• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickler Of The Opera (m/f) - MY First tickling story attempt!

pfromptown

TMF Expert
This is (loosely) based on the 2004 film, not the original West End/Broadway musical (That's better, but doesn't have Emmy Rossum in it!). Please tell me what you think, negative or positive.

Christine Daae Felt like she wasn't going to get out of this place as the boat entered a tunnel and began moving towards a large gate, which was cranking open seemingly automatically. The Angel of Music was indeed not what she had expected; he was less than angelic anyway. She wasn't sure whether he really was an angel or just some distorted man. This wasn't a normal situation to be in anyway, but she had to admit to herself she was intrigued with it all. After all he couldn't very well do harm to her, after her spellbinding debut performance, which she was still coming down from. She did have the sinking feeling still, that the angel was annoyed with her for some reason.

The boat passed through the gateway now, slowing and coming to rest on the bank of what seemed to be the end of the Opera sewer, even though the odour was perfectly normal. Before she could say anything the Angel suddenly proclaimed: "I have brought you to the seat of music's sweet throne! Here all must pay homage to music!" Christine was slightly taken aback, but was impressed with the Angel’s passion for music, which she shared.

He proceeded to help her from the boat and led her by hand up to his huge organ. She now knew that Buquet, the scoundrel theatre handyman, was not lying when he frightened the female dancers with tales of hearing organ music and singing after lights out. The rumours were all true. The so called Phantom of the Opera was her very own Angel of Music.

"Why have you brought me here Angel?" She asked. The Angel eyed Christine up and down for a few seconds, causing her to feel quite scared as she realised how vulnerable and desolate her situation was. He must have read her poorly disguised emotion, as he raised his hands and softly said "Never fear child, I shall never harm you. I am here to help you. For years you have been my project, all my thought and energy has gone into your voice! Behold my shrine for you!"

He took her hand again, and led her up some steps. She was feeling slightly ill at ease now and was becoming rather light headed. There were so many candles around her she strained to see. He seemed to be leading her up to another room at the top of the stairs. He stopped at a red curtain and gestured for her to look inside. There was a dummy that had her exact facial features, with a beautiful gown on. It looked exactly like her. Christine found it all too much to take in and felt her vision black out and her legs go from underneath her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she awoke, she found it hard to move. Her eyes sharply blinked back into focus and she realised why. She was on a heart shaped bed, in a different room to the one she had passed out in. This room was much the same as the last one, with many golden candles and curtains about the place. She looked down at her feet and saw what appeared to be red velvet rope around both of her ankles. She then realised the same was true of her wrists, although they were spread-eagled out at her sides. The small coat she was wearing had vanished; she was just in her corset, knee high stockings and heeled shoes. The Angel walked into the room.

His face was of course covered by that mask, and from the angle he was standing at she could not decipher his feelings from his face. It was just an eerie white spectre that observed her. "What have you done to me?" Christine asked innocently. "I have done no harm to you, release me, please"
The Angel approached her now, and she saw that his face was not as angry as she had anticipated. It was more calm excitement. "'No harm' is not an expression I would use to describe what you have done to me, child." The Angel retorted. "You are everything to me, Christine. I have trained your voice since you were but a child, worrying and constantly thinking about you. My obsessive desire was to come true this very night!" The Angel shouted now. "But alas, you have let me down. Now should be the time for celebrating, but indeed you deemed it necessary to celebrate on news of your new position as lead female vocalist. Do not dare deny to me that you and your friend Meg snook four full bottles of brandy out of Madame Giry's personal quarters last night! I saw you, and watched you ruin all my hard toiled work as you broke one of the few rules I have ever set you. I have told you ever since you turned eighteen years of age that alcohol ruins the throat before a performance! And yet you ignored me! And tonight your voice was terrible compared to that that has delighted me for so long. Tonight you ruined what should have been my greatest victory". The Angel seemed to calm down now, but Christine was still taken aback by his speech. "Forgive me Angel" Christine pleaded "I shall not disobey your word again!" The Angel smiled. "That, my child, is where you are correct"

He pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed, where Christine's feet were tied. He proceeded to remove both her white shoes and place them at the foot of the bed. Christine was wondering what the Angel was doing, with great alarm, when he began stroking the sole of her foot with his gloved finger, tracing from the base of her toes to her heel. She found this odd, in the least, but soon realised what he had in mind. "Angel please, not that! I hate being tickled! I have truly learnt my lesson through fright alone!" The Angel chuckled. "No, my child, you have not yet learned of my power over you. This will ensure that you never sing a bum note again!"

He reached up to her right knee and dragged her stocking down to her ankle. He then undid the rope holding her ankle for a moment, and slipped the stocking off. He then tied the rope to her ankle once more, firmly, but the velvet made sure that it didn't burn. He did the same for her left foot, and both her feet were bared. The Angel was clearly pleased with what he saw. Her feet were beautiful, as if she had never done ballet or danced barefoot before. They were the same colour as the rest of her: creamy white with a flush of pink. She had not put any varnish on hers nails this evening, and so her perfectly trimmed toenails were pink as well. The truth was she took good care of her feet, always taking to the streets of Paris for pedicures to ensure that whenever she danced barefoot on stage, her feet would look better than all the other girls. As the bed was heart shaped, the two posts at its foot were close together, which put her feet more or less next to each other. Christine tried to reason with him once more. "Master, please, I shall never drink again!" The Angel sat back down and said "Your punishment will be carried out, Christine, no matter how much protestation I receive. I am doing this to help you."

With that, he removed his gloves and put them on the floor. Christine scrunched her toes up with the hope of making her feet insensitive, but it was soon in vain as he ran all four fingers slowly up both her soles. Christine shot up as far as the ropes would allow. Jolting up and down and trying to suppress her laughter. She managed to squeeze out "No!" and "Please!" once, but after that concentrated on remaining as silent as possible.

The Angel was deep in concentration, but as she looked at him, he seemed to be enjoying himself. He moved his fingers faster now, and Christine lost the resolve to squeeze her toes up. She was slowly giving in to the fact that she wasn't going to beat him. Her feet were relaxed now and he was scribbling all over them with his fingers, which felt like they had never left his gloves. Christine started giggling, only in patches but this made the Angel slow down slightly, which for some reason tickled even more. Finally Christine began giggling uncontrollably. She couldn't help it, and she started to plead once more.

"Angel plheease! This is hehehehehehehehehehahorrible! Stopiiit!" The Angel wasn't saying anything now, however. He had his mind set on the pair of ticklish feet in front of him. He stopped moving his fingers up and down and stopped at her arches, wiggling his fingers there incessantly. Christine became aware of her giggles becoming laughter, and at an alarming rate. She closed her eyes as the inevitable non-stop laughter came out. She shouted now:

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANGEL!!!! STOP IT PLEASE! THIS IS TORTURE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! STOP! MMMMMMMMNNNOOOOOO! I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! HAVE MERCY WISE ONE!!"

The Angel stood up now, still tickling her but moving the chair so that he was facing away from her. He released her right foot, which was a relief, but then put her left foot under his armpit and stretched her toes back with one hand. She had not stopped laughing and he kept her going as he tickled the base of her toes and her instep with the same speed as before. This was unbearable and yet there was nothing she could do about it. Except laugh screamingly.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE! THIS IS HORRIBLE MASTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! SSSSSSSSSTOPIT! I AM CHANGED!"

To her surprise, he did stop. She stopped laughing after about ten seconds and was breathing in as much air as possible. When she looked up, the Angel had disappeared. She let her head fall back on her pillow and let her breathing return to normal. She began to recover, and lay in a weary state for a few minutes when she felt something pull at the little toe of her left foot. She looked up in a state of fright and saw the Angel, with more red velvet in his hand. He wove the velvet in between her toes and pulled it tight, so that her toes were completely immobile. He then tied the velvet to the bed post and repeated the procedure on her right foot. Her feet were now completely immobile, and she cried in desperation "Master I beg you, no more! I will never touch it again! I swear on my father’s grave!"

The Angel did not reply, but turned behind him and fiddled in a draw. He then turned to face her and held up a very fine, sharp looking, yellow feather. Christine's eyes widened. "Please, I beg you Angel, cease this! It is agony to me!" Once again, her pleas fell on deaf ears as he began dragging it up and down her now immovable sole. Her resolve was breaking far faster than last time. It tickled much more than his fingers had, and after about a minute, try as she might, she giggling and then laughing insanely. She couldn't even wriggle her toes or flap her feet around because of the tightness of the rope.

"Pleeeeeeease......"

The Angel seemed to have expert control of the feather, making it move where he pleased. He kept this up for about ten minutes, but it seemed like days to the tortured Ms Daae. He then reached behind him again, still tickling her foot with the feather in his left hand, and brought out an identical red feather in his right hand. Christine thought she would explode as the second feather was applied to her other foot, this was really too much to take. For the second time that evening, she fainted.

When she awoke, she was in her own bed in her small living quarters. She was still quite scared, but the familiar sound of Meg's snoring comforted her. She wondered to herself whether she had been dreaming, that her nightmares were taking a new form, but then noticed a note at the end of her bed.

Christine,
Hopefully, we shall not meet again in such circumstances. If my rules are broken once more you will not be released for some time, and I will employ new techniques to punish you. I will be watching you and looking out for you as always. Take tomorrow's lesson off. We have more work to do.
Farewell, Child
O.G.

I loved it. Could u please, PLEASE write another one, this one with Daae and Meg Giry?! Thanks.

this is a great story and since i'm in music i liked the idea of the phantom of the opera theme. will she obey from now on and not drink anymore? hmmm i'm sort of hoping she falls off the perverbial waggon. love your stories.

isabeau :bunny:

i LOVE phantom of the opera!!!!!! You need one with raoul tickling someone though....*sigh*...it was lovely!
beth

This is absolutely TERRIFIC I LOVE THIS STORY!!! I love Phantom of the Opera, what a great story and totally believable and not real far fetched either, totally awesome!!! I love this please please write another sequel to this story I LOVE it!!! I am a total true Phantom of the Opera fanatic and I love Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of the movie. I love Gerald Butler and the guy that plays Raul in the movie and love Emmy Rossum, awesome cast in the movie. That movie is so awesome and so terrific, totally incredible and has some real sexy scenes in the movie. Totally loved how you added playful tickle torture in the story MORE MORE MORE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Hi folks,

It's been a while (Actually I've just looked and my God: it's nearly 8 Years to the day!) since I wrote that story. The response I had, although small, was great and I just realised that I never said thank you - so here's a belated note of thanks.

It was originally intended to be the first part of a trilogy but I put my writing on the back-burner for some time and kind of forgot about it, however I'm considering starting writing again and may get round to finishing the sequel to this, which I began but never got round to completing - would people still be interested in seeing it?

Best,

pfromptown

I would certainly be interested in a follow up! Some things are worth the wait!

Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back