• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m tickler coming to TAIPEI, TOKYO, OSAKA

FingrFethr

TMF Poster
Expert m/m tickletop, also into cum control, well known in the ticklescene for a long time. My work will be bringing me to Asia in the coming months and I would love to have some tickleplay there! There is no subforum for Asia here, but I thought I'd give this a try.

I'll be in Taipei approx. July 2-18, in Tokyo approx. August 8-Sept. 4 and in Osaka approx. Sept. 5-11. Any ticklees/controlees looking to play? Newbies or experienced OK, all races welcome. (And yes, I am very much attracted to Asian guys.) E-mail me directly. Tell me about you, your tickle-experiences and fantasies and what you want (and DON'T want) in a scene.

Also, I am ignorant as to local customs about meeting guys to play, especially since I don't speak the languages. Can any of you fill me in on that so I won't be clumsy or offensive?

Me: GWM, 53, 5'11", 205, salt/pepper, goatee, brown eyes. Distinguished-looking "nice Jewish guy." More than moderately hairy. Pic to send in trade for yours.

FF

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back