the distress of their many victims.

The pixies graciously pulled open the curtain and allowed Shelia entrance to their ticklish abode.

The Pixie Tickle Mansion was made up of many interconnecting bedrooms, each with a woman or two that was tickled mercilessly by the pixies. The first bedroom she entered had a gorgeous red-head tied spread eagled to a double bed as perhaps two dozen pixies tickled the nooks and crannies of her voluptuous body. Her face was flushed red and streaked with tears of agonized tickle torment as her muscles strained at her bonds.

HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suddenly, she started bucking and kicking in an agonized ticklish rage yelling:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH (GASP) STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! AH HA AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Poor girl, thought Shelia without really meaning it, she must have been dealing with this torment for years. Ah, the agonies the damned must endure. Shelia shook her head with a smile on her face.

Then, Shelia's favorite pixie flew up in front of her.

"hello! hello! is powderpuff! powderpuff happy to see Shelia again!"

Shelia gasped in mock surprise. "Well hi, sweetie! (gasp) Well aren't you cute today!"

Powderpuff covered her mouth in a suppressed giggle. Then she got a bright eyed, bushy-tailed look on her face as if she just got a fantastic idea.

"Shelia want tickle si-tee? pixies leave if Shelia want tickle."

Shelia looked at the front of the bed where a sign hung that said:

SITEE TIKLE
That must have been pixie spelling for Sidney tickle. " So that's who's being tickled, huh?" Shelia said over Sidney's screams of laughter.

Powderpuff furiously nodded her head, "uh-huh! uh-huh! see? si-tee tickled? si-tee sexy tickled? Shelia tickle si-tee, o.k.?"

"Oooooohh, I'd love to, honey, but I have another appointment."

"ooooooooohhhhhhh (sob)" Powderpuff put on her sad and forlorn look with those Bambi eyes that Shelia almost never could resist.

"Oh, honey, don't be upset. Shelia tickle "si-tee" later, O.K?"

Powderpuff immediately brightened up. "o.k." Then flew back to tickling Sidney's tootsies.

With that, Shelia left the room and Sidney's agonized shrieks and howls of tickle torment.

Shelia wandered around the Tickle Pixie Mansion looking for Ashley and Sharon. Each room she checked was filled with maniacal squeals of agonized laughter from women tied in a variety of positions while tickled by those adorable little pixies. One girl she saw was tied to a crossbar in a standing position as she squirmed and giggled as about a dozen pixies buzzed around her, tickling her soft smooth body.

Aroused, Shelia was tempted to stay and add to this blond beauty's torment, and perhaps fuck her, but no. She made a promise to Ashley to help tickle torture Sharon and she was late enough as it was.

After searching many rooms, Shelia finally found the one she wanted. There, she saw Sharon tied to a bed just as Sidney was except she wasn't being tickled by pixies, at least, not for now. Instead, Ashley was sitting Indian-style with Sharon's head on her lap and tickling Sharon's neck. Ashley even grew herself an extra pair of arms so she can tickle poor Sharon's armpits too. The pixies who were initially tickling Sharon were sitting on a window sill, watching the torment with obvious glee.

"Yeah," said Ashley, "you like this don't-cha? Don't-cha?"

"Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee, NO! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" giggled Sharon.

"Yeah, you LOVE IT!!!"

Ashley was having a ball.

Shelia cleared her throat.

Then, Ashley looked up at Shelia and mocked surprise and anger. "Well, it's about time you got here!" she said, placing all four fists on her hips, giving Sharon a much needed break.

"Sorry I'm late," Shelia said, "but I have a good reason." She couldn't wait to tell Ashley that the infamous Susan Smith was now available to tickle torment.

"Well, it damn well better be!" Then, as polite as could be, Ashley turned to Sharon and said, "Sharon, you remember Shelia, don't you?" Ashley grinned evilly, "The one you and your rich slut friends used to tickle in the halls at school all the time."

Sharon's eyes flew wide open at the sight of the grinning Shelia. "Oh God, Shelia! (gulp, gasp) Look, I'm soooo sorry for all I did to you! (gasp) please PLEASE, no more tickling!"

Ashley cackled like a witch. "Didja hear that, Shelia? She's SOOOOO SOORRRRRYYYYY!" she said brushing a palm over her sweaty, tear stained cheek. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that, bitch. Right, Shelia?"

Shelia walked over to the side of the bed in solemn silence. Both Sharon and Ashley watched in confusion and awe. After a few heartbeats, Shelia spoke, "Look at you! Bitch! You were wealthy, pretty, got ALL the guys, and every one kissed your ass. You had everything in the world. Now you're just a TICKLE TROLLOP!!!"

At those last two words, Shelia poked her finger twice into Sharon's side eliciting a yelp and a gleep. This was followed by uncontrollable giggling on Sharon's part even though she was neither tickled nor amused. It was contagious, for Shelia and Ashley started giggling too in spite of themselves.

Finally, Shelia managed to regain her composure and took on a serious expression again. "Y'know, Sharon, it wasn't the tickle attacks that pissed me off." She said as the fingers on Shelia's hands started to grow into long, flexible tentacles. "In fact, I rather enjoyed them, believe it or not." Her extended fingers were now waving over Sharon's body as Ashley watched gleefully.

"No, what pissed me off the most was when all the boys in school started avoiding me and my friends because YOU spread a rumor that we were lesbians."

"Oh God! I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry..." Sharon pleaded in horror at Shelia's new tentacle fingers. She new what was coming next.

"Well we've got news for you, Sharon!" Shelia said, getting ready.

"WE ARE LESBIANS!!!" Yelled Ashley into Sharon's face.

"And after we tickle you into insanity..." said Shelia. "WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE A WHORE!!!" Hollered Ashley in sadistic glee.

"Oh, god!" whimpered Sharon, "This isn't happening!" Sharon cocked her mouth toward the ceiling and screamed, "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The poor girl started bucking and screeching psychotically. She was in a panic. Shelia was tempted to see how long this could last, but she and her friend had other business at the moment.

Ashley and Shelia dove their fingers into Sharon's luscious body and immediately, Sharon's screams of panic changed to howls of laughter as they tickled her. Shelia used all ten of her tentacle fingers to skate up and down Sharon's body and occasionally lingered one of them around and inside of Sharon's belly button. Ashley even grew another pair of arms so that she can tickle Sharon's ribs as well as her neck and armpits simultaneously.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(GASP) YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the greatest thing about the afterlife. When you go to Heaven, you can exact retribution from those who have persecuted you in Hell, or in this case, Tickle Hell.

A few hours of merciless tickling later found them all in a passionate embrace with Shelia on top, Sharon in the middle, and Ashley on the bottom. Shelia had both her hands on Sharon's breasts as she french kissed Sharon, suppressing her giggles from the tickling caused by Ashley licking her ear and neck. The orgasm that followed was intense.

Afterwards, Ashley and Shelia lay on both sides of the still exhausted Sharon chatting about the boys they liked n Heaven. Ashley, always the sadistic one, looked at the still flushed and out of breath Sharon, "Speaking of which, Sharon, how's your boyfriend?" She said as she walked the two fingers of her right hand up Sharon's belly.

"Heh-heh-huh-heh (gasp) wh-ha-ha... what?"

"you know," Ashley said evilly. "That tickle ape I saw you fucking. Pretty hot and heavy! Do I hear wedding bells?"

"Oh, God! (gasp) Oh, God! (sob)"

Shelia sensed Sharon's mind recall the horror and revulsion of being forced to endure tickle torture and intercourse with a beast at the same time. Shelia also sensed Ashley take pleasure in Sharon's discomfort of her experience.

Considering Ashley's sadistic nature, one would wonder why Ashley didn't wind up down here in Tickle Hell. It was because Ashley was an aborted baby. When her mother murdered her while she was in her womb, Ashley went straight to Heaven and was raised there. Some might say she was spoiled rotten from all of the pampering being raised in Heaven entailed. But Shelia had no trouble believing that if Ashley were born and raised on Earth, she would have sinned more than enough to earn eternal tickle torture in Tickle Hell.

"Well, get used to it." Ashley said with a wicked grin. "Because you're bound to encounter "lover boy" again, and again, and again, and again in your eternity down here." Ashley said as she gently tickled Sharon's sides.

"No (gasp) no-ho-ho Oh Ga-ha-ha-had No! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" Sharon laughed through her sweat and tears.

Ashley giggled at Sharon's anguish. "c'mon, Shelia. Let's go." Ashley pointed to the tickle pixies waiting patiently at the window sill. "She's all yours, kids."

At this, Sharon shot her head up in terror. "Oh God! NO!!!" She shrieked at the slowly approaching pixies. "No, please! Ashley, Shelia, please! (gasp) Tickle me all you want! (sob) I'll fuck you! (gulp) I'll fuck you a million times! Just don't (gasp) don't leave me with them!"

Ashley and Shelia continued their way out the door. "ASHLEY, SHELIA, PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSE!!! OHHH GOOOOOODDD!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'S LIKE!!!" The tickle pixies took their positions around Sharon's body, tittering at Sharon's agonizing suspense. Then, they started to tickle her once again.

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) NNNNNNOOOO HOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Shelia and Ashley walked down the halls of the Tickle Pixie Palace, Sharon's screams of ticklish agony blended in with the rest of the laughter of the tickle tortured women doing time here.

Shelia turned to the smug Ashley and said, semi-seriously, "That was really mean, Ashley!"

"Hey, that's what Tickle Hell's all about, sweetie." Ashley replied with a smile and a wink."

-THE END-

johntfs said:
Actually, the American view of sex is fairly puritanical, which shouldn't be too surprising, given that many of the original European settlers were Puritans. Sex tends to be viewed here as somehow "dirty" or "sinful." Of course, on the flipside, sex is then showcased as a "forbidden fruit" designed to titillate instead of a natural part of life.

Look at the difficulty gays and lesbians are having in gaining the simple right to marry as they choose for evidence of Americas puritanical streak. For that matter, think about the last time you were able to reveal your interest in tickling to a potential significant other without fear of judgement. As much as I enjoy this forum, one reason it exists is that this is one of the few places we can go where our tastes will not be met with a reaction of contempt or disgust from the people we encounter.

Every nation and culture around the world has a history of sexual taboos. Not just the US. If there is any country who was the first to shake off such taboos and encouraged others to do so, it is the USA.

And I find nothing wrong with adhering certain traditional Western Values either. To knock them is a form of bigotry itself. If people oppose gay marriage it is because they fear that it is the first step toward dissolving the family structure in this country, as is the case in Scandinavia. Not because they hate gays.

Lastly, many people find tickling to be a very uncomfortable and agonizing sensation, a form of torture if you will. Would it be fair to call people puritanical if they are turned off by seeing people scourged as a form of sexual entertainment? I think not.

As you might have guessed, the issue is far more complicated than a matter of who's closed minded and "puritanical" and who's open minded and free spirited.

Screw you Lurch7

U]. Not because they hate gays.

Well thank you, Lurch7. Thank you very much! Now we understood your true view point. Perhaps you are not as innocent as thought! As for the breakdown of family structure, well we have one thing to say: F*** you!!!!! The family structure is screwed up because some partners stop loving each other, not because two girl love and treasure each other and hope to marry in their own country rather than fly to the Netherlands where it is legal!!!! And America has considerably higher divorces than anywhere in Scandavia!!!!We are glad we lampasted your story if this is the kind of values you believe in. Bigotry is discrimination against someone on the basis of religion, sexuality, creed, race, age or gender. It does not include hating racists or bigots. Traditional Western Culture is ancient Egypt, Persia and Greece. And Persia and Greece had no problems with certain relationships!!!!!!!!!!! So thank you for proving pleatherdyke's opinions on you! Any support we showed you, consider it gone!!!!
With Anger,
Anna and Heather

Screw you Lurch7

:sowrong: :mad: :mad: :Grrr: :Grrr: :disgust: :disgust: :disgust:

Lurch7, we see now why no disclaimer! Jerk! Bigot! Scum!
With Anger,
Anna and Heather
P.S You're a just another "I should be allowed to express prejudiced opinions whenever I want because of freedom of speech" Bas****!
The beautiful thing about freedom of speech it allows good people to trash scum and bigots just like you!

Anna Donnison said:
U]. Not because they hate gays.

Well thank you, Lurch7. Thank you very much! Now we understood your true view point. Perhaps you are not as innocent as thought! As for the breakdown of family structure, well we have one thing to say: F*** you!!!!! The family structure is screwed up because some partners stop loving each other, not because two girl love and treasure each other and hope to marry in their own country rather than fly to the Netherlands where it is legal!!!! And America has considerably higher divorces than anywhere in Scandavia!!!!We are glad we lampasted your story if this is the kind of values you believe in. Bigotry is discrimination against someone on the basis of religion, sexuality, creed, race, age or gender. It does not include hating racists or bigots. Traditional Western Culture is ancient Egypt, Persia and Greece. And Persia and Greece had no problems with certain relationships!!!!!!!!!!! So thank you for proving pleatherdyke's opinions on you! Any support we showed you, consider it gone!!!!
With Anger,
Anna and Heather

Homosexual relationships break up too. Does that mean that all homosexual relationships are a failure? Of course not! No more than divorces discredit traditional marriage. And divorce rates are considerably lower in Scandinavia because marriages are less common over there, as demonstrated by their higher birth rate outside of wedlock.

And the fact that I agree with the traditional meaning of marriage does not make me a racist or bigot. That's like saying that your belief that marriage should be between only two people is bigotry against Mormons and Muslims, among which certain sects allow polygamy. As far as I am concerned, your particular lifestyle is your business and is your right to pursue as an American citizen.

You obviously hate me passionately because I have a different point of view on what marriage should be. Well, for the record, I do not hate you at all for disagreeing with me on this or any other subject. That should make it abundantly clear to all which one of us really is the hate mongering bigot.

My little bit

I know, deep down I know this is something I should stay away from... but I suppose I am a masochist in this one area and I just have a couple of things to say, take from them what you will ((and I just wrote this wihout a spell check, so I appologize for my murder of my native tounge))

1) I actualy requested this story series once in the request forum... it is not exactly as I remember it, and the issues are certinaly more obvious now. When I first read it was as a younger tickler and in the newsgroup days everything was new and exciting. It is not my favorite story, (that goes to Kittletown) but just like Kittletown (a tale with obvious male dominated overtones) I belived the male domination to be a plot element, something to get the tickling of females on the move. As for the personal statements I don't know what to think of those. I will say that if I have learned one thing in life it is that bigotry is the most dangerous form of hate, because it builds in you like a cancer you might not even know is there... and I wish better for everyone.

2) I think all the talk about if a country is "puritanical" or not is funny in an argument about bigotry and judgement. America, like every country is made up of people. The countrys policy might be puritanical, there majority might be... but I think the reason people jump in defense is because as Americans we may very well not be. Feel free to take excepetion here, I might disagree with myself on this, if I thought about it longer.

3) This is the one near and dear to me... my job is as an entertainer. In my buisness there is a large homosexual comunity and gay issues are a big deal. I agree, certain words are just as bad as racial slurs or any other profanity, however.... with all due respect to the why of it all... Anna and Heather, I have to question your reposting of the story. I hope you don't take offense because I respect your motivation, I really do... but as an artist I have to question going in and altering a persons creative work. Sure Walmart does it (and I dispise them for it) but they do it with the artists permission or the people who own the copywrites permision, because those people want to make money. Putting a disclamer is one thing... I don't know how I feel about that, but this is a forum with rules, and if people want a disclamer so be it... but to change a word in another persons story (I imagine without permision) though well intentioned is really questionable to me. As you said times change, and this story was written awhile back. It is a time capsule of the who and where it was written in. Even though its just a tickling story and not a novel, it probobly means something to its author. I hate to think of the day that someone re-writes Uncle Tom's Cabin or Dracula to make them "more likeable". Don't get me wrong I am not comparing these books to this story, there is no comparison (no offense to Lurch), but there are certain ethics of art that I must try to defend. Just as I have fought the powers that be in this country that would have perfered to change just one offensive word, and Gone With the Wind would be remembered by "my dear, I don't give a darn"

Anna and Heather, in my opinion you are right to voice disgust, even anger if thats what you feel... but I think censorship, and disrespecting the authors artistic voice in the manner of substituting is just as bad or worse. Just my ramblings.... much respect to all.

Reply to Lurch7

AS for rewriting the story, it is not something we undertook lightly in fact, we originally did so then removed it and changed the title. We DO NOT approve of censorship. But we are entitled to read a piece of fiction without being discriminated against. And we concede that we acted rashly to correct a word we should not have, and we should have waited for Lurch7's approval. For that Lurch7 we apologise. And for the record Lurch7, we are aware that no sexuality has a perfect score. That relationships break up. But the idea that only some people are allowed to do something is WRONG! What if you weren't allowed to do something because you're Catholic or Muslim, say use public transport!!!! How fair would that be? What if only lesbians could get married and the law was against straight marriage? We would always oppose such restriction! We aren't Americans citizens we're Asutralian citizens, but seeing as Australia always listen to America anyway, a little less talk and more action on fairness goes a long way. As for freedom of speech , we have no objection but in Australia we believe that free speech and bigotry have no place together and America would be best serve following that example. Tradition is a fine thing until it becomes outdated e.g slavery, 2nd class citizenship. The right to marry should be available to all people over 18. We ask only to treated the same way as a heterosexual man or woman would be. Same age, same rights. We don't hate you, we hate the fact you express opinions which are hurtful to us. We wouldn't mistreat you if you were not a so called archtypical American: Protestant Causian Male or even if you were. So when you express your opinions just think about its effects. That is what is beautiful about a strong society. Respect for others. "Judge not, lest ye be judged!" That's all we ask. You are entitled to your views, just remember to think about its effect. Political Correctness has often been considered over the top, and maybe it is, but respect should NEVER be seen to be over the top. Forgive us if we went over the top, but when we read this story first it has a disclaimer which claimed that the story was just a story and did not reflect your beliefs. That was nice. Just a thought!
Yours Sincerely,
Anna and Heather
P.S MasterTT your words are wise, but censorship is not even close to as bad as the restriction of equal rights!
P.P.S As to the question of bigamy, that's not the same because we are not asking for the right to marry more than one girl, only the same right as everyone else has! Bigamy means additional rights, not what we are asking for. Same right Lurch7, the same right you have to marry the girl you love, we would like it too! There is no difference because it's still two people getting married! A man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man, still two human beings professing their love.
P.P.P.S We only wanted to read a nice tickle series which was clean and free of insult. A disclaimer is that. That is why people object. A disclaimer which as far as we are concerned removes Lurch7 from any claims of being prejudiced or a bigot! That's all!
P.P.P.P.S We never intend to cause another sorority issue! Forgive us that, an issue came up that cut us at the heart!
P.P.P.P.P.S Because of laws, we have to fly to Netherlands to get married!!!!
Which is expensive!

Anna Donnison said:
AS for rewriting the story, it is not something we undertook lightly in fact, we originally did so then removed it and changed the title. We DO NOT approve of censorship. But we are entitled to read a piece of fiction without being discriminated against. And we concede that we acted rashly to correct a word we should not have, and we should have waited for Lurch7's approval. For that Lurch7 we apologise. And for the record Lurch7, we are aware that no sexuality has a perfect score. That relationships break up. But the idea that only some people are allowed to do something is WRONG! What if you weren't allowed to do something because you're Catholic or Muslim, say use public transport!!!! How fair would that be? What if only lesbians could get married and the law was against straight marriage? We would always oppose such restriction! We aren't Americans citizens we're Asutralian citizens, but seeing as Australia always listen to America anyway, a little less talk and more action on fairness goes a long way. As for freedom of speech , we have no objection but in Australia we believe that free speech and bigotry have no place together and America would be best serve following that example. Tradition is a fine thing until it becomes outdated e.g slavery, 2nd class citizenship. The right to marry should be available to all people over 18. We ask only to treated the same way as a heterosexual man or woman would be. Same age, same rights. We don't hate you, we hate the fact you express opinions which are hurtful to us. We wouldn't mistreat you if you were not a so called archtypical American: Protestant Causian Male or even if you were. So when you express your opinions just think about its effects. That is what is beautiful about a strong society. Respect for others. "Judge not, lest ye be judged!" That's all we ask. You are entitled to your views, just remember to think about its effect. Political Correctness has often been considered over the top, and maybe it is, but respect should NEVER be seen to be over the top. Forgive us if we went over the top, but when we read this story first it has a disclaimer which claimed that the story was just a story and did not reflect your beliefs. That was nice. Just a thought!
Yours Sincerely,
Anna and Heather
P.S MasterTT your words are wise, but censorship is not even close to as bad as the restriction of equal rights!
P.P.S As to the question of bigamy, that's not the same because we are not asking for the right to marry more than one girl, only the same right as everyone else has! Bigamy means additional rights, not what we are asking for. Same right Lurch7, the same right you have to marry the girl you love, we would like it too! There is no difference because it's still two people getting married! A man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man, still two human beings professing their love.
P.P.P.S We only wanted to read a nice tickle series which was clean and free of insult. A disclaimer is that. That is why people object. A disclaimer which as far as we are concerned removes Lurch7 from any claims of being prejudiced or a bigot! That's all!
P.P.P.P.S We never intend to cause another sorority issue! Forgive us that, an issue came up that cut us at the heart!
P.P.P.P.P.S Because of laws, we have to fly to Netherlands to get married!!!!
Which is expensive!

You already have the SAME RIGHT to marry as everyone else does. After all, a heterosexual woman is no more able to marry another woman than a lesbian does. Australian law surely permits you to marry under the same terms that it sets down for all others. In the first place, no law in any state in the United States or Australia now or ever has forbidden homosexuals to marry. The law has never asked that a man prove his heterosexuality in order to marry a woman, or a woman hers in order to marry a man. Any homosexual man who can persuade a woman to take him as her husband can avail himself of all the rights of husbandhood under the law. And, in fact, many homosexual men have done precisely that, without any legal prejudice at all. Ditto with lesbian women. Many have married men and borne children. And while a fair number of such marriages in recent years have ended in divorce, there are many that have not.
You do yourself no good when you pretend that a campaign to shake marriage to its core is a quest for " human rights." Women no more have a fundamental human right to marry other women than mothers have to marry their sons, and no one ought to be called a bigot for saying so. When tens of millions of Americans, in state after state, vote against remaking society's core institution, their views are entitled to a modicum of respect. That goes for Australians too.

After all, a large and growing majority of Americans and Australians treat same-sex relationships with respect. Gay and lesbian couples are widely accepted as part of the social landscape, they enjoy many legal rights and privileges, and no one challenges their freedom of private conduct. But civic equality goes only so far, and most Americans draw the line at saying that sex should be irrelevant to marriage, the core function of which is to unite the sexes.

lurch7 said:
You already have the SAME RIGHT to marry as everyone else does. After all, a heterosexual woman is no more able to marry another woman than a lesbian does. Australian law surely permits you to marry under the same terms that it sets down for all others. In the first place, no law in any state in the United States or Australia now or ever has forbidden homosexuals to marry. The law has never asked that a man prove his heterosexuality in order to marry a woman, or a woman hers in order to marry a man. Any homosexual man who can persuade a woman to take him as her husband can avail himself of all the rights of husbandhood under the law. And, in fact, many homosexual men have done precisely that, without any legal prejudice at all. Ditto with lesbian women. Many have married men and borne children. And while a fair number of such marriages in recent years have ended in divorce, there are many that have not.
You do yourself no good when you pretend that a campaign to shake marriage to its core is a quest for " human rights." Women no more have a fundamental human right to marry other women than mothers have to marry their sons, and no one ought to be called a bigot for saying so. When tens of millions of Americans, in state after state, vote against remaking society's core institution, their views are entitled to a modicum of respect. That goes for Australians too.

After all, a large and growing majority of Americans and Australians treat same-sex relationships with respect. Gay and lesbian couples are widely accepted as part of the social landscape, they enjoy many legal rights and privileges, and no one challenges their freedom of private conduct. But civic equality goes only so far, and most Americans draw the line at saying that sex should be irrelevant to marriage, the core function of which is to unite the sexes.

Wow...You are unbelievably unlearned.There are so many bigoted and misinformed comments I almost lost my dinner reading your crap.So tell me if homosexual behavior is unnatural than why do thousands of animals in the word practice it?Including bonobo chimps,close relatives to us humans.Your bigoted "morals" luckily will soon die with the rest of your pointless traditions as people start to become smart.Your "calling me bigoted is also bigoted"Yes we're also bigots for hating the ku klux klan....Do us all a favor and invest in some sense.

Hey now

Hey now people, why not act like adult and relax, got a problem with the story, just hit the back button on your computer. This is a friendly forum, let's keep it that way, got a problem suck it in and live with it. Do that for this forum at least, speak your mind where it really matters, this forum is for tickling. For every kind, so if this kind angers you suck it up and go to the next, plain and simple, it will save all of us a lot of trouble. I think this story is very creative, I can see why people might get offended, but just relax, there is far more insulting things on the internet then this.

Gothmog said:
Wow...You are unbelievably unlearned.There are so many bigoted and misinformed comments I almost lost my dinner reading your crap.So tell me if homosexual behavior is unnatural than why do thousands of animals in the word practice it?Including bonobo chimps,close relatives to us humans.Your bigoted "morals" luckily will soon die with the rest of your pointless traditions as people start to become smart.Your "calling me bigoted is also bigoted"Yes we're also bigots for hating the ku klux klan....Do us all a favor and invest in some sense.

I never said that homosexual behavior was unnatural. Nowhere in any of my posts have I said that. This is an example of a strawman so you can rationalize hating those with different values and outlooks than your own, properly demonstrating who the REAL bigots are here.

And comparing traditional marriage to slavery, genocide, and lynchings is not only innacurate, but morally untenable as well. Homosexuality is not a race, after all. It is a lifestyle. And no one can treat all lifestyles equally like you can races. A decent example is that the same people who endorse same sex marriages also are completely closed to redefining marriage for polygamists or incestuous couples and other controversial lifestyles.

By your reasoning, how can redifining marraige only for the homosexual lifestyle and not all other lifestyles be in the interests of equality and fairness? Would that not be the same thing as looking your nose down on all races but whites and make you no better than the KKK yourself? I think not!

Just agree to disagree

To think this issue all began over a disclaimer! Okay, we see now that Lurch7 has his views and even though his views would forbid me (Anna) from legally marrying the woman I (Anna) adore, I (Anna) just want to read a part 4! Neither of us mentioned lynching or genocide! The fact that Lurch7's views impact not on his life but ours is his decision. But what upsets both of us is the fact that Lurch7 can marry whatever woman he wants and we cannot. That is the equal right! There is a huge gap between two women in love which is just two and a man or a woman marrying many in the oppositve sex. The reason bigamy is illegal is not because of anti-polygamious thought, but it is considered to be somewhat unfair to the same sex involvers (the wives to the one man or the husbands to the one wife), there is a disparity of power. Lesbian marriages are not that way at all! They would be the same as heterosexual marriages! All Heather and I (Anna) want is to marry each other. That doesn't hurt the concept of marriage. Adultery and Las Vegas quickies do (that last one is a joke!). Britney Spears got married twice in a year (An extreme example, but still unfair)! I (Anna) just want to marry the girl I love. That's all. Marriage is NOT about uniting the sexes but about love that exists between two people. We love each other, Heather and I (Anna) but since we can't marry in Australia or in America (Except in Boston, we think), that's just what we will have to live with. Lurch7, if the roles were reversed we would fight for your rights, we just wanted to add. that. But we do not wish this thread to end up like the sorority thread. Consider this an agreement to disagree. Travalion3000 is right, so we'll concede not the issue but fighting over it. We meant only in reference to slavery that this also was a traditional view that many Southerners had and it was been proven to be wrong. Maybe one day, love will shine ahead of hate. At any rate, both Heather and I (Anna) voted conservative (liberal Party) for Howard over Latham so I (Anna) guess that's just that. So since you said you do not belief anything your story said, then okay. Just please don't use the words le**** or D****, cause they hurt. Thank you and God Bless
Yours Sincerely,
Anna and Heather
P.S Lurch7, We hope for your sake, any children you have or will have don't want lesbian marriages! (That's not an attack or an insult! We just feel it would be an unpleasant experience for you!)
P.P.S Any chance of Part4, now that you have dealt with the mean lesbians? (A joke!) (No intended Patronising!)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back