• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BTVS: Love Hurts Almost (teaser)

MasterTT

TMF Regular
I know this subject has been done alot, and this is a kinnda rushed begining, but I just wanted to get into this story so let me know how it sounds.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer, all characters and ideas associated with it, belong to Fox, and the creative genius that is Joss Wedon. I just wanted to get back into the writing thing, and I thought I'd start with this rather than creating a whole new world. I hope you like it.

Love Hurts... Almost (Teaser)

"I love her." That was what the petite blonde kept playing on her answering machine. Anything else might be easy enough to ignore... I mean she wanted so badly to just forget about Faith. Faith was the one thing in this world that really reminded Buffy of the darkest parts of herself. Sure she had won the physical confrontations, but she had never walked away from a battle with Faith without the kind of scars on your soul that make a strong person tremble.
When she had first heard the message, she thought it was a joke... "Hi, Ms. Summers.... Look, I know you don't know me but I am a friend of a friend of yours. Um... someone you know anyway, Faith. I think I can help her, but I need your help first, I know you probably, don't wanna hear about any of this... but your the only one who can help me... I wouldn't come to you but, I love her" the rest was the please call me at blah blah garbage, but that I love her part kept sticking in Buffy's mind. For so long, Buffy beloved that what Faith needed in her life was someone to honestly care about her, someone to love her. After a certain amount of experience you become a pretty good human lie detector, and unless this guy was a lot better of an actor than most he was on the level. Now, a huge part of her wanted to just leave Faith... leave her to her own fate, leave her to rot, but that wasn't the nature of Buffy Summers, so she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice was young, sweet, he sounded just a little bit on the other side of innocent, but not evil, at least not at first hearing. One last moment of weakness, she almost hung up the phone, but then stopped just short and blurted out, "Hi... I'm Buffy, you called about Faith"
"Oh yeah, thank you so much for calling. I'm Aaron, I am... I was one of the psychiatrists working with Faith...." Aaron paused for a moment, he took a deep breath, "look, I could lose my job in a heartbeat here, and to be honest I wouldn't care, but there is no way I can help Faith if I can't see her. I need you to assure me that nothing we say leaves the two of us... ever."
"I'm sure your big on the trust, like how Faith knows your chatting it up with the gal who put her in a comma, why don't you save the ethical doctor act for the tourists and just tell me what you want" Buffy snapped back. The silence from the other end was deafening, "fine... you got your confidentiality agreement - k? Now get to the point cause when it comes to having long talks about Faith, it ranks right up there with having romantic interludes with a Polgara daemon only there's no chance of getting lucky after."
"Well you see... I was treating Faith... and it was going pretty well. Buffy she was really starting to open up to me, but I..."
"You slept with her?" Buffy rolled her eyes, "join the mile low club"
"no, no.. but I did kiss her" Aaron said a bit resigned. "Or she kissed me or something, we kissed... and now she wont talk to me anymore. She just comes in and sits an hour every day we just stare... I touched her hand once, and ... well she broke my jaw.
Now they bring her in in chains. It's just... I feel like Im back at square one. But I can't give up on her, I know she cares about me."
"Nothing says I love you like a broken jaw." Buffy tried hard not to laugh, this guy sounded so worried. "Ok... so what do you want me to do."
"I'm at my wits end, I don't know what to do or say. Since my indiscretion she worse than ever. She gets in fights, she breaks things. She's not trying to escape, she just quit trying to get along."
"And this is my problem... because you ruined one good chance to help Faith cause you couldn't say no to some on the job smooches?" This was the part where Buffy Summers remembered how much she could really hate men. Why would she even help this guy.
"Because... when we were getting along, I called in ever friend, every favor.... even your friend Angel, and we thought if we tried we could even get your old watcher to help. The prison can no longer deal with Faith, but because I had shown good results with Faith... rather than putting her in simi-perminant isolation, they were going to remand her into my custody. Now... that may be impossible. Can you imagine what months of isolation from human contact would do to Faith. To any chance she might have had."
"And what makes you believe that you could possibly keep control of an angry slayer. One that obviously used your face for a focus mitt?" Buffy retorted.. but she couldn't help thinking about Faith, you say all the time "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy." but now... Buffy had to decide just what she would wish on one of hers.
"I have certain ways of combating Faith, but I don't wanna do that... I want to make her at least simi controlled. No drugs... I just... I need to know how to deal with her. Ive read everything there are no lists of weaknesses for slayers... I mean a few people have killed them, but nothing much seems to work except draining there blood, or anything else that would kill a human girl."
"You wanna domesticate a killer slayer?" Buffy smirked "were not like puppy's, and we know Faith will bite."
"I know you don't understand Ms. Summers, but I can't just give up on Faith. I only have one month before I lose her forever. You have to help me... don't you know, no matter how wrong it might be... what it mean to love someone till you lose yourself. Ms. Summers, help me, I love her."
The silence lasted almost five minutes... Aaron was sure his plea had fell on deaf ears, but he listened for the click, until Buffy hung up there was a tinny bit of hope. "There is... one thing" she shattered the silence with a near whisper... "she'll probably never forgive you. And I know Faith... she will hate you at least at first... but its your only chance no matter how small."
"I'll do it, whatever it is... as long as it wont hurt her..."
"Shell suffer... if you don't have the stomach for it don't waste my time. You want this kind of info, the stuff that's not in the watchers journals... something only another slayer would know... then you promise me, you go ALL the way. She's either a domesticated puppy, or she goes in solitary." Buffy worried, there were things she had never told anyone, and to tell something about Faith was to tell it about herself, but on the other hand, Faith would finally face the fires of hell, with someone who loved her holding her hand. At the end, she would end up either better, or broken, there was no in between. Faith could see this only as an act of love or betrayal... Aaron and Buffy both knew this.
"I'm in. All the way." Aaron finally whispered, Buffy could barely make out his words. As he listened to Buffy's answer his eyes got bigger, he almost smiled, but he too knew Faith, he knew how she'd react, but it was his only chance. He heard Buffy on the other end of the line, the explanations, the details would come latter, but with only two words the plan was set... and Faith's world would never be the same. "Tickle Her."

Dear Master TT,

I would love to see the continuation of this story. It has great promise. One request: please have Faith hold out for a while before she laughs, squirms, and generally reacts to the tickling. You know better than I this is what she would do.

Thanks for your creativity!

dig dug dog

Thanks and Sorry.

I will try to get to work on this, I am really sorry it got neglected. I actually noticed it cause it was a BTVS fanfic, and forgot I wrote it till I saw the poster lol. I have two stories on hold, because I had a MAJOR computer meltdown, and the first chapter of this was completely lost. But seeing that I have support I will try and get on it. Also for dig dug dog... don't you even worry :) your request though not really necessary because my love for Faith comes from .. well Elisa, but also from her tough girl attitude, but just for you, I will give that element a little extra consideration :) I always like to give a nod to the masters. (love your work by the way)

youve done a good job on creating the emotions and reactions from Buffy towards Faith...excellently done, AND you did what I hate most stories about Buffy dis-include...you mentioned Angel...lol, eagerly awaiting part 2!

Hey Master,

Thanks for your very kind words. I look forward with anticipation and delight to the continuation of this great tale. It will be a challenge to do justice to all the characters, but I believe you are more than up to the task.

All the best and good luck,

ddd

I add my voice to the faithful who are starving for the continuation of this masterful tale.

Hear our pleas and comfort our affliction!

dig dug

and help me win this fight
AS I CALL YOUR NAME
WINGED DRAGON OF RAE!!!

he he...sorry

Forget it girls...this one isn't goint to end...however you might finish it???

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back