• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some stories i've been visualizing for awhile now

the7joker7

TMF Novice
Lately i've been sorta coming up with and visualizing some tickling stories involving my favorite imaginary tickle toys. I've been thinking about writing them out and posting them here...but it would be alot of work, so if anyone thinks they might be interested let me know and i'll try starting on it. I posted something very much like this about a dream I had awhile ago, and started fleshing it out. Hopefully this doesn't have any tickling interactions between an adult and minor, I did my best but I don't know how far the rule goes...sorry if this breaks that rule.

It's a series of several connected stories, here's the characters, who they look like, what they're like, etc.

Cory: This is pretty much the manifestation of me in this story, as he's the one who's usually always in control and does most of the tickling. He starts out in part 1 as a 21 year old on his honeymoon. He was a extremely successful child actor and is thus very rich. He's nice, strong, protective, and loving, and close to a perfect husband. If it wasn't for that little fetish anyways...

Michelle: The wife of Cory. Looks like Tea/Anzu from yugioh, I just changed the name to something I like better. She starts out in part 1 as a 22 year old on her honeymoon with Cory of course. Growing up spoiled, yet still a tomboy, she's softened up a bit over the years and is ready to be the queen that she's sure Cory will treat her like. She feels it's nearly a perfect match, but during the honeymoon finds out about the strange fetish of Cory and her amazing weakness to it.

Jessica: The first child of Cory/Michelle. Looks pretty much like Misty's sisters from pokemon, except a little more...detailed. And she has...oh say blonde hair. Is introduced in part 3 as a 8 year old. Just as any daughter of a multi-billionaire would, she's been raised like a princess, but soon finds imperfections in her upbringing when her dad's hobbies are revealed to her.

Jeremy: The second child of Cory/Michelle. Looks like no one in particular, i'll explain him more if I ever get around to writing the stories. In introduced as part 3 as a 4 year old. He also is very much spoiled by his incredibly wealthy parents, and manages to avoid the disadvantages by being a boy instead of a girl. Apperantly Cory only likes to tickle girls. He discovers at an early age his also has a huge tickling fetish, but tries to hide it. It eventually gets out, however, and instead of being punished or made fun of, as he expected, Jeremy finds he is the favorite of the father and shows him a good time with their shared hobby on many occasions.

Heather: The third child of Cory/Michelle. Looks like Ishizu from Yugioh. Don't ask me about the whole realism factor, it's a fictional story. >_> In introduced in part 4 as a 8 year old. Again, very spoiled, but finds out when she turns 8 all about her father's favorite thing to do in his spare time. She's more honest, better in school, and all around more loving to her dad compared to her sister, however, which pays off in terms of how often she gets tickle tortured in comparision.

That's about all I can do for now...here are some of the general ideas for the parts.

Part I: [M/F] Cory and Michelle go off on their Honeymoon, on a small tropical deserted island by themselves to...*cough*>_> for a month or so. 4 days into it however, Michelle wakes up in the stocks and her new husband's favorite fetish is revealed to her. She spends the next day finding out how ticklish she is and how good her husband is at exploiting it.

Part II: [FFFFF/M] Two weeks remain in their honeymoon, and Michelle doesn't wish to pass up this opportunity to take some revenge, as she might never get another chance. She calls up four of her friends, who secretly fly into the island. Cory wakes up tied down and at the mercy of 50 tickling fingers. Though he suffers alot over the next week, in the end he comes close to enjoying the experience.

Part III: [*/f] Cory, Michelle, Jessica and Jeremy live in a gigantic mansion in california, enjoying life and doing whatever they want as Cory continues to make millions upon millions of dollars off his company. Jessica, now 8, is finding math rather hard in school and asks Cory, now 30, for help. So he shows her how to do it the best he can, then throws her on a rack and quizzes her. Whenever she gets something wrong, he activates two dozen very fierce tiny hands, giving her the tickling of her life each time for a full minute. 4 hours and 49 wrong answers later, the lesson is over. Debatable teaching methods, but apperantly effective as Jessica doesn't miss a single math question of any sort for the rest of the school year.

Part IV: [*/f] It's four years later, and now it's Heather's turn. Cory catches her kissing a boy on the school playground, and the boy accidentally hints that it he wasn't the first one to have been on the receiving end of Heather's lips. Unable to get the information from the teachers or other kids, he doesn't have much of a choice. He puts her on the rack and begins the same treatment on her very ticklish body. Using a accurate and sensitive lie detector, he manages to get a list of every boy who she had kissed on the playground after about two hours, then simply leaves her to the mercy of the tickling hands for three more hours to punish her for doing it. Again, the treatment is effective, as she becomes a complete straight shooter with her father for the next decade and it's 7 years before she even gets a boyfriend.

Part V: [ffffff/f] Jessica is having her 17th birthday party with five of her best friends. Heather, now 14, is making trouble in the way of recording everything that happens in Jessica's bedroom and taking every opportunity she can to steal things from her sister and her 5 friends. After stealing nearly a hundred assorted items, from diaries to jewelry to plans on how to cheat on their summer reading list, she is caught. She runs for a few minutes, but in the end is captured. She's hidden the items very well and The 6 must interrogate her. And there's no better way to do so than tickle torture. All 6 get to work on her, driving her absolutely insane. She manages to keep a zipped lip for two and a half hours, but cracks after 15 minutes on a high powered tickling machine. Everyone gets their stuff back, and the six also torture the location of her diary out of her. Who knows how they'll use that when school starts up.

Part VI: [f/f, f/f, */ff, M/F] For Cory's 40th birthday, Michelle sets up a lovely scenario involving Jessica (17) and Heather (14). They both wake up on a opposite sides of a small island made up of almost all jungle. Jessica hears a recording of Heather's voice telling her she's stuck on this island for the rest of her life, and she stalks through the jungle trying to find a way out. Heather, meanwhile, falls into a trap, is knocked out and wakes up on a rack in the middle of the jungle. Jessica finds Heather and processed to try and tickle torture a way off the island out of her. She, of course, doesn't know, so the tickle session goes on for 3 hours. In a flash of confusing events, the girls find themselves trading places, and Heather begins a session of tickle torture on Jessica for revenge. Three hours later, another confusing sequence of events occurs, and the girls find themselves in the captivity of a tribe of indians, being sacrificed to their god apperantly. They are locked in a room and tickle tortured by high powered tickling machines for 6 hours straight without any breaks at all. Cory watches it all, loving every second of it, finally deactivating the illusion and letting them go. His lust not quite yet sated, he gives his wife a brief, if fierce, session of ticking that night.

Part VII: [f*/f] It's the day before jessica turns 18, and also just a few weeks until she heads off to college. Not wanting her to become a legal adult without the score between them being set, he has a big setup planned. Ever since she was 4, he has suspected her of being a liar. Most of the time minor small things, but he isn't sure how far it's gone and wants to find out. So she wakes up that morning on a rack with a vengeful Heather standing over her. Cory has decided to watch as Heather and a machine unleash havoc on Jessica's ticklish spots, to let her get revenge for all the small, minor tickle tortures she had suffered at Jessica's hands. Over the next 5 hours, in sheer agony from the expert tickling, Jessica confesses to every single lie she had ever told over the last 14 years. Then is tickled nonstop for another 5 hours for punishment. She leaves to college as a legal adult, who has decided to hold off on every lying again for the next few decades.

I'll post part VIII later, i've got something to do.

Okay, here's what I had for 8, likely to be the last part.

Part VIII: [MM*/FFFFFFFF] Jeremy is now 24, has moved away, etc. Ever since he was 5, he's had a huge tickle fetish but did everything he possibly could to keep it a secret. He had done a almost flawless job, but the material he had access to was extremely limited because of it. Finally, at 24, Cory (50) discovers the secret and decides to finally try and get full enjoyment out of their relationship. He invites him back over to his house for a gigantic tickle party. Cory leads Jeremy into a gigantic room, explaining that he's discovered his secret and how proud he is. He then turns the lights on in the room, exposing Michelle (51), Jessica (28), Heather (20), Two of the cheerleaders at his old high school, a girl friend he had in college, his old babysitter, and a mother of his friend all tied up and ready to be tickle tortured. Over the next 24 hours, Jeremy finally gets to live every single tickling fantasy he's ever had with the 8 as he, Cory, and various machines have their way with the helpless girls.

That's about it...should I try and put these stories together?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back