• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lola in the stocks (my first story)

Feather_friend

LOLA AND THE STOCKS.

Meet Lola: a 25 year old Latina with mocha skin, huge melons, an ass that won’t quit and (most importantly) very ticklish. Which is unfortunate for her because she’s always finding herself in ticklish situations. Case in point: the time she and her husband, Thomas, visited historical Salem on their honeymoon.
They were newlyweds, enjoying their summer honeymoon touring Boston. They had just arrived in Salem and were enjoying the sites.
“Lean closer honey.” Thomas said to Lola while he took a picture of her in front of a huge wooden stock in the center of town.
“Like this? Tee-hee.” Lola giggled as she leaned over the archaic torture device, allowing her cleavage to nearly spill out over her tight white tub-top. Lola was gorgeous; it was 95 degrees today and she wore a skimpy white tub-top and a pair of blue denim “daisy dukes”. The later would have made Thomas even happier if it weren’t for the fact that Lola had cut up a perfectly good (and very expensive) pair of blue-jeans! Lola loved to flaunt her body even though it meant exposing her more ticklish areas.
(click) “Ok Lola, that’s great. Now lets take one of you inside it.” Thomas said while still looking through the camera’s view-finder.
“Inside what?” Lola asked while standing tall with her hands on her hips. Thomas was getting aroused. His young wife looked so hot in her tub-top and skimpy shorts; it was like she was wearing a bikini in public.
“The stocks, silly.” Thomas giggled.
“I don’t know..” Lola said slowly. Looking down at the device, she knew the lock was a fake but what if she got stuck in it anyway?
“Come on Lola!” Thomas cheared. “It’s our honeymoon. It’s not like we’re ever coming back to Salem. This will be our only chance for a picture like this.”
“Sigh.” Lola said while rolling her eyes. Obeying her husband, Lola bent down and entered the wooden device. Her head fit through one big hole in the middle while her wrists were secured through two smaller opening on either side. She was in an awkward kneeling position: she was on her knees with her boobs thrust forward and her ass high in the air. Luckily, the stocks were padded to reduce discomfort.
(click) “Good, good Lola.” Thomas grinned while taking several shots of his lovely wife at several angles. After a minute, Thomas instructed Lola to get out of the stocks so they can do a little shopping.
(struggling) “Hey! I’m stuck!” Lola said with a grimace, trying to make it sound like a joke but secretively scared.
“What? Are you sure?” Thomas said. Trying the wooden latches himself but unable to free his trapped wife.
“Its stuck.” Said Thomas.
“Stuck?” Lola gasped.
“Stuck.” Thomas shrugged.
“STUCK?” Lola cried with worry.
“Look, the wood must be swollen from the humidity. I’ll run over to the security office and get help.”
“Oh my god!” Lola moaned. Looking down, she saw how far out her cleavage was showing from over her top and vaguely aware of how her ass must look bent over in her Daisy-dukes.
“Thomas!!!!” Lola cried nervously.
“Oh god!” Thomas stammered while clutching his stomach.
“????” Lola frowned.
“The chilly dog.” Thomas said.
“The chilly dog?” Lola gasped.
“THE CHILLY DOG!” Thomas said while clutching his stomach.
“You just had to have that damned chilly dog for lunch, didn’t you? I told you that vender looked skuzzy.” Lola called to her husband as he quickly (and awkwardly) ran toward the port-a-potties.
Thomas had to take care of his bowels before he could rescue his wife, and judging by the long line of people standing at the port-a-potties, she would have to wait a long time.
Just when things couldn’t get any worse, Lola heard a familiar voice call out to her from behind.
“Lola?” A tall curly haired blond appeared in front of her. She was wearing dark glasses and her wide-brim sun hat concealed most of her face, but Lola recognized her immediately.
“Hi Wendy.” Lola sighed. She was glad to see a friendly face from her high school years, but the stress of her accidental “’confinement” left her sounding tired.
Wendy was a familiar face from Lola’s high school years, but she was far from a friend. Wendy and Thomas were an ‘item” long before Lola arrived at their school. Thomas dumped Wendy soon afterwards and she has had a growing resentment for Lola ever since.
“What are you doing here?” Wendy said while casually resting her hand across Lola’s near-bear shoulders (feeling Lola’s sudden discomfort from Wendy’s fingers confirmed to Wendy that Lola was still very ticklish).
“It’s our honeymoon: me and Thomas.” Lola said, biting her lip so as not to giggle.
“Oh…..Thomas.” Wendy muttered. She casually traced one long fingernail from the back of Lola’s neck and down her back.
“hehheheee” Lola giggled helplessly. “Oh Wendy, you got to help me. I’m stuck in these stocks and Thomas is trying to find help, but he ate a chilly dog and…”
Wendy’s fingers ran up and down Lola’s exposed middle, sending her into an uncontrollable freefall of laughter.
“HAHAHAHAAAAAA…NOOOOO…HEHEHEEEE!” Lola shrieked and thrashed helplessly like a fish on a line.
Wendy was enjoying herself. She had long since been looking for a way to pay Lola back for stealing her boyfriend, and now she finally found it.
Lola’s bent-over position combined with her skimpy shorts gave the mischievous Wendy a new target: Lola’s ass! The tops of Lola’s ass-cheeks were sticking out of the daisy-dukes much like the stereotypical Plumber bent under a sink. But where a plumber’s ass was gross, Lola’s was smooth, darkly tan and tight.
Lola suddenly felt an uncomfortable itch move slowly across her exposed ass crack. Twitching seemed to only make the sensation worse.
Wendy had plucked a tall feathery weed growing along side the stocks and was slowly dragging it across the tops of poor Lola’s ass.
“Oh my God. Hehehehheheeee. No! hahahhahaaaaa. Wendy! Heheheeeee” Lola blurted and babbled incoherently as she giggled.
With her free hand, Wendy pulled off one of Lola’s shoes and began to torment her exposed foot with her long red nails.
“Does this tickle?” Wendy taunted the helpless Lola while dozens of passing tourists looked on in amazement.
“Hahhahahhhaaaaa (gurgle) hehehhehheheeeeee” Lola couldn’t speak. And every ticklish spasm and squirm made her beautiful brown breast push further and further out of her contrasting white tube-top.
“I’m so glad I found you again, Lola.” Wendy whispered in her captives ear while never letting up on the tickling.
Lola was laughing too hard and uncontrollably to hear Wendy’s words or to be mortified by them. All she knew was that she was being tickled while bent over in a set of medieval stocks while wearing a slutyt clothes; this made her 1,000 times more ticklish. How did she always manage to end up in such ticklish situations?
“Now that I know where you and Thomas are, you’ll be seeing more of me.” Wendy continued to say while ticking Lola. Wendy had many plans for the ticklish Lola, and her dead daddy’s money would make sure Lola wouldn’t be able to stop laughing for as long as she and Thomas were married.
Non of this registered to Lola. The poor Latina was too far gone from her ticklish torment to even comprehend what Wendy was saying. Lola just kept laughing and laughing. Even long after Wendy had left Lola, other tourists happily stepped up to take the place of Lola’s tormentor; their wives agreeing to snap pictures of their husbands tickling the slut while keeping a watchful eye out for Thomas.
Thomas spent nearly an hour inside the port-a-potty relieving himself and then waiting patiently for a park attendant to replace the toilet paper role.
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHHEEHE..NOOO!...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!” Lola thrashed and laughed loudly as she was tickled mercilessly non-stop. Her huge melons long since spilling completely out of her tube-top and swaying bare and freely in front of the cameras; Lola’s shorts had also slid further down, exposing more of her ass to tickling as well.
“OMYGODOMYGOD!HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Please do continue! :D

That was great, I love your casual style and the character of Lola. Not to mention the hinting promise of futher stories involving Wendy.

One more thing, if that was your first story and your going to do more I guarantee you'll have a archive to yourself in no time! :woot:

Great work!

What a fun story. You did great and hopefully these comments will give you the incentive to write more.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back